Hath God cast away his people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
No Vengle, that is where you are wrong.

The Flesh is not dead until death is swallowed up at the end of the 1000 years. This is another example of your ineptitude in comprehending those things which are yet to come to pass. Rev 21:4

Your over spiritualise the message at the loss of what comes first.

Its problematic of modern Christianity.

Insight

That you do not know the flesh can be completely lain to rest at the foot of the cross now proves you have no conception of the power of the spirit of the life that is in Jesus Christ our Lord.

I get the feeling that you care more about being a respected teacher of religion than you are willing to actually consider what I or anyone presents to you (which is why I have held back with you) but if you do have the heart to, ponder these verses. really ponder them. Toss your own wisdom to the wayside so that you do nothing but listen to what they say.

The conclusion of the matter, all things having been considered, is this:

Romans 9:15-16 "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."

Ephesians 1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

2 Thessalonians 2:13 "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth."

James 2:5 "Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?"

1 Peter 2:1 [ASV] "Putting away therefore all wickedness, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 as newborn babes, long for the spiritual milk which is without guile, that ye may grow thereby unto salvation;
3 if ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious:
4 ¶unto whom coming, a living stone, rejected indeed of men, but with God elect, precious,
5 ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 Because it is contained in scripture, Behold, I lay in Zion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: And he that believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
7 For you therefore that believe is the preciousness: but for such as disbelieve, The stone which the builders rejected, The same was made the head of the corner;
8 and, A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence; for they stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 who in time past were no people, but now are the people of God: who had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

1 Corinthians 1:27-28 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are."

Romans 9:22 "What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 ¶As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 ¶What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

Just listen. That is all it takes to know.

Your own wisdom only prevents you from knowing.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
In Romans 11:30-32, Paul insists that the blindness that God imposed
upon the vast majority of Israelites was for a good purpose. Specifically,
it was to benefit the rest of the world.

30 For just as you [ethnos] once were disobedient to God,
but now have been shown mercy because of their [the
sraelites] disobedience,
31 so these [Israelites] also now have been disobedient,
in order that because of the mercy shown to you, they
also may now be shown mercy.
32 For God has shut up all in disobedience that He might
show mercy to all.

The disobedience of the ethnos, dating back to Adam, ultimately brought
about the call to Abraham as an individual and later Israel as a nation. It
was on account of the world's disobedience (particularly manifested
through the rebellion of Nimrod and his city, Babylon) that God chose to
work with one man to bring about the necessary change.

Then later, when Israel fell into the same rebellion and lawless behavior
that characterized the rest of the ethnos, God scattered them into the
"field" (world) in order to bring forth a much greater harvest of souls. But
Paul tells us that it was God's intent and plan to disperse the Israelites into
the world. For this reason, God blinded Israel. It was to bring about the
failure of the Old Covenant, so that it could be set aside in favor of the New
Covenant.

The blindness upon Israel worked in favor of the ethnos, even as in earlier
times the disobedience of the ethnos had brought about the call of Abraham
to benefit Israel. Paul makes it clear that "God has shut up ALL in disobedience,"
so we understand that the ethnos were blinded from the beginning as much as
the Israelites were blinded later.

Few understand this, nor can they bring themselves to believe that God would
do such a thing. God's use of His sovereign power in such a manner is only
righteous if God intended to have mercy upon all of them in the end. If the plan
were to destroy or to torture those whom God had blinded, then God could
hardly be just and good. The divine plan is hardly believable apart from an
understanding of the truth of the reconciliation of all men set forth in Romans 5.
In Romans 11:33-35, Paul makes some astounding statements,

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and
knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments
and unfathomable His ways!
34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who
became His counselor?
35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid
back to Him again?

Paul here refers to various Scriptures without quoting any of them directly.
Perhaps the key Scripture is from Job 41:11,

11 Who has given to Me that I should repay Him? Whatever
is under the whole heaven in Mine.

The story of Job, as everyone knows, is the story of how God gave permission
to Satan to afflict him (Job 1:12). The entire book is about the purpose of evil
and how God allowed Job to be afflicted for a good purpose as revealed in the
end of the story. It is a story of God's sovereignty and how He appears to use
that power to inflict evil upon men, but in the end we discover that God's intent
was for good.

This is the same principle by which God has blinded all mankind. It is to bring
mercy upon all in the end. God will not allow His temporary injustices to stand
forever. He will always bring restoration, if not in this life, then certainly in the
next. In the end, all things will work together for good (Rom. 8:28).

36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Paul's view was that all things came out of God Himself. Paul tells us that
because all things came out of God, all things must inevitably return to Him.
This is his way of expressing the divine plan.

All things go THROUGH Him as well. This is what we call history. It is the
outworking of the divine plan, and it includes the imposition of blindness
upon humanity.

Finally, all things go back TO Him in the restoration of all things. If any part of God
is left unrestored, if any part of God is cut off from Him forever, then God will
forever remain incomplete and imperfect. All must truly go back TO Him in order
for all things to work together for good, and for the divine plan to be complete.

Only in such an event could Paul conclude with his doxology, "To Him be the glory
forever. Amen."

Logabe

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
In Romans 11:30-32, Paul insists that the blindness that God imposed
upon the vast majority of Israelites was for a good purpose. Specifically,
it was to benefit the rest of the world.

