• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Devil is real, and he is always trying to cause "strife, and confusion and every evil work"

So, Paul is our teacher, and his doctrine came from Jesus.
= Can't go wrong there .....

Here is your sin..

"God hath made JESUS to be sin for us.".. as.. "the ONE TIME>.. ETERNAL... Sacrifice..for sins"..
Jesus said.."If you dont believe in me, that im the Savior, the Messiah, then you will die in your Sins", and that is because Christ never became their "sin bearer"..
He has become ours.. and = forever.
Jesus has your sins, and died for them all.
We have God's "Gift of Righteousness" that is God's "Gift of Salvation"... and that is our "eternal life". REGAINED>.. that Adam lost.

wE have even more.

"heir of God"
"Joint heir with Jesus"..

and so much more.
The devil gets into my head...then you post this truth, then I become calm again....I will feast on this truth, thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

Most of all Praise God....

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother....I’m reading your posts over and over and I know God is starting to get his message across....I’m reading very slowly out loud....and he’s telling me to only read your posts.

Thank you Lord.

He’s telling me to stay well out of arguing with those who disagree with your teaching.....as it’s the devil trying to draw me in to confuse me even more.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Brother....I’m reading your posts over and over and I know God is starting to get his message across....I’m reading very slowly out loud....and he’s telling me to only read your posts.

Thank you Lord.

He’s telling me to stay well out of arguing with those who disagree with your teaching.....as it’s the devil trying to draw me in to confuse me even more.

God's Grace is amazing Grace.

Its allows a sinner to join God and God's family, for eternity.

a SINNER... .

= "Jesus came to save SINNERS", and He certainly did and still does.

Its that precious BLOOD of Jesus, that makes us acceptable to God, and Keeps us always acceptable to God.

Jesus told us, "i am THE WAY.. to the FATHER", and that WAY..= is His BLOOD Atonement, that is the Cross of Christ, that is the New Covenant, that is the New Testament.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He absolutely does. But sadly not everyone appreciates it. Keep up the good work @Behold
I appreciate him....only because God speaks to me through him....I need that spiritual food....Behold , or should that read the Holy Spirit in Behold....backs up what I’m already believing.

Because God knows I lack confidence in his word, in certain areas....he always tells me to get confirmation through Behold....he always sends me to Behold....

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate him....only because God speaks to me through him....I need that spiritual food....Behold , or should that read the Holy Spirit in Behold....backs up what I’m already believing.

Because God knows I lack confidence in his word, in certain areas....he always tells me to get confirmation through Behold....he always sends me to Behold....
When I first started joining Christian forums the confidence I had in my beliefs was sorely tested and I began to wonder if some of those who had the loudest 'voices' may be right. But as my confidence grew I became able to be able to make my own spiritual voice heard and didn't always take for granted that everybody was right. I have since learned that although there are some lovely true born again Christians on this site there are also many who preach a different gospel - which is really no gospel at all.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When I first started joining Christian forums the confidence I had in my beliefs was sorely tested and I began to wonder if some of those who had the loudest 'voices' may be right. But as my confidence grew I became able to be able to make my own spiritual voice heard and didn't always take for granted that everybody was right.
Amen!...I must say my confidence is growing in Christ...I still have so much to learn.
I have since learned that although there are some lovely true born again Christians on this site there are also many who preach a different gospel - which is really no gospel at all.
Exactly....discernment comes through the Holy Spirit doesn’t it?

Online source.

Discernment is a supernatural gift given by the Holy Spirit. Discernment is given through the Holy Spirit dwelling within us and helping us detect truth from falsehood and the presence of evil spirits.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!...I must say my confidence is growing in Christ...I still have so much to learn.

Exactly....discernment comes through the Holy Spirit doesn’t it?

Online source.

Discernment is a supernatural gift given by the Holy Spirit. Discernment is given through the Holy Spirit dwelling within us and helping us detect truth from falsehood and the presence of evil spirits.
Absolutely true. Another issue to some men is the fact we are women, so whatever we say is discounted. I am blessed never to have come across dinosaurs like that in my real church life.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely true. Another issue to some men is the fact we are women, so whatever we say is discounted. I am blessed never to have come across dinosaurs like that in my real church life.
What they don’t realise....we have been given that power when we became Born Again.

