• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is certainly a different focus, but once I learned to stop trying to hide from God when I am ashamed, I discovered a new level of intimacy. God isn't blind, and He doesn't send me away.

But I can feel like I need to hide, and I can put God out of my thoughts, as if we are now separated. But sin no longer separates us. And the only one that has difficulty understanding "reconciled" is me, not God.

Learning that I have no need to "hide" from God - and of course we cannot - drops that resistance to intimacy created by my knowledge of my failings. But if I'm thinking that my relationship with God is based on my own behavior, then I'm like this:

Isaiah 59:9-12 KJV
9) Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
10) We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
11) We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
12) For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

Groping in darkness . . . listening to the testimony of our sins, as if they define us. But they don't, not any longer.

Much love!
What you write is true. But just like when we disobey our earthly parents and they will send us to our room, our sin does the same until we acknowledge them via 1 JOhn 1:9. the quicker we do, the shorter the time our fellowship with God is blocked by our acts of sin.

Reactions: Pearl

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you write is true. But just like when we disobey our earthly parents and they will send us to our room, our sin does the same until we acknowledge them via 1 JOhn 1:9. the quicker we do, the shorter the time our fellowship with God is blocked by our acts of sin.

Relationship with God is to be born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit.
This is the new Creation in Christ.
This is not fellowship.. as fellowship is talking to other believers on the Forum.
What the born again have is SON SHIP... "FAMILY Relationship... "Eternal adoption In Christ".
Try to understand that .. vs "Fellowship". and See the Cross of Christ for the final answer.
So....
That you dont understand any of this @Ronald Nolette , is a part of the reason why you are obsessed with confessing sin, that Jesus has already forgiven 2000 yrs ago.

You are found here :

Hebrews 6:1

And until you are able to leave that as your discipleship, then you will continue to not understand 1 John 3:9

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the letters, the epistles are written .....= some for doctrine, and some for instruction in righteousness.... etc.

So, let me show you what you dont understand, yet.

Sometimes these apostles, who were PREACHERS of the GOSPEL..... as their #1 Reason to exist as their MINISTRY>.

Sometimes the verse is them preaching to UNBELIEVERS.

Understand?

So, that is some of Hebrews..... and other places, including 1 John 1:9

1 John 3:9 is written to the "little children".

If you have a bible, read it.
I have a bible and read it regularly thank yo9u very much.

Sorry , but you are not a pope and can issue ex-cathedra statements. Just because you say so, doesn't make it so.

So according to you their is forgiveness of sin for teh unbeliever, but no forgiveness for a believer! Wow. I am glad I listen to Paul:

Romans 5:6-11

King James Version

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Romans 8:28-39

King James Version

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You fail in rightly dividing the word of truth. You fail in knowing grammar and context. You also fail in thinking that the Apostles werew writing letters and in the midst of writing to the saints, they would include four verses to any potential unbelievers who might be in the congregation. This is just sapiritual silliness and those who have deceived you have crippled your walk with God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Relationship with God is to be born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit.
This is the new Creation in Christ.
This is not fellowship.. as fellowship is talking to other believers on the Forum.
What the born again have is SON SHIP... "FAMILY Relationship... "Eternal adoption In Christ".
Try to understand that .. vs "Fellowship". and See the Cross of Christ for the final answer.
So....
That you dont understand any of this @Ronald Nolette , is a part of the reason why you are obsessed with confessing sin, that Jesus has already forgiven 2000 yrs ago.

You are found here :

Hebrews 6:1

And until you are able to leave that as your discipleship, then you will continue to not understand 1 John 3:9
Correct that is gaining a new relationship. we are no longer children of wrath, but children of God!

Fellowship is fellowship and relationshihp is relationship and the two are not equal. You should learn th edifference.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So according to you their is forgiveness of sin for teh unbeliever, but no forgiveness for a believer!

What you posted is not related to what i just wrote to you.
This is nothing new.

So, i'll explain it to you again... a little deeper.

ALL Sin is paid for by the "one time ETERNAL sacrifice of Jesus" on The Cross... because "God hath made JESUS to be sin for us".

A.) DONE

The Cross of Christ, this Redemption that is the shed blood and death and resurrection of Jesus, has removed the law, regarding the born again.
And because "Christ is the End of the Law for everyone who Believes", then the LAW has no more dominion or authority over the believer, born again.

This means that the born again CHRISTian is.. "not under the law....but under Grace".

A.) Where there is no LAW....there is no Transgression".

This is why God was in Christ in the world, dying for the sin of the world so that by this REDEMPTION, the believer is "made free from sin", and has become "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Listen,
There is no sin found "IN Christ" and all the born again are "in Christ".
There is no sin found in GOD< and all the born again, are 'ONE with God".. having become "the righteousness OF GOD... In Christ".
There is no sin found in Heaven, and all the born again are "seated in Heavenly places, In Christ".

@Ronald Nolette ..... The reason you dont know any of this, even tho ive explained it to you for over a year... and the reason you can't teach any of this Pauline DOCTRINE... is because you dont understand the New Covenant that is the Blood Atonement.
You do not understand the Grace of God that is the Cross of Christ.