30 For just as you [ethnos] once were disobedient to God,
but now have been shown mercy because of their [the
sraelites] disobedience,
31 so these [Israelites] also now have been disobedient,
in order that because of the mercy shown to you, they
also may now be shown mercy.
32 For God has shut up all in disobedience that He might
show mercy to all.

The disobedience of the ethnos, dating back to Adam, ultimately brought
about the call to Abraham as an individual and later Israel as a nation. It
was on account of the world's disobedience (particularly manifested
through the rebellion of Nimrod and his city, Babylon) that God chose to
work with one man to bring about the necessary change.

Then later, when Israel fell into the same rebellion and lawless behavior
that characterized the rest of the ethnos, God scattered them into the
"field" (world) in order to bring forth a much greater harvest of souls. But
Paul tells us that it was God's intent and plan to disperse the Israelites into
the world. For this reason, God blinded Israel. It was to bring about the
failure of the Old Covenant, so that it could be set aside in favor of the New
Covenant.

The blindness upon Israel worked in favor of the ethnos, even as in earlier
times the disobedience of the ethnos had brought about the call of Abraham
to benefit Israel. Paul makes it clear that "God has shut up ALL in disobedience,"
so we understand that the ethnos were blinded from the beginning as much as
the Israelites were blinded later.

Few understand this, nor can they bring themselves to believe that God would
do such a thing. God's use of His sovereign power in such a manner is only
righteous if God intended to have mercy upon all of them in the end. If the plan
were to destroy or to torture those whom God had blinded, then God could
hardly be just and good. The divine plan is hardly believable apart from an
understanding of the truth of the reconciliation of all men set forth in Romans 5.
In Romans 11:33-35, Paul makes some astounding statements,

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and
knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments
and unfathomable His ways!
34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who
became His counselor?
35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid
back to Him again?

Paul here refers to various Scriptures without quoting any of them directly.
Perhaps the key Scripture is from Job 41:11,

11 Who has given to Me that I should repay Him? Whatever
is under the whole heaven in Mine.

I was all “Amen” and sadly you went pear shaped with the below diatribe of nonsensical mythological fantastical and every other “cal” imaginable.

The story of Job, as everyone knows, is the story of how God gave permission
to Satan to afflict him (Job 1:12). The entire book is about the purpose of evil
and how God allowed Job to be afflicted for a good purpose as revealed in the
end of the story. It is a story of God's sovereignty and how He appears to use
that power to inflict evil upon men, but in the end we discover that God's intent
was for good.

This is the same principle by which God has blinded all mankind. It is to bring
mercy upon all in the end. God will not allow His temporary injustices to stand
forever. He will always bring restoration, if not in this life, then certainly in the
next. In the end, all things will work together for good (Rom. 8:28).

36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Paul's view was that all things came out of God Himself. Paul tells us that
because all things came out of God, all things must inevitably return to Him.
This is his way of expressing the divine plan.

All things go THROUGH Him as well. This is what we call history. It is the
outworking of the divine plan, and it includes the imposition of blindness
upon humanity.

Finally, all things go back TO Him in the restoration of all things. If any part of God
is left unrestored, if any part of God is cut off from Him forever, then God will
forever remain incomplete and imperfect. All must truly go back TO Him in order
for all things to work together for good, and for the divine plan to be complete.

Only in such an event could Paul conclude with his doxology, "To Him be the glory
forever. Amen."

Logabe

Logabe

I implore you to revisit Job to see your supernatural being is not some fiery make believe monster but an adversary of Job's who is only introduced for three chapters and disappears of the scene without a mention.

Who do you think brought the evil upon Job?

Provide verses.

Insight

That you do not know the flesh can be completely lain to rest at the foot of the cross now proves you have no conception of the power of the spirit of the life that is in Jesus Christ our Lord.

I get the feeling that you care more about being a respected teacher of religion than you are willing to actually consider what I or anyone presents to you (which is why I have held back with you) but if you do have the heart to, ponder these verses. really ponder them. Toss your own wisdom to the wayside so that you do nothing but listen to what they say.

The conclusion of the matter, all things having been considered, is this:

Romans 9:15-16 "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."

Ephesians 1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

2 Thessalonians 2:13 "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth."

James 2:5 "Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?"

1 Peter 2:1 [ASV] "Putting away therefore all wickedness, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 as newborn babes, long for the spiritual milk which is without guile, that ye may grow thereby unto salvation;
3 if ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious:
4 ¶unto whom coming, a living stone, rejected indeed of men, but with God elect, precious,
5 ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 Because it is contained in scripture, Behold, I lay in Zion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: And he that believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
7 For you therefore that believe is the preciousness: but for such as disbelieve, The stone which the builders rejected, The same was made the head of the corner;
8 and, A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence; for they stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 who in time past were no people, but now are the people of God: who had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

1 Corinthians 1:27-28 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are."

Romans 9:22 "What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 ¶As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 ¶What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

Just listen. That is all it takes to know.

Your own wisdom only prevents you from knowing.

How can one listen to someone who denies Israel's natual existence - you would need to have rocks in your head and be without any comprehension of OT prophecy to even give your teaching the slightest of hearing.

Ezekiel 20:33,34,35,36,37,38

Explain this prophecy to us?

And please dont run off to any unrelated verses - please speak to this section alone.

Insight

I read it.

It in no way changes that Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ, and should not be divided. This is a work of God, and by the Gentiles, he will bring the Jews to jealousy, that they would be grafted into the same vine. We are all called to be one in Christ. We have been made partakers of the promises... The flesh profits nothing.

You must read one thing and percieve another?

Are you able to show me one (1) post where I have stated the flesh profits, just one Prentis?

You make yourself as a judge of who it is that God will chose, and you make it whoever agrees with you, ;) but you are doing your own thing in this, and making yourself God.

You are way offline Prentis - again show me the post. Personal attacks are empty and they come from empty vessles.

If you speak of a divided kingdom, maybe you are teaching another kingdom! ;)

Show me one post that I have stated a divided Kingdom.

All the winks and smilies and subtle little jabs but where is your evidence.

Everything you have states are blatant lies or misrepresenting my posts which is almost as poor form.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
You said:
If you disagree with this then you will not be one of the chosen pastors to teach Israel the Gospel.
In other words, you are judging and making a standard of your own, you measure everything in comparison to yourself.

You have also made it very clear that you divide between the Jews and the Gentiles, who have been made one in Christ, hence a divided kingdom. This divided kingdom is divided according to something of the flesh. Hence the flesh profiting something...

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You said:

In other words, you are judging and making a standard of your own, you measure everything in comparison to yourself.

You have also made it very clear that you divide between the Jews and the Gentiles, who have been made one in Christ, hence a divided kingdom. This divided kingdom is divided according to something of the flesh. Hence the flesh profiting something...

Prentis, you are misinformed my friend. And it appears for all your ranting’s you were unable to support your unfounded claims.

What is factual about natural Israel is there eventual regrafting back into the Olive Tree – even you yourself I believe have admitted this fact. Only one person here is in denial for holding onto something which he himself is yet to let go.

Prentis – how will Israel be regrafted back in? Who will teach them the Gospel?

Read Jer 3:15NET Jer 3:15KJV

If you reject this role please explain why? And on what grounds would you not desire to bring them back in and train them in righteousness?

I have just revealed to you your position description and the duty of being a shepherd of Christ and it appears odd you would openly reject this duty.

Insight

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
:blink:

I have clearly said I believe us to be one in Christ, and yes, if we follow Christ, by this he will bring them to jealousy that they would be ONE with us.

But according to my understanding of what you said, you are dividing according to the flesh, saying God has a different purpose for Jews than he has for Gentiles. The truth is we are all called into oneness in Christ.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
:blink:

But according to my understanding of what you said, you are dividing according to the flesh, saying God has a different purpose for Jews than he has for Gentiles. The truth is we are all called into oneness in Christ.

I asked you to show where I stated God had a different purpose with natural Israel? If you hadn't noticed this thread is solely concerning "natural Israel" is it not? With this in mind you must show where in this thread are we discussing the calling in of Gentiles?

We are discussing the "natual" branches, not the wild olive branch.

Which leads me to question why you cannot distinguish (as Paul) the difference between these two branches?

I am sure you dont need to to define them once more.

Next time, just ask, before you jump to conclusions.

Insight

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
That's a slanted view of what Jacob and Rebekah did. It's a preferred view of the sons of Esau. What actually happened was that Esau was the real liar, for he had already sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of red pottage (Gen.25:27-34). God had already told Rebekah when both children were still in her womb that Jacob was to rule over his elder brother Esau, even as you quoted. And in Gen.27:34-36 Esau showed his dishonesty in still expecting to receive the birthright, even after Isaac had already given it to Jacob. The flesh contention was because Rebekah loved Jacob, but Isaac loved Esau. So God went around Isaac's intention to give the birthright to Esau. And Esau showed his nature to lie and act dishonestly, since he treated God's Birthright as something to be sold, and still expected to have it after he had done so. But God's Birthright would go to Jacob either way, for He ordained it, as as written in Malachi 1 that Jacob He loved, but He hated Esau.

This still has the sons of Esau today upset, as they still want to kill the seed of Jacob. Esau was the one who actually paid a heavy price for his lie and dishonesty in selling the Birthright to Jacob, then still expecting to receive it by Isaac. The KJV has an error with Isaac's blessing to Esau, as Esau's place would be 'away' from the fatness of the earth. So Esau's blessing was in the negative sense, in opposition to God's Birthright. But for Jacob, God's Promise of Salvation through His Son would continue through His seed, and they would be established in the fattest portions of the earth, with a seed as many of the stars and sands of the sea, and all that the Birthright Promises contain. And they are still... established today as such.

God's Word is more specific than that, for the good basket of figs God pointed to Judah as those. The evil basket of figs He did not specifically say, but based on the creeping in of foreigners of the Canaanites among Judah, it's not difficult to figure out. Thus the sons of Cain (Kenite scribes), sons of Ishmael (Arabs), and sons of Esau (false Jews), all think that Israel (Jacob) has stolen their Birthright from God, when actually God never gave it to them, but to Jacob only, as it still is today. Esau still has not completely cast that 'yoke' off today, but he's working on it with the present one world government movement.

The conquering of Jerusalem by the Romans, Turks, etc., was because of the remnant of the house of Judah refusing Christ at His first coming, and and being wrongly led to crucifying Him instead. The crept in unawares of Esau and Canaanites did lead the remnant of the house of Judah at Jerusalem astray in that. Yet the majority of the seed of Israel, including the majority of the house of Judah, were not present in the holy land when that happened, which reveals God's greater Plan of The Gospel was already setup to occur outside the holy land.

The whole concept of Zionism is that of God's promised Salvation to Israel of being established back in the lands of promise, with a kingdom like David's in the days of old. That will only occur under Christ Jesus at His second coming and gathering of His saints. The crept in unawares indeed are using that as a political agenda to try and steal the kingdom and birthright. The establishing of the state of Israel again was by God's Hand ultimately, even though it is not the establishing of Christ's Kingdom that will come there. God foretold in Jer.24 that He would return Judah back to the holy land, along with the evil basket of figs, and not remove them again. It's per His promise to David and Jerusalem that there would always remain 'one tribe' there (1 Kings 11). Yet if you'll notice, they have no king there. For the last days prior to Christ's return, there will be a king setup there in Jerusalem, but a false king God did not ordain.

Let it be known then, that there IS a remnant of the true house of Judah existing in the nation state called Israel today. And even though most of those still refuse Christ Jesus because of God having blinded them, they are still of the real house of Judah and still beloved chosen according to Apostle Paul in Romans 11:28-29.

I'm aware of what Esau, Ishmael, and Cain are up to. But you're mistaken that the descendents of Jacob have given back the Birthright today, for they have not. Those instead are trying to take it back by force. And one of the main methods is today's Communist-Socialism creeping over the western Christian nations. That will not be complete until they setup their false "king of the world" they plan to do. Noting that Jerusalem is still without a king today is very important.

I don't see God having caused this as application of 'an eye for an eye' recompense of what Jacob did, for Esau was the real liar and worker of dishonesty. Consider that Christ's crucifixion was ordained to be by the hands of His enemies. That's why the people of Canaan and Esau were allowed to creep into Judah's stay after the Babylon captivity. It was in prep for Christ's first's coming to die on the cross. That's why we see John the Baptist and our Lord Jesus rebuking those false crept in unaware Jews at His first coming.

God's Birthright will never... be given to Esau
, Ishmael, or the Kenites. When their world beast kingdom is established in final in our near future, it will soon fall to the ground. God already foretold through Jacob that Judah would keep the royal sceptre rule all the way... up to Christ's return, and they also would keep the rule of law to that time too (Gen.49:10). So what we have is actually the two baskets fighting each other all the way up to the time of Christ's return. This is why the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal will decide in final to come upon God's people on the last day to destroy, and God will stop it right then with Christ's coming to make war with them. They won't even have a chance.

It was necessary that the actual descendants of Jacob be the ones who
would give back the land to Esau. For this reason, God allowed Britain to
gain control of Palestine and Jerusalem in 1917 toward the end of World
War 1. Britain's flag is called "Union Jack," which is a contraction for the
name Jacob. In fact, even the name Brit-ain is Hebrew for Covenant Land,
and Brit-ish is Hebrew for Covenant People.

So the grand parable saw Jacob take control of Palestine in 1917 in order
to give it back to Esau in 1948.

Likewise, on a secondary level, the Church also represents Jacob. Jacob
was the deceiver and usurper who had not yet learned sufficient faith to
be an Israelite overcomer. Jacob had a measure of faith, but thought God
needed help from the arm of flesh. In that way, Jacob foreshadowed the
carnal side of the Church. Only the overcomers are true Israelites.

So while God used Britain to represent political Jacob, God also used the
carnal Church to represent religious Jacob in returning the birthright to
Esau in 1948. It was thus necessary for God to blind the church, so that it
would support the Israeli state as a representative of Jacob.

Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
That's a slanted view of what Jacob and Rebekah did. It's a preferred view of the sons of Esau. What actually happened was that Esau was the real liar, for he had already sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of red pottage (Gen.25:27-34). God had already told Rebekah when both children were still in her womb that Jacob was to rule over his elder brother Esau, even as you quoted. And in Gen.27:34-36 Esau showed his dishonesty in still expecting to receive the birthright, even after Isaac had already given it to Jacob. The flesh contention was because Rebekah loved Jacob, but Isaac loved Esau. So God went around Isaac's intention to give the birthright to Esau. And Esau showed his nature to lie and act dishonestly, since he treated God's Birthright as something to be sold, and still expected to have it after he had done so. But God's Birthright would go to Jacob either way, for He ordained it, as as written in Malachi 1 that Jacob He loved, but He hated Esau.

This still has the sons of Esau today upset, as they still want to kill the seed of Jacob. Esau was the one who actually paid a heavy price for his lie and dishonesty in selling the Birthright to Jacob, then still expecting to receive it by Isaac. The KJV has an error with Isaac's blessing to Esau, as Esau's place would be 'away' from the fatness of the earth. So Esau's blessing was in the negative sense, in opposition to God's Birthright. But for Jacob, God's Promise of Salvation through His Son would continue through His seed, and they would be established in the fattest portions of the earth, with a seed as many of the stars and sands of the sea, and all that the Birthright Promises contain. And they are still... established today as such.