The thing is, we have to learn and grow in that knowledge, we can only do it through the Holy Spirit...

He empowers us to speak his truth...and to be honest, he has only just started to do:that in me.

It’s all about God...we fully surrender to his will, then he can work mightily powerful in us...of course it’s taken the Holy Spirit years to convey this message to my heart.

It’s all in his timing, Sis...isn’t it exciting when we know all this?

Do you ;ever listen to Dr Stanley teaching?

We must fully surrender to the word of God...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What they don’t realise....we have been given that power when we became Born Again.

The thing is, we have to learn and grow in that knowledge, we can only do it through the Holy Spirit...

He empowers us to speak his truth...and to be honest, he has only just started to do:that in me.

It’s all about God...we fully surrender to his will, then he can work mightily powerful in us...of course it’s taken the Holy Spirit years to convey this message to my heart.

It’s all in his timing, Sis...isn’t it exciting when we know all this?

Do you ;ever listen to Dr Stanley teaching?

We must fully surrender to the word of God...
i love that you are so enthusiastic for Jesus. That's all it takes and the Holy Spirit will guide us in all things.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let me show you something reader.

Just consider this...

"Where there is no LAW, there is no SIN... no iniquity".

Now, does that mean that you wont do things that are carnal?
Is that verse saying that you will never think about a lust, or even do it?
No.
That verse is not saying that you wont ever again commit a carnal deed....
Its teaching that the LAW has no more dominion to define what you do as a sin, or you as a SINNER.... once you are born again.

This is why the NT defines the Born again as a "Saint".

Now, can you understand what i just told you?

See....... a lot of believers, do not understand what "not under the law, but under GRACE"... means.

It does not mean you will never again commit a work of the flesh.......it means that you now exist, spiritually, were the Law can't define your misdeeds as sin.

Notice... "Christ is the END OF THE LAW.....for Righteousness, for/to, everyone who BELIEVES".

= Christ is the end of the law, and all the born again are "IN CHRIST" and there is no sin found there, as there is no Law found there that can define sin.

See it?

And once you can get that revelation, that revelation will become the Grace of God, as your Faith, and THEN this empowers Christ in you, to give you this..

A.) = "Christ always gives me the Victory".. over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i love that you are so enthusiastic for Jesus. That's all it takes and the Holy Spirit will guide us in all things.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
As long as I surrender to his will....all will be said and done, through me, by the Power of the Holy Spirit.

And the closer we align ourselves with His will, the more that we'll see our prayers answered in the affirmative. Jesus said, “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you” (John 1

I am now in his WILL ,SIS..the Holy Spirit has testified this to my spirit, I am full of the Holy Spirit.....Wahoo ..full of the joy “ of the Lord”...

His will be done,Sis, on Earth as it is in Heaven..

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me show you something reader.

Just consider this...

"Where there is no LAW, there is no SIN... no iniquity".

Now, does that mean that you wont do things that are carnal?
Is that verse saying that you will never think about a lust, or even do it?
No.
That verse is not saying that you wont ever again commit a carnal deed....
Its teaching that the LAW has no more dominion to define what you do as a sin, or you as a SINNER.... once you are born again.
Amen!
This is why the NT defines the Born again as a "Saint".

Now, can you understand what i just told you?

See....... a lot of believers, do not understand what "not under the law, but under GRACE"... means.

It does not mean you will never again commit a work of the flesh.......it means that you now exist, spiritually, were the Law can't define your misdeeds as sin.

Notice... "Christ is the END OF THE LAW.....for Righteousness, for/to, everyone who BELIEVES".

= Christ is the end of the law, and all the born again are "IN CHRIST" and there is no sin found there, as there is no Law found there that can define sin.

Amen!
See it?

And once you can get that revelation, that revelation will become the Grace of God, as your Faith, and THEN this empowers Christ in you, to give you this..

A.) = "Christ always gives me the Victory".. over the world, the flesh, and the devil.
I’ve just received revelation from the Spirit, that I am now in the will of God.

It’s taken the Holy Spirit 31 years, to get me to this place of understanding.

