Gossip...what purpose does have?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can be assured that most here who rail, feel they are exposing a false teacher or leader.
The tune is, look how wrong they are and how right I am.
There be a big difference between warning and railing .
Warning IS A GOOD THING . so allow me this warning . NEVER FOLLOW POPE FRANCIS or the ALL INCLUSIVE LIE from hell .
Okay . that is warning . RAILING IS
THAT STUPIED PIG EVIL MAN Etc etc . this man dont rail . BUT HE DOES WARN againt that which is false and those who are false .
Now LIFT THOSE HANDS . CAUSE ITS LORD PRAISING and IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME In the BUILDING
in the streets , in the cities , in the states , in the nation , in the nations and ROUND THE WORLD .
LET ALL that has breath praise and thank the GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Warning IS A GOOD THING . so allow me this warning . NEVER FOLLOW POPE FRANCIS or the ALL INCLUSIVE LIE from hell .
THAT STUPIED PIG EVIL MAN Etc etc . this man dont rail . BUT HE DOES WARN againt that which is false and those who are false .
Now LIFT THOSE HANDS . CAUSE ITS LORD PRAISING and IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME In the BUILDING
in the streets , in the cities , in the states , in the nation , in the nations and ROUND THE WORLD .
LOL!!! :jest:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear i just said homosexuals wont inherit the kingdom of GOD
i must be a hater .
Rather odd though , cause paul seemed to write such a thing .
You are a hater! Thanks for finally admitting it!

Paul wrote this about idolaters: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and injustice of those who by their injustice suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. Ever since the creation of the world God’s eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been seen and understood through the things God has made. So they are without excuse, for though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles." Romans 1:18-23

Of course, you and other people with an anti-LGBTQ agenda misapply what Paul wrote about, thereby distorting God's word to suit your hateful agenda.

Here is everything that Jesus said about homosexuality: " ........................................ " (NOTHING!)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ahhhh, however deception consists of 'NEVER FOLLOW POPE FRANCIS' while embracing the same principles......because one is oblivious to how the dots join......even while 'praising' the Lord!

• Love
Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even know what "praise" means. And you do rail. In fact, that's all you do.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear i just said homosexuals wont inherit the kingdom of GOD
i must be a hater .
Rather odd though , cause paul seemed to write such a thing .
You are a hater.

1 Corinthians 6:9b-10, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Of course, you (and others) are obsessed with homosexuals -- why???

How about the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers? Why don't you mention those other people whom Paul listed?

Do you have some secret fascination about homosexuals?

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are a hater.

1 Corinthians 6:9b-10, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Of course, you (and others) are obsessed with homosexuals -- why???

How about the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers? Why don't you mention those other people whom Paul listed?

Do you have some secret fascination about homosexuals?
How do we deal with the following conundrum? The title 'Satan' means accuser. It does not only include false accusations, it also includes accusation which are true.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we deal with the following conundrum? The title 'Satan' means accuser. It does not only include false accusations, it also includes accusation which are true.
True bro, if one does not repent of a sin then, God would have to be true to Himself and agree with the king of "accusers"

