You Are Appreciated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My lack of involvement with this forum at times is from questioning the profit of my own posts but not from you guys.

I want you all to know that I appreciate your prayers, encouragement and testimonies. I may not agree or fit in with everyone but it's a privilege to have an online space to discuss the faith.

There are a lot of good things Ive noticed. @dev553344 's friendliness, @Pearl 's and @Nancy 's encouragement. @amadeus ' humble wisdom. @marks maturity and the hospitality of @amigo de christo , @Marvelloustime , and @Keturah .

I could name many more but I appreciate the presence of the members and the mods. Truth divides and Im sure we don't all like each other all the time. But there are undeniable strengths that you have and I hope you all know that.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My lack of involvement with this forum at times is from questioning the profit of my own posts but not from you guys.

I want you all to know that I appreciate your prayers, encouragement and testimonies. I may not agree or fit in with everyone but it's a privilege to have an online space to discuss the faith.

There are a lot of good things Ive noticed. @dev553344 's friendliness, @Pearl 's and @Nancy 's encouragement. @amadeus ' humble wisdom. @marks maturity and the hospitality of @amigo de christo , @Marvelloustime , and @Keturah .

I could name many more but I appreciate the presence of the members and the mods. Truth divides and Im sure we don't all like each other all the time. But there are undeniable strengths that you have and I hope you all know that.
You yourself @Wynona are greatly appreciated as are the others you mentioned.

If we are born again, true Christians, then we all have the same Spirit within us. And even though we may not agree on everything that indwelling of the Holy Spirit gives us unity and recognition of our sisters and brothers in Christ.

To exist on this forum without being brought down by those whose opinions are so far away from the truth, I will only reply to new threads with the least replies. Once a thread has passed a certain number of comments it tends to just go round in circles.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, I love your input here and do miss it as you have pulled back. You are very, very appreciated here! No, we may not agree on all doctrine but, we will always have the Truth, The Way and The Life in common, and that is key IMHO.
You yourself are a great encourager, and I love you sister!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, I love your input here and do miss it as you have pulled back. You are very, very appreciated here! No, we may not agree on all doctrine but, we will always have the Truth, The Way and The Life in common, and that is key IMHO.
You yourself are a great encourager, and I love you sister!
I love you too, Sis!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Continue to be blessed dear sister in Christ. May God be with you and yours always!

Last edited: