Has Jesus come in the spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, indeed He did. And He elaborated also to say by revelation "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."

Which does not promise a second physical advent of Christ, except in the physical body of those "who are alive and remain."

Therefore, the promise of His return is not in the flesh (which He has already laid down...and taken up again), but in spirit, which is the glory of the Father--the promise of God according to all that is written.
I don't understand your point, Sir.

John 19.25 says: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:”

Reactions: Nancy and charity

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand your point, Sir.

John 19.25 says: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:”
Ah, you refer to Job 19:25. Which is true and was fulfilled with Christ coming in the flesh 2000 years ago.

And for this reason Christendom would do well to adjust its' perceived timeline, by those same 2000 years. The last days began at Pentecost. But the "last day" referred to here is the "third day" of Christ, meaning that day of Him being "made perfect" in the spirit. In the spirit, as God is spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Mal'ak

Jan 15, 2019
Cedar City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Who is Jesus:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

It is hard for our flesh minds to understand, but the spiritual realm works different then the flesh, there is no mating to have children. Jesus is the Father's Son because he is a literal piece/essence of the Father made into a separate living soul, that piece was the "Word". From the Greek meaning the "Word" comes from logos/G3056, which means "a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea". Basically put, Jesus is the embodiment of the spoken law declared by the Father, every law and word the Father ever spoke in directing his creation.

A: Is Jesus the literal Son of God?

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

As the Father tells the Angels, "unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son"? The word "begotten" comes from the Greek word "gennaō/G1080", which means "to procreate". Since Jesus was a literal piece of God formed into a living soul, he was literally procreated and a spiritual birth of a new spiritual person. While the Angels and mankind, we were created out of thin air, just a Word spoke "let us make man". That is why the Bible tells us Jesus is God, but he is never called the Father. "John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

B: Is Jesus the Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

From what we can see form Scripture, Jesus Christ created all things. From "John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.", to "Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" The Father obviously gave his "Word" power to create, but it was Jesus who is the creator of everything because Jesus is the "logos", which is every Idea or concept the Father ever spoken. Genesis is over looked also many times, as the Scripture hints to Jesus' presence, when the Father gives power to Jesus to create man, he said "Let us make man in our image". Some may say he was just having a casual conversation with the Angels, but in fact he was working side by side with Jesus during all creation.

2. Offices of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

What was not pointed out before, was that the Scripture tells us that the Father has given all power and authority to his Son, he is King of kings. Once you understand that Jesus is the Word/Law of God, then you can understand why he was placed above all things, because the Law of God rules all of Creation. Also, I did not point out before and most miss, "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God....therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee". The Angels are calling Jesus "O God", showing the Godhead, "Therefore God, even thy God". Jesus is worshipped by the Angels and us because he is God, as the logos of God or begotten of God, but the Father is Jesus' God and our God.

A. Jesus judges the World.

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

God is not a respecter of persons, he does not judge us based on favoritism or his personal opinions. All judgement is based on the law, and as Jesus is the Word/Law of God, he judges the World. Once you get to understand Jesus is the living law, then you will understand his role even more then before.

B. Jesus is the Lamb of God.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

As Jesus is the Word of God, this makes him perfect and without sin, because he is both God and as the Law there is no sin in him. To forgive our sins according to the Law, there needs to be a "perfect sacrifice", in the Old Testament they tried to get an animal that was not sick or old but there were not perfect. Jesus is perfect, so able to become our sacrifice on the cross, so our sin could finally be forgiven.

C. Jesus as High Priest.

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

For those that have studied the Old Testament, the High Priest of Israel had two main jobs, sacrifices and teaching. As Jesus Christ is the Sacrifice and made it himself, it has fulfilled that requirement of the High Priest. As Jesus Christ is the Logos/Word, he is the one that came down to preach the truth so we could have it to fulfill the Law and Scripture, so as the teacher of Scripture he fulfilled the second main role of the High Priest. Jesus is the Faith's Leader, because he is the law and is only person that can reveal the Father to us.

3. Is Jesus equal to the Father?

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

There are many scriptures and references to Jesus not being equal to the Father or having the same power as God, but I thought the best way to explain the separation was with Matthew 24:36, which tells us Jesus does not know when the end will happen, he tells us only the Father knows the day and hour of the great tribulation. Why is that? Why does Jesus not know? If you followed the teaching so far you should understand, Jesus is the Logos/Word/Law, everything that God has spoken in regards to his creation. But the Father has never spoken or commanded the date of the great tribulation, since it was never spoken, the Word can not know it. So it shows Jesus and the Father are not the same living soul/person with the same mind, as Jesus does not know what the Father is thinking or his plans, only what the Father has told him.