God's Word is more specific than that, for the good basket of figs God pointed to Judah as those. The evil basket of figs He did not specifically say, but based on the creeping in of foreigners of the Canaanites among Judah, it's not difficult to figure out. Thus the sons of Cain (Kenite scribes), sons of Ishmael (Arabs), and sons of Esau (false Jews), all think that Israel (Jacob) has stolen their Birthright from God, when actually God never gave it to them, but to Jacob only, as it still is today. Esau still has not completely cast that 'yoke' off today, but he's working on it with the present one world government movement.

The conquering of Jerusalem by the Romans, Turks, etc., was because of the remnant of the house of Judah refusing Christ at His first coming, and and being wrongly led to crucifying Him instead. The crept in unawares of Esau and Canaanites did lead the remnant of the house of Judah at Jerusalem astray in that. Yet the majority of the seed of Israel, including the majority of the house of Judah, were not present in the holy land when that happened, which reveals God's greater Plan of The Gospel was already setup to occur outside the holy land.

The whole concept of Zionism is that of God's promised Salvation to Israel of being established back in the lands of promise, with a kingdom like David's in the days of old. That will only occur under Christ Jesus at His second coming and gathering of His saints. The crept in unawares indeed are using that as a political agenda to try and steal the kingdom and birthright. The establishing of the state of Israel again was by God's Hand ultimately, even though it is not the establishing of Christ's Kingdom that will come there. God foretold in Jer.24 that He would return Judah back to the holy land, along with the evil basket of figs, and not remove them again. It's per His promise to David and Jerusalem that there would always remain 'one tribe' there (1 Kings 11). Yet if you'll notice, they have no king there. For the last days prior to Christ's return, there will be a king setup there in Jerusalem, but a false king God did not ordain.

Let it be known then, that there IS a remnant of the true house of Judah existing in the nation state called Israel today. And even though most of those still refuse Christ Jesus because of God having blinded them, they are still of the real house of Judah and still beloved chosen according to Apostle Paul in Romans 11:28-29.

I'm aware of what Esau, Ishmael, and Cain are up to. But you're mistaken that the descendents of Jacob have given back the Birthright today, for they have not. Those instead are trying to take it back by force. And one of the main methods is today's Communist-Socialism creeping over the western Christian nations. That will not be complete until they setup their false "king of the world" they plan to do. Noting that Jerusalem is still without a king today is very important.

I don't see God having caused this as application of 'an eye for an eye' recompense of what Jacob did, for Esau was the real liar and worker of dishonesty. Consider that Christ's crucifixion was ordained to be by the hands of His enemies. That's why the people of Canaan and Esau were allowed to creep into Judah's stay after the Babylon captivity. It was in prep for Christ's first's coming to die on the cross. That's why we see John the Baptist and our Lord Jesus rebuking those false crept in unaware Jews at His first coming.

God's Birthright will never... be given to Esau
, Ishmael, or the Kenites. When their world beast kingdom is established in final in our near future, it will soon fall to the ground. God already foretold through Jacob that Judah would keep the royal sceptre rule all the way... up to Christ's return, and they also would keep the rule of law to that time too (Gen.49:10). So what we have is actually the two baskets fighting each other all the way up to the time of Christ's return. This is why the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal will decide in final to come upon God's people on the last day to destroy, and God will stop it right then with Christ's coming to make war with them. They won't even have a chance.

Joseph's birthright is about Sonship, for Jacob blessed him with the words,
Joseph is a fruitful Son” (Gen. 49:22). Thus, 1948 is really when the modern
Sonship movement began. However, most of the people remained ignorant of
the Jewish connection with Edom, and so when the Israeli state was formed,
they considered it to be the fulfillment of the biblical prophecies of Israel.

Thus, they generously supported it and thus gave away the birthright,
which is the fruitfulness mandate. In calling this new state Israel, they
recognized them as the inheritors of the birthright, for Israel is the birthright
name given to Joseph and his sons (Gen. 48:16).

Then they wondered why the Sons of God did not manifest as they expected.
The simple fact is that they gave away the right to be the generation that
would see the manifestation of the Sons of God. They gave it to people who
were not even believers in Jesus Christ, people who had no business claiming
the throne of Judah, much less the birthright of Joseph.

In other words, the Church sold the birthright, even as Esau had done many
years ago. The Church despised its birthright, and this has disqualified them
from Sonship. In betraying Christ in the matter of the birthright, the Church
has assumed the modern role of Judas—unknowingly, of course, but ignorance
is only a partial excuse.

Jesus' disciples (other than Judas) did what was required of them, for they
recognized that Jesus was the rightful Heir of the Throne of David. Thus, the
believers were the only ones remaining to continue the tribe of Judah. This is
why Paul tells us in Romans 2:28, 29 that the true Jews are not those who
claim it by an outward circumcision, but rather those who have the circumcision
of the heart. To be of the tribe of Judah in the sight of God, one must be a
Christian believer.

To this greatly reduced tribe of Judah were added many others from other
parts of the world, as they came to put their faith in the King of Judah. There
is no such thing as a Judahite (“Jew”) who does not believe that Jesus is the
Christ. But, of course, man's definition of terms may say otherwise.

