Growing In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Rather See Peter Pan or Beauty and The Beast For Virtual Fieldtrip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 16:16
"Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks."

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a rainstick I did not too long ago, I do em out of Yucca:

IMG_20210416_230651220.jpg IMG_20210416_230638305.jpg

I know, kinda trippy right!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My folks brought them down when they visited me today.

I have this raw one I'm gonna work on soon!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool, but how is that growing in Christ though?

Uhhhhhh, it went through its life cycle...through the fire and through the floods. I'm sure it scattered it's seeds in a final death heave...and then I came along and took it from that old state of existence, and now it's something new, a beautiful (debatable I know) instrument. You better believe I'm gonna use it in a song one day soon!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey sorry I forgot about doing this yesterday and I was having a pretty bad day of pain today (TMJ related) but first I have a question revolving idols since it was supposed to be yesterday. When does liking certain celebrities turn into idol worshipping? Second question that is about today's topic. What do you think is the difference between killing and self-defense? Do you think there's a difference? I do. Cause in one situation you're trying to protect yourself and in the other circumstance you're just plain out taking a life. @Tone.

Last edited: