Halloween Street Preaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never thought much of either Ray or Kirk (a Hollywood star). In fact, I thought Ray was already dead. But they did love being in front of the camera back in the day, and were quite a popular team when I was still the age some of you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a false sense of reality; God is not just love.
You an I obviously disagree on some major fundamentals here. As I've said many times, I don't advocated denying God's justice. I do advocate against fear-based evenglisms because you can't threaten/beat someone into a loving relationship.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You an I obviously disagree on some major fundamentals here. As I've said many times, I don't advocated denying God's justice. I do advocate against fear-based evenglisms because you can't threaten/beat someone into a loving relationship.
Indeed, God does not arm-twist anyone onto His side, and neither should any of us.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never thought much of either Ray or Kirk (a Hollywood star). In fact, I thought Ray was already dead. But they did love being in front of the camera back in the day, and were quite a popular team when I was still the age some of you are.

Ray Comfort has more guts than most Christians I have ever known of. He has preached the gospel open air all over the world. God has given him a very useful witnessing tool in the way he uses the Ten Commandments to show people that they are sinners in need of a Savior.

Years ago, I was able to witness to my late husband's nephew using this tool. The young man, who thought that he was a good person, had to admit that he was not good by God's standards. I believe that a seed was planted at that time.

Last edited:

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video presents a very good explanation of how God is love and is wrathful.

Michael Reeves...little high breaks in his voice in the beginning :D
He has the feel of sitting in a College class, hahaha!

He is a bit dry, but I love his view of "The Great I Am ...
"Gods self ex-stance. (Gods asseity. The RC Sproul view sounds interesting) <--- quotes him allot, lol.
"A doctrine of Gods divine NAME itself...I AM..."I AM who I AM"...say to this people I AM has sent ME to you.
So, God does not receive HIS NAME, HIS IDENTITY, or HIS existence from anyone or anything else. HE does not depend on ANYTHING to be who HE Is, He simply and eternally IS."

"The Son IS THE GREAT I AM. "Before Abraham was, I AM...Said Jesus The Christ. "

I'm only about 10 minutes into this video. Have not heard of him before although I know he kind of goes along with Pink, Piper and Keller guys but know nothing else of his beliefs. Good teacher!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Gods self ex-stance. (Gods asseity. The RC Sproul view sounds interesting) <--- quotes him allot, lol.
"A doctrine of Gods divine NAME itself...I AM..."I AM who I AM"...say to this people I AM has sent ME to you.
So, God does not receive HIS NAME, HIS IDENTITY, or HIS existence from anyone or anything else. HE does not depend on ANYTHING to be who HE Is, He simply and eternally IS."

"The Son IS THE GREAT I AM. "Before Abraham was, I AM...Said Jesus The Christ. "

I'm only about 10 minutes into this video. Have not heard of him before although I know he kind of goes along with Pink, Piper and Keller guys but know nothing else of his beliefs. Good teacher!

I had never heard him either. marks posted this video a while back, and I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PS
I take it back, he is not "dry" at all...fairly well expressive I would say and, makes many good and "logical" points, easily understood. Thank you for sharing @Prayer Warrior !

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope you know that I was joking about Brits being dry! :(

Being one I can say that not all Brits have the same type of humour.
When we first came here 44 yrs ago we got ourselves in lots of trouble because not many understood our humour!! LOL
All these years later we still prefer to watch British shows and movies because they are sharper and have a different kind of humour then over here. What passes for humour on TV here , we often find corny.

But, that said...there are still loads of Brits which seem totally humourless.

The one on this Site that I often find very quick witted is Enouch111 he will suddenly come out with something very cleverly funny...I often laugh out loud..
(but in his next post he can bite someones head right off LOL)

Now, would we say that quick wittedness is necessary in being able to understand British humour? ummm .....probably.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being one I can say that not all Brits have the same type of humour.
When we first came here 44 yrs ago we got ourselves in lots of trouble because not many understood our humour!! LOL
All these years later we still prefer to watch British shows and movies because they are sharper and have a different kind of humour then over here. What passes for humour on TV here , we often find corny.

But, that said...there are still loads of Brits which seem totally humourless.

The one on this Site that I often find very quick witted is Enouch111 he will suddenly come out with something very cleverly funny...I often laugh out loud..
(but in his next post he can bite someones head right off LOL)

Now, would we say that quick wittedness is necessary in being able to understand British humour? ummm .....probably.
One of the funniest movies I've ever seen is the Paddington movie. A lot of quick-witted British humor! Have you seen it?

Reactions: Helen