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True bro, if one does not repent of a sin then, God would have to be true to Himself and agree with the king of "accusers"
And there is a method of correction the church was taught by Christ and the apostles
concerning those who continue to comit their sin .
PURGE out of the old leaven .
See , many folks , or at least some folks , wonder why certain sins might be brought up .
Its cause certain sins are not longer being corrected in the church .
And a certain sin is now even being embraced in some churches .
And they always love to play the victim card .
But here is the problem . The church has already tried it their way .
Say nothing , correct nothing , IT didnt work . THEY TOOK over some churches
and now they aint happy with that . Now the agenda is to silence
any and all who not only disagree with them , BUT who even dare not to Call it good .
This whole sin and agenda , began with a campaign
to seek out acceptance and tolerance . DIDNT END that way DID IT .
NOW ITS ACCEPT US or YOU DONE FOR .
SIN cannot be appeased . This agenda is not about tolerance
it is about RIDDING any Oppositon , and TRUTH right out .
If you dont believe me , Look a bit closer
at what is now going on , even within Churches .
Remember , what began as tolerance , SURE DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY TOLERANCE
to those who wont ACCEPT IT AS GOOD .
ALL sin , not just that sin , but ALL sin must corrected within the church .
And the reason why , WELL in time it will leaven up .
The victim card worked . The tolerance card worked . and now that the shoe is on THEIR FOOT
You wont be seeing ANY SUCH THING from them or society . MARK my words .
WHEN we make our bed , well prepare to sleep in it is all i can say .
Churches will reap what they have sown . When we stop correcting sin
PREPARE for it to take over . And dont expect TOLERANCE from those who live in sin either .
JESUS KNEW , the aposetls knew , HOW to keep a church thriving .
EVERYONE IS WELCOME . BUT SIN must always be corrected and exposed . THEY FORGOT THE LATTER PART .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And there is a method of correction the church was taught by Christ and the apostles
concerning those who continue to comit their sin .
PURGE out of the old leaven .
See , many folks , or at least some folks , wonder why certain sins might be brought up .
Its cause certain sins are not longer being corrected in the church .
And a certain sin is now even being embraced in some churches .
And they always love to play the victim card .
But here is the problem . The church has already tried it their way .
Say nothing , correct nothing , IT didnt work . THEY TOOK over some churches
and now they aint happy with that . Now the agenda is to silence
any and all who not only disagree with them , BUT who even dare not to Call it good .
This whole sin and agenda , began with a campaign
to seek out acceptance and tolerance . DIDNT END that way DID IT .
NOW ITS ACCEPT US or YOU DONE FOR .
SIN cannot be appeased . This agenda is not about tolerance
it is about RIDDING any Oppositon , and TRUTH right out .
If you dont believe me , Look a bit closer
at what is now going on , even within Churches .
Remember , what began as tolerance , SURE DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY TOLERANCE
to those who wont ACCEPT IT AS GOOD .
ALL sin , not just that sin , but ALL sin must corrected within the church .
And the reason why , WELL in time it will leaven up .
The victim card worked . The tolerance card worked . and now that the shoe is on THEIR FOOT
You wont be seeing ANY SUCH THING from them or society . MARK my words .
WHEN we make our bed , well prepare to sleep in it is all i can say .
Churches will reap what they have sown . When we stop correcting sin
PREPARE for it to take over . And dont expect TOLERANCE from those who live in sin either .
JESUS KNEW , the aposetls knew , HOW to keep a church thriving .
EVERYONE IS WELCOME . BUT SIN must always be corrected and exposed . THEY FORGOT THE LATTER PART .
It's terrible how others are so wrong so consistently isn't it? It's just a good thing I am not like that crowd.....praise the Lord!

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's terrible how others are so wrong so consistently isn't it? It's just a good thing I am not like that crowd.....praise the Lord!

If you were on the street and someone said to you,

"are you a Christian" and you said.."yes", and they said, "im not, and im afraid im going to hell, can you help me"?

So, without writing a book, can you just explain to us how. you would explain to them how to go to Heaven..