Hallelujah and Praise God!!!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, Jesus took ALL my sin, when i was 16 yrs old. And i became "The righteousness of God in Christ" that very instant, and until forever.

Its the same for all the born again.
All the BORN AGAIN... = are "made righteous", all are "in Christ", "one with God", and there is NO SIN FOUND THERE.
I agree with this 100%. the new man I am cannot sin.
So, if you have a bible, then study all 13 of Paul's epistles, (not just 1 John 1:9.. over and over while you avoid 1 John 3:9 )... and when you study Paul's epistles enough times, you will realize...>"Paul never confessed a sin".. "Paul never told any born again believer, to confess a sin".
Paul even defined sin, as "works of the flesh", because He teaches that "where there is no Law, there is no sin", = '""not under the law, but under Grace". = 'NOT under the LAW".
Paul may not have- but JOhn certainly did!
The deeds can happen, but the Law's ability to define them as sin, or the born again as a sinner are replaced by "Made righteous", "Under Grace".
I agree as a new creature I am righteous- because HE is my righteousness!
See, you are not a student of Paul.

You read this by =Paul...>"be a follower of me, as i follow Christ" and you refuse it @Ronald Nolette
Pretending to know me is also a sin! I have studied Paul most likely far longer than you have-maybe even longer than you have been alive!

I have been accused of being too much a student of Paul!
You read this by =Paul...>"be a follower of me, as i follow Christ" and you refuse it @Ronald Nolette
Once again- you suck at knowing people! I rejoice in doing this. You have sinned again in you rflesh nature!
So, When you become one of those as you are directed to do by the "apostle to the Gentiles"..., then my teaching is going to be quite a revelation for you, but not until.
Until then, you'll worship at this alter... "SIN...confess, and repeat".. as you have been led to believe the LIE that Christianity, is "sin, confess, repeat".

I assure you that is NOT Real CHRISTianity.
Your teaching is a false teaching and doctrine of demons. Maybe one day god will grant you repentance and you will find forgiveness for lying to God, self and the world that you no longer follow any inclinations of yo0ur human nature (flesh) ever. Until then, know that I will seek you out and decry your false teaching on whatever thread I find it on. You , I wish forgiveness for, but for the other newer believers who may be here, I seek to protect them from this demonic lie you teach and help them grow properly and fully.

Your inability to understand Pauls teaching between position and experience is what cuts you down and keeps you a hunchback Christian.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the question..

1.) We are born again Spiritually.

This means that our spirit, has been given a spiritual birth by the Holy Spirit..... It, our born again SPIRIT< is "in Christ", and "one with God".. ."seated in heavenly places in Christ"., "having eternal life"... FOREVER.

THAT, is the "new creation in Christ".. the "Son/Daughter" of God. = THE CHRISTian.

2. ) "God is A Spirit", and we are a born again Spirit, joined to God and Christ by Spiritual Birth.

= THIS is the "CHRISTian"...

And that revelation , once you have it, means you have "Put on the Helmet of Salvation", and are walking "in the Spirit".

SEEING yourself, as God sees you.... is how you "work out your Salvation"..

Coming into that Renewed MIND.... that understands that you are not the body, or the "thinking".... You are the SPIRIT, in that Body, that is born again, "in Christ" "One with God".

You dont get a new spirit after you die , or are Raptured..., as its already BORN AGAIN... but you get a new container.. a new body that is created to house the born again Spirit.

See, until the believer sees themselves as THE "new Creation" born again.. .......then they think....>"im this body, who is sometimes thinking things that would make the Devil blush".

But THAT is not the Son/Daughter of God.. That is the wrong mind that is carnal, and has not understood what it means to have become../
= " the righteous of God, in Christ".

Here is the born again..

"As Christ IS...... so are the born again... .in THIS world"..

We are in it, but not OF it.
The only problem you have is that you are blinded to the fact that our flesh is still alive and active and seeking to gain ascendency in our soul. Paul taught and commanded to die daily! We are no longer in the flesh, but in the spirit since the Holy Spirit lives in us, but that doesa not mean that believers do not at times stumble back into teh old man and follow its ways. Paul may have never written on confession, but other Apostles certainly did!

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and rwb