The problem is, in the year 1948 the Church (Judah) became a Judas, a betrayer
of Christ, in the controversy around the birthright and the name of Israel. Jesus is
the Heir of Joseph's birthright, for His robe is dipped in blood (Rev. 19:13), even
as Joseph's robe was dipped in blood (Gen. 37:31).

Regardless of who the Church believes is the rightful Heir of the birthright, I myself have
joined the company of disciples that recognizes Jesus Christ as the Heir of Joseph. In the
year 2000 Pope John Paul II made a trip to “Israel” and FOR THE FIRST TIME called them by
that name. This was no accident. It was the moment when the Roman Church joined with
the Evangelical and Pentecostal churches in selling the birthright to non-Christian people.

In a way, this is what has delayed the manifestation of the sons of God, to say nothing of
the second coming of Christ. The controversy still has not been resolved. The usurpers
have not yet been judged, nor have the Scepter and Birthright been forcibly taken from
them. David has not yet returned, nor has Absalom yet died in battle.

But the day is fast approaching when the prophecy will be fulfilled, and the biblical story
repeated. Then the Israeli state will cease to exist, and men will understand that the Jews
are neither Judah nor Israel in the sight of God. They will come to see that only believers
in Christ are recognized by God as Judahites. They will also come to see that only the Sons
of God are recognized by God as Israelites. They will begin to see these terms applied
according to the provisions of the law, rather than according to mere ethnicity or genealogy.

Logabe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Joseph's birthright is about Sonship, for Jacob blessed him with the words,
Joseph is a fruitful Son” (Gen. 49:22). Thus, 1948 is really when the modern
Sonship movement began. However, most of the people remained ignorant of
the Jewish connection with Edom, and so when the Israeli state was formed,
they considered it to be the fulfillment of the biblical prophecies of Israel.
[/size]

That's not how that Gen.49 passage about Joseph is meant in regards to God's Birthright. We're told back in history how Reuben lost the Birthright and it went to Joseph's two sons...[/font]

1 Chr 5:1-2
1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.
2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)
(KJV)

So Joseph's two sons (Ephraim and Manasseh) had the Birthright long before the establishing of a modern state of Israel in 1948.

God's Birthright involves His Promises He first gave through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And one of the first and main promises was that of the Promise by Faith, which Apostle Paul later revealed was the promise of Salvation by Faith through Christ Jesus (Gal.3). Per that 1 Chron.5 Scripture, God's Birthright was split in two parts, because Judah was to keep the royal scepter and as giver of God's laws (Gen.49:10). The other promises contained in God's Birthright went to Joesph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh, where it still dwells today, reason being because you won't find any later Scripture in God's Word where His Birthright was transferred from Joseph's two sons.

Thus, they generously supported it and thus gave away the birthright,
which is the fruitfulness mandate. In calling this new state Israel, they
recognized them as the inheritors of the birthright, for Israel is the birthright
name given to Joseph and his sons (Gen. 48:16).

As far as support of the modern state of Israel, yes, but that's as far as it goes, for the modern state of Israel has never been a bulwark of The Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations. Instead, the western Christian nations have been, and still are to a large degree. Yet the establishing of a modern state of Israel in the holy land is per God's decree. They can claim all they want that they are the only Israel, but Christians who know God's Word well know better, since The Gospel of Jesus Christ is central to God's children of Israel per His Birthright promises regardless of their geographic location. Just so happens, that's been in the Christian west with Christian Israelites and Gentile believers, not in the modern state of Israel, and not with orthodox Judah living in the west that still refuse Christ Jesus.

Then they wondered why the Sons of God did not manifest as they expected.
The simple fact is that they gave away the right to be the generation that
would see the manifestation of the Sons of God. They gave it to people who
were not even believers in Jesus Christ, people who had no business claiming
the throne of Judah, much less the birthright of Joseph.

If all the remnant of Israel according to the election of grace had given up their heritage as part of Israel, then someone like myself (a Gentile), wouldn't even know about God's establishing of Israel in the West in regards to The Gospel of Jesus Christ. What's often preached in many Churches is mostly the 'milk' of God's Word, not the "strong meat" of His Word. There's still a remnant of the children of Israel in the Christian west today that well understand what the migrations of the ten tribes under Ephraim was about. By some of the writings of America's founding fathers, bits of that even comes out in their speech. Per Old Testament prophecy, God promised there would always exist a remnant among scattered Israel that would know the Truth. And that's the only way any of us would know about Israel's establishing in the west under The Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's obvious that's not a popular idea among Judah, and especially a hated idea among orthodox Judah, and by Esau and Ishmael. But it's something that throughout the generations of the Christian west, it still keeps popping up among some Churches (mainly Churches that teach The Bible line upon line, chapter by chapter).

In other words, the Church sold the birthright, even as Esau had done many
years ago. The Church despised its birthright, and this has disqualified them
from Sonship. In betraying Christ in the matter of the birthright, the Church
has assumed the modern role of Judas—unknowingly, of course, but ignorance
is only a partial excuse.