4. Holy Spirit and Jesus.

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus does not come in the Spirit, as we see, when Jesus is on Earth the first time the Holy Spirit came to Jesus as he was baptized and delivered the message of God the Father declaring Jesus as the Son of God.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

What does the Holy Spirit do? Is he the spirit of Jesus? No, we are told the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father in Jesus name. But the Holy Spirit does not teach you himself, as we are told the Holy Spirit "bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever [Jesus] have said unto you". So the Holy Spirit is not Jesus because he does not speak as the Word of God or of his own words, the job of the Holy Spirit is just to comfort us by having us remember the scripture we have learned and open our eyes to new scripture meaning as a guide. When you read the Bible the Holy Spirit explains what the scripture means on behalf of Jesus, then when you live your life and faced with choices or doing your works for the Father, the Holy Spirit will cause you to remember scripture from the Word that relates to what you need to know at that time.

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to my brother Scott, I'm in the belife that our Lord Returned in "Spirit" was on the day of Pentecost. and while on the mountian in Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Acts 1:9 "And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Acts 1:10 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Acts 1:11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven".

are you saying that this return has already happen?.

PICJAG.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven".

are you saying that this return has already happen?.

PICJAG.
No, not exactly.

If one has not seen Jesus return "in like manner", which is to say, in the manner in which He committed His spirit to the Father--meaning in spirit rather than in the flesh...then He has not yet returned to that person. But if one sees Him as John said, "as He is", which is One with the Father, whom is spirit...then He has returned. Therefore Paul says, "each in his own order."

But since you put it in the terms warned of when Paul assured men that they had not missed His coming because some said that He had...I am not at all saying that He has come to all and that some have missed the event.

And because He has not, and that is not what the scriptures say, it is all the more reason not to believe that there is ever a one-time event as many believe.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife shared it this way.
Psalms 19, he comes out of the tabernacle he has set within us, rejoicing as a strong man to run a race.

Reactions: ScottA

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not exactly.

If one has not seen Jesus return "in like manner", which is to say, in the manner in which He committed His spirit to the Father--meaning in spirit rather than in the flesh...then He has not yet returned to that person. But if one sees Him as John said, "as He is", which is One with the Father, whom is spirit...then He has returned. Therefore Paul says, "each in his own order."

But since you put it in the terms warned of when Paul assured men that they had not missed His coming because some said that He had...I am not at all saying that He has come to all and that some have missed the event.

And because He has not, and that is not what the scriptures say, it is all the more reason not to believe that there is ever a one-time event as many believe.
the Like mannner is phyical in apperance. scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
here our Lord clearly states that he is spirit in glorified flesh, and he encourage them to handle him physically. and what left on the Mountian top was this flesh and bone spirit, NO BLOOD spirit. for Revelation states that every eye, not just those who accept him as Lord and Saviour, but every EYE will see him. this is why I asked if this was the return, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

so please explain the Luke 24:39 encounter vs his like manner leaving on the mountian top in Acts 1. what I'm saying is this, is this the same Jesus of Luke 24:39 that left on the Mountian top in Acts 1.

PICJAG.

Reactions: charity

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Like mannner is phyical in apperance. scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
here our Lord clearly states that he is spirit in glorified flesh, and he encourage them to handle him physically. and what left on the Mountian top was this flesh and bone spirit, NO BLOOD spirit. for Revelation states that every eye, not just those who accept him as Lord and Saviour, but every EYE will see him. this is why I asked if this was the return, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

so please explain the Luke 24:39 encounter vs his like manner leaving on the mountian top in Acts 1. what I'm saying is this, is this the same Jesus of Luke 24:39 that left on the Mountian top in Acts 1.

PICJAG.
Sure.

Luke 24:39 pertains to the resurrection of Christ, which was a mere foreshadowing of His ascension and the resurrection of men; a manifestation in the flesh to demonstrate His power over life and death "on earth as it is in heaven."

But the "like manner" witnessed by men of His ascension, has two sides: that which is manifest in the flesh as a revelation before men, but also and more importantly the very thing that it was a manifestation of, which is not flesh and blood, but spirit, as God is spirit. For, who has seen the Father except the Son; and what did men see, but an image?

The "like manner" of which He returns, therefore, is the likeness of God whom is spirit, and not the likeness of men.

His resurrection is but a foreshadowing of ours; and it is rather His ascension, that is our resurrection. As it is written, "you also were raised with Him."

