Greetings peoples of the Living God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Asher

Aug 28, 2007
Greetings peoples of God.im new to fellowship in an online forum, and my biggest concern is doing something wrong and ending up with no one talking to me, or worse, banned. my second concern, which is fast becoming the greater, is that i really have no idea how to navigate this place, or figure out how to talk to people, lol. if someone could please help me, coz im feeling clueless, i would sooo grateful.

Asher

Aug 28, 2007
i'm new at fellowship in an online forum environment. my biggest worry is doing something wrong and ending up with no one talking to me, lol

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Asher, hope you enjoy thy stay here and learn more of the Word.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
Greetings Asher,I don't think you have to worry about no one talking, Christians are notoriously friendly."They will know you are Christians by your love"May you be blessed down under...it's springtime there isn't it.Don