Growing In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Rather See Peter Pan or Beauty and The Beast For Virtual Fieldtrip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, @JohnDB might want to see this too and go back for yesterday's lesson, but I know he likes Stone Soup and my church told that story one time and had their own version of it. I also remember hearing it read to me in kindergarten. :)

Stone soup is sold in many classic restaurants as a "New England Boiled Dinner" and is usually a fairly hearty meal of both Corned Beef and regular pot roast, potatoes and other root vegetables. Some going so far as to put a rock on the plate that has been boiled.

Reactions: Tone and April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you learn something new every day,.. somebody is procrastinating though lol (don't worry it was my best subject in school. :p)

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, it's your testimony!

You're the Rose!

It's Messiah living His Life through you!

Yep but it's actually about all of us. Anyways extra credit points go to Tone ladies and gentlemen!! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everybody, instead of a lesson today where I'm the teacher,.. now it's your turn to teach me. Cause today's topic covers patience and I'm not just talking about patience for doing things that you want to do, I'm talking about patience when it comes to dealing with other people that might upset you. Does anybody got any advice or Bible verses that cover this? Also, just like I was saying yesterday you guys have homework today so here's your first assignment. :)

Tomorrow's topic is all about manners and not just the kind of manners where you say "please," "thank you," and "you're welcome." It's also how you act towards other people and say things so your assignment is to go out somewhere in public whether it be a restaurant, the movies, or just for a walk down the street and observe how other people around you are behaving and if they seem to have good manners, bad manners, or maybe even both. Also reflect on your own manners if you're saying hi to people, smiling at them, or saying excuse me if you're getting too close together with them since it's still social distancing time. Make sure you remember all of that for tomorrow since that will be our discussion and good luck!! :D (I'm going out to eat tonight myself so I'm going to be doing it too. :) )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm rushing back to the house to eat...I'm ravenously hungry...

What's your flavor today?

I'm just patiently waiting to learn more about what it means to have patience. :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I know a few ways to have a better disposition, and there's an acronym for it, but I can't remember...

Be fed (don't be hangry)

Be rested

Don't have too much to do (less stress)

...there's others...