Goodbye

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

radiofreethinking

Mar 4, 2007
It quite clear that I am unwelcomed here so I won't return. I did not come here to belittle Christanity, which I never did, but to see if I could make you guys understand my point of view and why I believe what I do. I have to say the animosity towards me for no other reason then being an atheists was quite surprising. I have been on 2 other Christan forums and 1 Muslim forum without any of the personal attacks that seem to fill this place. To be quite honest, I have not been made to feel this unwelcomed since I debated the members of stormfront.org.Anyway I thank guerrillasaint, the only member here who was civil to me. And I hope all the rest of you the best.I supposed I am off now to candlepowerforums.com to argue the best battery rechargeing techniques, or mabey some farmer's forum to discuss the crop rotation patterns.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You were niether attacked nor insulted I simply asked you to define and clarify yourself.bye

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
Good Bye, God Bless, and may you find what you are looking for. A farewell challenge, get to the bottom of Christianity, find indisputable evidence that it is a hoax, and bring it back here. This has been tried before, for almost 2000 years, you have to realize that evidence has turned up to within the first generation of Jesus supporting his existence, his practices, and his divinity. Not only have there been discoveries supporting the Biblical accuracy over these 2 THOUSAND years, something that cannot even be approached with other historically accepted material, but there have been extra-biblical documentation discovered, Josephus mentioned him for one. He was mentioned in several pot shard letters, and historical manuscripts. There are documents dating to past 200 BC proving the accuracy of the Old Testament. The thing is, Jews follow the Old Testament, and they have for literally thousands of years, without question. The book is absolutely the word of God, the difference between us and them, we have the New Testament, we have Jesus, they just did not see the truth, and were unwilling to accept it at the time, and still are. But, that still only enforces the accuracy and reliability of the Old Testament. The Evidence is out there, the facts presented in the Bible have been supported, nothing in there has ever been dis-proven, I personally feel that it is reliable.Now what you will need to do, is dis-prove it to yourself, read the evidence, find the truth, most of the work has been done for you, find it. This is something so HUGE to your life, I cannot imagine taking it lightly and just dis-believing simply for the sake of not wanting to find proof. What if you are wrong? What if we are right? Science is fine, but, prove the validity of the Theory of Evolution to me, that is a theory, there is no proof, there has never been any discoveries of fossils, or skeletons which can prove we descended from apes, there are no missing links found to this day. Carbon-14 accuracy apparently is only accurate to within 40,000 years or so, so nothing is really provable there even as to our formation of over millions of years. Do your homework, get some real questions, and come back, but really, find the proof that you so desire. Steve

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to see you go radio, but I will say you came into this forum amongst a whole other group of atheists who simply like to post to dispel Christianity whenever they feel they can do so. Surely you must understand how it feels to have people sign up just to argue and disagree as much as they can. Unfortunately, this causes some grumpiness. I can speak for most of the people on this forum when I say we don't run around on atheism forums and signup to argue with those poor atheists. Believe what you want, but if you've come here simply looking to chime in on a thread when you don't fully agree with it, or play the PC game, this is probably not the place for you. I tell you what I've told everyone else, this isn't the place to debate Christianity. There are many other forums out there for you to do that.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Yea, hate to see people go. People gets angry, and we all just have to love. Love beats hate everlasting.

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
Many people come in forums, to fight yes, but it's only because they have hurts and they title their hurts as saying, "I'm a athesist, moslem, mormon, buddist etc" but the heart never lies, the tongue will always when it's living in the flesh. Jesus truly came to save Sinners, and I am one of the worst the He said. I hope we can see this in more people rather than ending up seeing their back side. God's Kind of Love suffers longggggggggggggg.I am so very sorry Radio; I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to be a part of Christ' healing balm for you; I just registered.And for this, I have lost something and you are not the blame as I see it from the Cross I bear in Christ.At peace,Connie