As long as there exists a remnant that knows the Truth, then the 'real' Church has not given up God's Birthright, for The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the 'main' part of that Birthright. That's why among what peoples God's Birthright promises are so easy to find, once one understands what God's Birthright really is in connection with The Gospel. If you'll note per last days prophecy, there's to be a remant that will make a 'stand' in the 'evil day' concerning testimony in The Gospel, all the way up to Christ's return. It's the testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ that the devil really wants to destroy, but it will never happen, not even during the coming tribulation upon the saints. Here we are today on the verge of the coming tribulation, and we're giving testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. If The Gospel were not allowed through any method of modern media, we would still be on the rooftops shouting It out. Have Faith, we already have the Victory through Christ Jesus.

Jesus' disciples (other than Judas) did what was required of them, for they
recognized that Jesus was the rightful Heir of the Throne of David. Thus, the
believers were the only ones remaining to continue the tribe of Judah. This is
why Paul tells us in Romans 2:28, 29 that the true Jews are not those who
claim it by an outward circumcision, but rather those who have the circumcision
of the heart. To be of the tribe of Judah in the sight of God, one must be a
Christian believer.

Well, there's been debates on that from Romans 11 where Paul revealed that God has not cast away the blinded of Israel either, but that their blindness away from Christ would be until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. So I wouldn't be so ready to cast away unbelieving Judah yet, since God has not. When their 'blindness' is removed by Christ, then they will see, and hopefully many of them will believe. But until then... I wouldn't be too ready to cast them off.

To this greatly reduced tribe of Judah were added many others from other
parts of the world, as they came to put their faith in the King of Judah. There
is no such thing as a Judahite (“Jew”) who does not believe that Jesus is the
Christ. But, of course, man's definition of terms may say otherwise.

Christ's Salvation of The Gospel going to the western Christian nations formed out of Asia Minor (7 Churches) and western Europe (through the Apostles) reveals those called in that preaching were not of Judah only. Many of them were Israelites of the ten scattered tribes, which were not of the tribe of Judah. Let's not forget that they would have a duty in The Gospel, for God didn't (Amos 9:9; Hosea; Isaiah 49; Isaiah 60:9; Jer.31:18-21).

The problem is, in the year 1948 the Church (Judah) became a Judas, a betrayer
of Christ, in the controversy around the birthright and the name of Israel. Jesus is
the Heir of Joseph's birthright, for His robe is dipped in blood (Rev. 19:13), even
as Joseph's robe was dipped in blood (Gen. 37:31).

Maybe some Churches did, those that are really just 'beth-avens' (houses of vanity) that do the same kind of traditions of men that the Pharisees do. But there's still enough true Beth-el's (houses of God) that have continued in the 'strong meat' to this day. True, when Christ returns, He will sit upon His throne, which is the throne of David. But until His second coming, another of Judah still sits upon that throne here on earth as God promised His servant David, and which Jacob also revealed to his son Judah for the last days (Gen.49).

Regardless of who the Church believes is the rightful Heir of the birthright, I myself have
joined the company of disciples that recognizes Jesus Christ as the Heir of Joseph. In the
year 2000 Pope John Paul II made a trip to “Israel” and FOR THE FIRST TIME called them by
that name. This was no accident. It was the moment when the Roman Church joined with
the Evangelical and Pentecostal churches in selling the birthright to non-Christian people.

Christ indeed is The Heir Apparent. When Christ returns, then they'll understand all this. But consider those you speak of have been blinded by God, for there will be a group of foolish virgins at His coming like He revealed in Matthew 25. If God has blinded them, who are we to go against God in that?

In a way, this is what has delayed the manifestation of the sons of God, to say nothing of
the second coming of Christ. The controversy still has not been resolved. The usurpers
have not yet been judged, nor have the Scepter and Birthright been forcibly taken from
them. David has not yet returned, nor has Absalom yet died in battle.

On the contrary, I think everything is right on schedule per God's Plan in His Word. And I would suggest you look deeper about that royal scepter and Birthright, as to who actually still has it today. The end time events are ordained to make it 'appear' like others have it by the locust working, even when unbelieving Judah sets up their fake "king of the world" in Jerusalem in our near future. All of that is going to make the delusion upon them all the more apparent when Christ's coming does occur.

But the day is fast approaching when the prophecy will be fulfilled, and the biblical story
repeated. Then the Israeli state will cease to exist, and men will understand that the Jews
are neither Judah nor Israel in the sight of God. They will come to see that only believers
in Christ are recognized by God as Judahites. They will also come to see that only the Sons
of God are recognized by God as Israelites. They will begin to see these terms applied
according to the provisions of the law, rather than according to mere ethnicity or genealogy.

Once again, don't forget Paul taught differently about the eventual fate of many of unbelieving Judah, per Rom.11. We cannot condemn them for the Judgment is not yet. Bible study in more of the future millennium events per OT Scripture will help understand more of that.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
[/color]

That's not how that Gen.49 passage about Joseph is meant in regards to God's Birthright. We're told back in history how Reuben lost the Birthright and it went to Joseph's two sons...

1 Chr 5:1-2
1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.
2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)
(KJV)

So Joseph's two sons (Ephraim and Manasseh) had the Birthright long before the establishing of a modern state of Israel in 1948.

