Has anyone seen or heard from amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is on another Christian Forum.
- Interesting & humorous comments..
---
I am on..the Forum, too.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is amadeus . I have not seen him in a bit .
Thank you for you concer old friend!

I look in here just about every day. I have not gotten involved much and most of the topics and posts need no further response... or to respond to them might be to feed the wrong thing. Who am I to judge? Even so, so often I cannot.

God can, but if He is not leading me is it not better to remain silent?

Health issues in the physical have assailed both me and my wife, but we plod on in that realm. We are also in the process of moving physically to another city where our daughter lives which is also closer to our son. They want us closer so they can more easily help us. We have agreed to this are preparing to move to a new place on 4-1-2022. It is a major project to go through all of our stuff to throw away or send to 2nd hand stores or to pack in boxes for the move. On moving day, we will have lots of help, but the preparation is mostly our own. Keep us in prayer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I look in here just about every day. I have not gotten involved much and most of the topics and posts need no further response... or to respond to them might be to feed the wrong thing. Who am I to judge? Even so, so often I cannot.

Health issues in the physical have assailed both me and my wife, but we plod on in that realm. We are also in the process of moving physically to another city where our daughter lives which is also closer to our son. They want us closer so they can more easily help us. We have agreed to this are preparing to move to a new place on 4-1-2022. It is a major project to go through all of our stuff to throw away or send to 2nd hand stores or to pack in boxes for the move. On moving day, we will have lots of help, but the preparation is mostly our own. Keep us in prayer.
March on in the glorious Lord my friend . You will be prayed for as well .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You didn't tell us where you were moving to.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another small city in Oklahoma closer to my children and granchildren.