Has Jesus come in the spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to repeat it, for it is found in the records. Why should I put forth the effort of making it clear to you?
Because you can't help yourself..and you think you are getting browny points.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You expect people to believe such a false statement as that just because you said it?
Remember how I said this:
You read false propaganda by Jack Chick and his likes.

And then when I said "No, I actually believe this..." you had no reply other than to call me a liar and otherwise verbally attack me. You weren't interested in the facts. And still aren't. You fear.
It's still true. You fear.

Anyone who wants to know what I believe is welcome to ask. I happy to talk about things with OCD honesty. I'm happy to talk about my personal experiences, and experiences with other faiths. I'm happy to provide quotes and talk about them.

But such an asker has to actually want to know the answer and be without fear.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember how I said this:

It's still true. You fear.

Anyone who wants to know what I believe is welcome to ask. I happy to talk about things with OCD honesty. I'm happy to talk about my personal experiences, and experiences with other faiths. I'm happy to provide quotes and talk about them.

But such an asker has to actually want to know the answer and be without fear.

It's true. I fear.

But it is not the possibility that your religion might be true that I fear. For I know absolutely without a doubt that it is false. And also, if I believed it to be true, I would jump in head first.

What I fear is that there are people who will be led astray by you; who will also perish eternally in the lake of fire.

And this also, you ought to fear.

For if they perish eternally, and you are responsible for it, how will you escape the judgment of the Lord (even the condemnation of hell)?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true. I fear.

But it is not the possibility that your religion might be true that I fear.
If that were true, then you'd be completely fine to listen to the facts of what I actually believe (not that "anti-cult" junk).

Last edited: