Growing In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Rather See Peter Pan or Beauty and The Beast For Virtual Fieldtrip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite... peculiar... I'll admit....

...I think those animals may have been drugged...

...or something...

LoL!

Well don't take ALL the fun out of it.

What about this guy. Too happy?

58d570d4-7f7f-43d9-a0f3-cc31134ae014-2060x1364.jpeg

Reactions: April_Rose and Tone

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh come on!! Now they're saying math is racist? That just doesn't add up. :rolleyes:
lol!

Letter: 'Ethnomathematics' an attempt to dismantle racism

"In promoting the “Pathway to Math Equity Micro-Course,” the ODE states that “white supremacy culture” allegedly “infiltrates math classrooms” and goes so far as to contend there shouldn't be wrong or right answers — or that students “show their work.”

In other words, 2 plus 2 shouldn't equal 4. It instructs teachers of our children to “identify and challenge the ways that math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist and racist views.”

Same state that legalized drugs!

Stalin used to encourage people to drink the government vodka to prevent the country from going bankrupt, but he actually saw it as a way to keep the people so drunk and angry with another and divided (notice that part? The need to cause division? See that anywhere in the USA the last couple of years? BLM... Anti-White racism... labeling Christians as Religious Extremists and setting us up to look like terrorists... Literally starting wars over potato heads) so that the people couldn't oppose any of his rules or be a threat to him. They need us to hate each other and be divided, so that we can't go against them.

Slightly out of context but Jesus said it first, "If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand." (That's in reference to something different but it is also true for America.)

I am getting a bunch of stuff done today so if I'm not here, no worries, just jumping around and taking care of stuff but I'll try to check back when I can.

Wonder if @Hidden In Him noticed any of this stuff too in comparison to history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, do you believe those animals are growing in Christ?

I guess that's true and I got a question for you guys today since I could use a little help with it myself. How exactly do you guys deal with stress and pain? (Both physical and emotional.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since nobody answered the question for yesterday I'm going to start a new thread for that and the one for today. :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OOOoooohhh is that your fiancee and you in your avatar?!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a curious question for all of you today. Where do all of you guys stand when it comes to the matter of fantasy films like Harry Potter? And magical creatures like unicorns, fairies, and dragons?

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a curious question for all of you today. Where do all of you guys stand when it comes to the matter of fantasy films like Harry Potter? And magical creatures like unicorns, fairies, and dragons?

Fantasy fiction is pretty much my genre...

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so tired...

Helped move a struggling single Mom today.

Keep her in prayer, she's basically homeless right now.

Thank you.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On a positive note, I'm having deep fried pickles right now, for the first time ever. They are scrummmmmmpccciiiooouuss!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fantasy fiction is pretty much my genre...

That's really cool!! :cool: I apologize for the delayed response btw, you replied when I was already offline, but unfortunately a lot of people don't get it and take all of the Bible literally. :( However, one line of my signature reads (I know it's long and I apologize for that lol) that if God didn't want us to have an imagination He wouldn't have given it to us in the first place and all that matters is having the ability to tell fact from fiction. :)

Anyways, onto today's topic and it's all about responsibility. So here's a quick question,.. since God is our father, caregiver, and provider would you think of Him as being rather responsible? I do and here's why. Being responsible doesn't always necessarily mean giving your children (or pets since I consider my cat to be my furry child. :p) everything that they want. In fact if God were to give us everything we want like some magical genie it would mean that He was completely irresponsible. For this is what happens when parents spoil their children and don't set in certain boundaries and rules. It isn't a pretty sight is it? o_O

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's really cool!! :cool: I apologize for the delayed response btw, you replied when I was already offline, but unfortunately a lot of people don't get it and take all of the Bible literally. :( However, one line of my signature reads (I know it's long and I apologize for that lol) that if God didn't want us to have an imagination He wouldn't have given it to us in the first place and all that matters is having the ability to tell fact from fiction. :)

Hey, what's with all this pologization...?!

You know we on a whole other level yungin...!