Growing In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Rather See Peter Pan or Beauty and The Beast For Virtual Fieldtrip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I was just telling my coworker today that I'm not trying to be mean to him, I'm trying to make him better, when im on him about performance.

I said it's just like being a good dad, it's not about being nice to the kid (all the time), but doing what's best for them to shine! Of course, we gotta do it in a loving and gentle way.

Which happens to be very easy for me, because I have an especially soft spot for the little kiddies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's rather ironic that today I'm supposed to talk about sleep and relaxation because I was up so late last night playing on my new Twitter account lol :D Anyways, here's an interesting question for today. We all know that in Genesis 2:2 it says that God rested, but since God doesn't really rest what do you think that means? I think that it just means that He was finished with creation. Anyways, are we still held accountable to the Sabbath today? Since some people have to work on Sundays,.. so what do you guys think it means? I just think that it means give time to the Lord which I do every day. :) (Even though I admit that it's never as much as I should.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well today I think I'm just going to go take a break because I have a more interesting topic to talk about today. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so today we're going to start a new mini series called the five senses of Christianity and I'll go ahead post the link for it in a second. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys while writing about our virtual fun trips coming up this weekend I totally forgot on bravery day we were supposed to take a virtual tour in a police and fire station so better late than never. :D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah okay and I wanted to make a correction about my news before. I am currently unofficially eligible for a Covid-19 vaccine if there are unfilled appointments. Next week I become officially eligible. :D
Moving this to the Fellowship Forum...

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose

You'll never guess what I just had for breakfast...

Texas Roadhoooouuuussee!

Yeah, my roommate's up all early like he never is, and he's like, "Hey my. Boy came through last night with a bunch of Roadhouse!". Then he pulls out bags of corn on the cob, baked potato, ribs with some bacon, and chicken.

I'm like, "lemme get some chicken!"

Good stuff!!!

My phone is really acting up right now...

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I got locked out of the thread I liked posting music in, so I gotta put this somewhere...

Hey it's got my colors and it's an organic pic. So "growing":

By the way, I post music of the cuff here...most of the songs I post...it's my first time ever hearing them...just like this one.

I have no pre-planned agenda...mostly I like the artwork and the music turns out good too!