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See , jim up there thinks i am a hater .
That aint the truth at all .
The reason i do bring it up at times , is cause this is the SIN that churches are terrified to correct .
And even if you do mention it as a sin , its hater , hater , hater . EVEN within the church .
The church made a serious error .
The error was not in welcoming people into the church . THE ERROR was allowing unrepentant sin
to remain uncorrected .
Anyone is welcome to come to any church . But the duty of the church
SHOULD have been to speak ALL sound doctrine . Correct any and all errors within church
That aint what they did .
THEY came up with the idea , WELCOME all in , which aint my problem ,
But dont say a word against their sin . Just shut up , keep silence
enterain the church . Keep people motivated , heck maybe in time they might repent .
WELL in time they didnt repent and worse , worse in time its become more and more accepted AS GOOD now .
You do realize what happened .
SEEKER FRIENLY DID .
Now the entire way they went about things was DEAD WRONG from the get go .
THEY went and asked folks WHAT made them leave churches .
WELL , you gotta know a lot of them left cause they didnt like their sin exposed or etc .
SO what does this seeker friendly do ,
RULE NUMBER ONE , we wont speak out against or correct sin .
Many said church was boring .
RULE NUMBER TWO . OKAY we will create rock concerts and make it fun .
DO YOU SEE the problem yet
THEY BUILT A CHURCH FOR THE WORLD TO ENTERTAIN THE WORLD and KEEP them coming in .
THEY have zero problem admitting it now .
CHURCH aint for believers SOME SAY , ITS FOR THE WORLD NOW . ONLY that AINT what CHURCH was ever to be for.
CHURCH was supposed to be a place , ALL are welcome , BUT THAT GOD IS HONORED , WORSHIPPED
This idea about not warning against sin or sins within the church , well as you WELL KNOW
IT DIDNT and DONT WORK . And not only that , the church became the world .
These are truly sad times . My soul weeps for the peoples . We should have truly kept the church
UNDER the pattern JESUS set and later the apostels set and taught .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if it were not for the grace of GOD , i would be still the worst of the worst .
HE alone is my only goodness my only righteousness . He alone changed my wicked vile heart .
HE ALONE put a love for truth , holiness , righteousness upon my heart .
SO excuse me IF i dont boast in me , BUT RATHER IN THE LORD .
But correct error WE MUST . Expose evil we must . SPeak truth we must
Live truth we must . So dont look too highly at yourself my friend . I aint accusing you .
BUT allow me to explain . WHEN I see evil , AND BOY DO I SEE EVIL in folks
My only response is , THIS HOG WAS FAR WORSE than most them all ,
THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE , THANK GOD THAT HE CHANGED MY HEART and NOW lets rebuke and correct the error .
LETS HELP A SOUL and not leave it in sin and error . Understand .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you were on the street and someone said to you,

"are you a Christian" and you said.."yes", and they said, "im not, and im afraid im going to hell, can you help me"?

So, without writing a book, can you just explain to us how. you would explain to them how to go to Heaven..
lol, ok no book! .....how about a song? :)

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
lol, ok no book! .....how about a song? :)

Its ok,
Im writing a Thread on it right now.
will post later.
I didnt watch your video, because you are not going to sing that to a hurting person, who is needing God's Salvation.

Im going to work on the Thread.
Have a good night, quietthinker.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well if it were not for the grace of GOD , i would be still the worst of the worst .
HE alone is my only goodness my only righteousness . He alone changed my wicked vile heart .
HE ALONE put a love for truth , holiness , righteousness upon my heart .
SO excuse me IF i dont boast in me , BUT RATHER IN THE LORD .
But correct error WE MUST . Expose evil we must . SPeak truth we must
Live truth we must . So dont look too highly at yourself my friend . I aint accusing you .
BUT allow me to explain . WHEN I see evil , AND BOY DO I SEE EVIL in folks
My only response is , THIS HOG WAS FAR WORSE than most them all ,
THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE , THANK GOD THAT HE CHANGED MY HEART and NOW lets rebuke and correct the error .
LETS HELP A SOUL and not leave it in sin and error . Understand .
Reading the landscape accurately is useful and helpful. My comment in post #33 was sarcastic!......do you wonder why I resorted to this?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading the landscape accurately is useful and helpful. My comment in post #33 was sarcastic!......do you wonder why I resorted to this?
I honestly KNEW it was sarchasm . I Just wanted to let you know , THAT AINT ME at all my friend .
But thanks for letting me know anyway .
Just cause i warn , just cause i am grave , dont mean i think i be better than any .
And that IS THE TRUTH .
BUT and this is one huge mighty big ol butt
forgive the second T on the end of that but , BUT i said it to make a point .
BUT me is no gonna stop warning against sins and errors . And it aint cause i think i be better
ITS CAUSE I DO LOVE the peoples . Now be encouraged .