And....Until you do, you will continue to exist in : Hebrews 6:1

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you posted is not related to what i just wrote to you.
This is nothing new.

So, i'll explain it to you again... a little deeper.

ALL Sin is paid for by the "one time ETERNAL sacrifice of Jesus" on The Cross... because "God hath made JESUS to be sin for us".

A.) DONE

The Cross of Christ, this Redemption that is the shed blood and death and resurrection of Jesus, has removed the law, regarding the born again.
And because "Christ is the End of the Law for everyone who Believes", then the LAW has no more dominion or authority over the believer, born again.

This means that the born again CHRISTian is.. "not under the law....but under Grace".

A.) Where there is no LAW....there is no Transgression".

This is why God was in Christ in the world, dying for the sin of the world so that by this REDEMPTION, the believer is "made free from sin", and has become "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Listen,
There is no sin found "IN Christ" and all the born again are "in Christ".
There is no sin found in GOD< and all the born again, are 'ONE with God".. having become "the righteousness OF GOD... In Christ".
There is no sin found in Heaven, and all the born again are "seated in Heavenly places, In Christ".

@Ronald Nolette ..... The reason you dont know any of this, even tho ive explained it to you for over a year... and the reason you can't teach any of this Pauline DOCTRINE... is because you dont understand the New Covenant that is the Blood Atonement.
You do not understand the Grace of God that is the Cross of Christ.

And....Until you do, you will continue to exist in : Hebrews 6:1
Wrong again ! This is a behold doctrine and not a Pauline Doctrine you promote. As long as you continue to believe you commit no sin, as John wrote in 1 JOhn 1:8:
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The truth is not in you! Notice John wrote "WE" and not "you" which means he was including himself in that verse! So according to your doctrine, JOhn was writing himself as an unbeliever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The truth is not in you! Notice John wrote "WE" and not "you" which means he was including himself in that verse! So according to your doctrine, JOhn was writing himself as an unbeliever.

Let me show you how that "we" works, so that when you find it in Hebrews and in other places that APOSTLES are preaching to unbelievers, you might not be so confused. @Ronald Nolette

Lets say that im preaching to a room full of Scientologist's, Mary Baker Eddy's, and JEWISH (Hebrew) Gnostic's.

And i say..

"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and because God is so merciful to sinners, He has sent His only begotten , Jesus,, into the world to save sinners".

And, all at once, 2 MBE and 4 Gnostics, and 8 Scientologist's , all SHOUT .... "we dont BELIEVE IN SIN". !!!!

"THERE is not such thing as Original SIN"""

"There was no need for Christ to die on the CROSS, because there is no such thing as SIN">.

And i say... "Listen, if we say we have no sin, .. if we deny that sin has separated us from God"...

Now reader..

Notice... i just said "WE", but i dont mean ME.. ... I mean = THEM..

And that is 1 John 1:9, and other verses where a PREACHING Apostle will use "WE", when talking to an audience of UNBELIEVERS, who are denying Christ and denying they have sin......and the "WE" is the Preacher speaking to them, about them.

Understand?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you how that "we" works, so that when you find it in Hebrews and in other places that APOSTLES are preaching to unbelievers, you might not be so confused. @Ronald Nolette

Lets say that im preaching to a room full of Scientologist's, Mary Baker Eddy's, and JEWISH (Hebrew) Gnostic's.

And i say..

"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and because God is so merciful to sinners, He has sent His only begotten , Jesus,, into the world to save sinners".

And, all at once, 2 MBE and 4 Gnostics, and 8 Scientologist's , all SHOUT .... "we dont BELIEVE IN SIN". !!!!

"THERE is not such thing as Original SIN"""

"There was no need for Christ to die on the CROSS, because there is no such thing as SIN">.

And i say... "Listen, if we say we have no sin, .. if we deny that sin has separated us from God"...

Now reader..

Notice... i just said "WE", but i dont mean ME.. ... I mean = THEM..

And that is 1 John 1:9, and other verses where a PREACHING Apostle will use "WE", when talking to an audience of UNBELIEVERS, who are denying Christ and denying they have sin......and the "WE" is the Preacher speaking to them, about them.

Understand?
Nice philosophic speech, but has no bearing on the argument. You aRE BENDING THE RULES OF GRAMMAR BEYOND RECOGNITION.

BUT WE HAVE BEATEN THIS TOPIC TO DEATH ON THIS THREAD. hAVE THE LAST WORD IF YOU WISH. SORRY YOU HAVE TO USE CUTESY NO BIBLICAL GRAMMATICALLY POOR EXAMPLES TO TRY TO DEFEND YOU RPOINT.

when I see you posting this trash on another thread I will be there to denounce your false doctrine again!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Nice philosophic speech, but has no bearing on the argument.

As i told you, a few times.

You are stuck here..

= Hebrews 6:1

Its your Christianity = Its your self professed.... "i sin, i confess, and i repeat" for ... how many years now @Ronald Nolette ?

You think its my Christianity...., but its not.
Its YOURS.

And you teach this same broken discipleship, that you pursue.
See, Its always this until a person understands the Blood Atonement.
When you understand it, then HEBREWS 6:1 will no longer be your discipleship.