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, indeed He did. And He elaborated also to say by revelation "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."

Which does not promise a second physical advent of Christ, except in the physical body of those "who are alive and remain."

Therefore, the promise of His return is not in the flesh (which He has already laid down...and taken up again), but in spirit, which is the glory of the Father--the promise of God according to all that is written.
Hello @ScottA.

* In order for that to be true it would be necessary to deny the greater part of the Word of God.

* Your reasoning is not sound, it does not measure up to God's yardstick, which is His Word written.

* The believer has been sealed by the Holy Spirit, when born from above (Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 4:30) Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, until the redemption of the purchased possession ('for ye are bought with a price'), which will take place in the day of redemption: this requires the physical return of Christ, and the resurrection out from among the dead.

* To deny this is to deny the very Word of God itself.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @ScottA.

* In order for that to be true it would be necessary to deny the greater part of the Word of God.

* Your reasoning is not sound, it does not measure up to God's yardstick, which is His Word written.

* The believer has been sealed by the Holy Spirit, when born from above (Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 4:30) Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, until the redemption of the purchased possession ('for ye are bought with a price'), which will take place in the day of redemption: this requires the physical return of Christ, and the resurrection out from among the dead.

* To deny this is to deny the very Word of God itself.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
1) Name one.

2) No, it is the Spirit which the yardstick, and the word which confirms it. On the contrary, it is the word in spirit that does not pass away, while every written word (even the scriptures) has been confounded by God.

3) The seal and the promise are the same thing, told to those who remain in hope for that day when all that is promised is fulfilled. But that time of fulfillment began "quickly" that first hour 2000 years ago. If you require a physical return of Christ, you missed it, it was 2000 years ago, the third day.

4) To "add" what you expect has not already happened now, is anti-Christ. "He is risen" (already).

Reactions: Waiting on him

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the day we change our minds imo. really just an attitude adjustment kinda, what we call an attitude adjustment now?
I like your simplistic description, but the word of God describes it as passing from death to life.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point I am wanting to amplify and ask for people to seriously consider or reconsider, is:

Where is Jesus Now?

Is He at the right hand of the Father, only to return at some distant, future date, by a mass event?

Or is it actually as He said, and He has come "quickly" and has "come in" to those who have opened the door when He knocked, beginning "quickly" after He went to the Father; and as the apostle Paul said, "each in his own order?"

...The scriptures simply do not say that Jesus returns in a future one-time mass event -- people do.

Wow, Scott, I never knew you didn't believe in the second coming of Christ. What would you call yourself? A Preterist?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, Scott, I never knew you didn't believe in the second coming of Christ. What would you call yourself? A Preterist?
You were right the first time: I do indeed believe in the second coming of Christ. I just know better than to believe the way most of Christendom has been taught.

This I/we know according to the scriptures:
  1. Jesus has come in the flesh (His first advent).
  2. Jesus rose from the dead in bodily resurrection, walking the earth a second time (His physical return).
  3. He then ascended, meaning that He went to the Father in spirit, for the Father is spirit and that is all Jesus commit to Him.
  4. He then came "quickly" coming "in" those who hear His voice and open the door (His second advent).
  5. "However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual."
...But what has been taught does not agree, and therefore most of Christendom believes the lie that the ascension and the second coming is in the flesh, as if first the natural and again the natural, and that instead of men being lifted up to be as God, God is lowered to be as men, or some hybrid God/man, rather than One in God in His perfect [spirit] form.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1) Name one.

2) No, it is the Spirit which the yardstick, and the word which confirms it. On the contrary, it is the word in spirit that does not pass away, while every written word (even the scriptures) has been confounded by God.

3) The seal and the promise are the same thing, told to those who remain in hope for that day when all that is promised is fulfilled. But that time of fulfilment began "quickly" that first hour 2000 years ago. If you require a physical return of Christ, you missed it, it was 2000 years ago, the third day.

4) To "add" what you expect has not already happened now, is anti-Christ. "He is risen" (already).
Hello @ScottA,

* You have posed me four question in your entry (above) which I will endeavour to answer:-

1) Let's start with God's words, spoken by Peter at Pentecost, which made the return of Christ conditional on the repentance and conversion of Israel, in Acts 3:19-21:-

'Repent ye therefore, and be converted,
.. that your sins may be blotted out,
.... when the times of refreshing shall come
...... from the presence of the Lord;
And
He shall send Jesus Christ,
.... which before was preached unto you: ... '
Whom the heaven must receive
........ until the times of restitution of all things,
which God hath spoken
.. by the mouth of all His holy prophets
.... since the world began.'

2) Not according to the Berean's of Acts 17:11:-

'These were more noble than those in Thessalonica,
.. in that they received the word with all readiness of mind,
.... and searched the scriptures daily,
...... whether those things were so.'

(Act 17:11)

3a) On the 3rd day, our Lord rose from the dead, but it was at least 40 days later that He finally ascended into heaven, and according to Peter in Acts 3:21 quoted above, that if Israel failed to repent, He would remain there 'until the times of restitution of all things.' - which has yet to happen.

3b) Our Lord is also seen by Stephen '
standing' in heaven (Acts 7:55-56) at God's right hand: but later He is spoken of by Paul in Colossians 3:1, written after the acts period, as 'sitting' at God's right hand; the opportunity for return having passed, with the final laying aside of Israel in unbelief at Acts 28.

'If ye then be risen with Christ,
.. seek those things which are above,
.... where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
.. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear,
.. then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.'

(Colossians 3:1-4)

4) I add nothing, nor do I delete anything, I do not do despite to the Word of Truth by denying what it says.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @ScottA,

* You have posed me four question in your entry (above) which I will endeavour to answer:-

1) Let's start with God's words, spoken by Peter at Pentecost, which made the return of Christ conditional on the repentance and conversion of Israel, in Acts 3:19-21:-

And
which God hath spoken

3a) On the 3rd day, our Lord rose from the dead, but it was at least 40 days later that He finally ascended into heaven, and according to Peter in Acts 3:21 quoted above, that if Israel failed to repent, He would remain there 'until the times of restitution of all things.' - which has yet to happen.

standing' in heaven (Acts 7:55-56) at God's right hand: but later He is spoken of by Paul in Colossians 3:1, written after the acts period, as 'sitting' at God's right hand; the opportunity for return having passed, with the final laying aside of Israel in unbelief at Acts 28.

4) I add nothing, nor do I delete anything, I do not do despite to the Word of Truth by denying what it says.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
So what you’ve posted, does this mean the Lord can only be at one place at any particular time, or does he transcend time and can be everywhere at the same time?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @ScottA,

And
which God hath spoken

In Christ Jesus
Chris
1) No mention of a 2nd physical advent there.

2) That 'at-a-boy does not supersede Christ [the Word's] declaration that His words "are spirit."

3a) Peter referred to the times of the gentiles coming first before their refreshing because Israel did not receive Christ. Jesus foretold it, saying, "the first (Israel) shall be last, and the last first."

3b) What Stephen and Paul said is true, but not as you have presented it. They are true rather, because the kingdom of God had come upon men when Christ first came. Matthew 12:28 And although Jesus went to the Father, He did not lie in saying, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.

His "appearing" is another matter, which Paul defines as, "each in his own order" in accordance with "the first (Israel) shall be last, and the last first."

4) You are adding your speculation and your own understanding as if it were fact. Its not, nor is it true.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.

Luke 24:39 pertains to the resurrection of Christ, which was a mere foreshadowing of His ascension and the resurrection of men; a manifestation in the flesh to demonstrate His power over life and death "on earth as it is in heaven."

But the "like manner" witnessed by men of His ascension, has two sides: that which is manifest in the flesh as a revelation before men, but also and more importantly the very thing that it was a manifestation of, which is not flesh and blood, but spirit, as God is spirit. For, who has seen the Father except the Son; and what did men see, but an image?

The "like manner" of which He returns, therefore, is the likeness of God whom is spirit, and not the likeness of men.

His resurrection is but a foreshadowing of ours; and it is rather His ascension, that is our resurrection. As it is written, "you also were raised with Him."
Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. Jesus the comforter returned on the Day of PENTECOST in "Spirit". but remember he is to appear only twice. the first time in the form of sinful flesh, (see Luke 2:25). this is the first apperance of the comforter, now this, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
ok, this is the like manner as he appeared on the mountian top. because on the day of Pentecost he "MANIFESTED", not "Appeared", but manifested in the Spiritual Gifts. which fulfilled, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom". ok, this is the "I come quickly, ... maybe?" if what you're refering to, (I don't believe so). but the like manner in flesh is yet to happen when "EVERY EYE" will see him, even those who pierced him. this want happen unto he returns in his body in "APPERANCE".

maybe you can agree to that? maybe or maybe not. for some standing there at that time, "audience relevance", did witness the Lord return in Spirit on the day of Pentecost.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Who is Jesus:

Welcome to the forum, good post! I must say though, that the Holy Spirit has an even more important role than comforting us and guiding us (bringing the scriptures of Jesus to our forethought). He also convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement. :)