God's Birthright involves His Promises He first gave through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And one of the first and main promises was that of the Promise by Faith, which Apostle Paul later revealed was the promise of Salvation by Faith through Christ Jesus (Gal.3). Per that 1 Chron.5 Scripture, God's Birthright was split in two parts, because Judah was to keep the royal scepter and as giver of God's laws (Gen.49:10). The other promises contained in God's Birthright went to Joesph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh, where it still dwells today, reason being because you won't find any later Scripture in God's Word where His Birthright was transferred from Joseph's two sons.

As far as support of the modern state of Israel, yes, but that's as far as it goes, for the modern state of Israel has never been a bulwark of The Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations. Instead, the western Christian nations have been, and still are to a large degree. Yet the establishing of a modern state of Israel in the holy land is per God's decree. They can claim all they want that they are the only Israel, but Christians who know God's Word well know better, since The Gospel of Jesus Christ is central to God's children of Israel per His Birthright promises regardless of their geographic location. Just so happens, that's been in the Christian west with Christian Israelites and Gentile believers, not in the modern state of Israel, and not with orthodox Judah living in the west that still refuse Christ Jesus.

If all the remnant of Israel according to the election of grace had given up their heritage as part of Israel, then someone like myself (a Gentile), wouldn't even know about God's establishing of Israel in the West in regards to The Gospel of Jesus Christ. What's often preached in many Churches is mostly the 'milk' of God's Word, not the "strong meat" of His Word. There's still a remnant of the children of Israel in the Christian west today that well understand what the migrations of the ten tribes under Ephraim was about. By some of the writings of America's founding fathers, bits of that even comes out in their speech. Per Old Testament prophecy, God promised there would always exist a remnant among scattered Israel that would know the Truth. And that's the only way any of us would know about Israel's establishing in the west under The Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's obvious that's not a popular idea among Judah, and especially a hated idea among orthodox Judah, and by Esau and Ishmael. But it's something that throughout the generations of the Christian west, it still keeps popping up among some Churches (mainly Churches that teach The Bible line upon line, chapter by chapter).

As long as there exists a remnant that knows the Truth, then the 'real' Church has not given up God's Birthright, for The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the 'main' part of that Birthright. That's why among what peoples God's Birthright promises are so easy to find, once one understands what God's Birthright really is in connection with The Gospel. If you'll note per last days prophecy, there's to be a remant that will make a 'stand' in the 'evil day' concerning testimony in The Gospel, all the way up to Christ's return. It's the testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ that the devil really wants to destroy, but it will never happen, not even during the coming tribulation upon the saints. Here we are today on the verge of the coming tribulation, and we're giving testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. If The Gospel were not allowed through any method of modern media, we would still be on the rooftops shouting It out. Have Faith, we already have the Victory through Christ Jesus.

Well, there's been debates on that from Romans 11 where Paul revealed that God has not cast away the blinded of Israel either, but that their blindness away from Christ would be until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. So I wouldn't be so ready to cast away unbelieving Judah yet, since God has not. When their 'blindness' is removed by Christ, then they will see, and hopefully many of them will believe. But until then... I wouldn't be too ready to cast them off.

Christ's Salvation of The Gospel going to the western Christian nations formed out of Asia Minor (7 Churches) and western Europe (through the Apostles) reveals those called in that preaching were not of Judah only. Many of them were Israelites of the ten scattered tribes, which were not of the tribe of Judah. Let's not forget that they would have a duty in The Gospel, for God didn't (Amos 9:9; Hosea; Isaiah 49; Isaiah 60:9; Jer.31:18-21).

Maybe some Churches did, those that are really just 'beth-avens' (houses of vanity) that do the same kind of traditions of men that the Pharisees do. But there's still enough true Beth-el's (houses of God) that have continued in the 'strong meat' to this day. True, when Christ returns, He will sit upon His throne, which is the throne of David. But until His second coming, another of Judah still sits upon that throne here on earth as God promised His servant David, and which Jacob also revealed to his son Judah for the last days (Gen.49).

Christ indeed is The Heir Apparent. When Christ returns, then they'll understand all this. But consider those you speak of have been blinded by God, for there will be a group of foolish virgins at His coming like He revealed in Matthew 25. If God has blinded them, who are we to go against God in that?

On the contrary, I think everything is right on schedule per God's Plan in His Word. And I would suggest you look deeper about that royal scepter and Birthright, as to who actually still has it today. The end time events are ordained to make it 'appear' like others have it by the locust working, even when unbelieving Judah sets up their fake "king of the world" in Jerusalem in our near future. All of that is going to make the delusion upon them all the more apparent when Christ's coming does occur.

Once again, don't forget Paul taught differently about the eventual fate of many of unbelieving Judah, per Rom.11.

We cannot condemn them for the Judgment is not yet. Bible study in more of the future millennium events per OT Scripture will help understand more of that.

I agree Veteran... God will open their eyes in the future but we can't be
sucked in by believing that the Jewish State is Israel. When we do, we
become Judas... unknowingly of course.

I'm not condemning them at all. I know God will give them another chance
and they will accept the invitation but, we as Christians need to understand
we can't get caught up in thinking they are the birthright people because
that disqualifies us from receiving our birthright at the First Resurrection.

Logabe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I agree Veteran... God will open their eyes in the future but we can't be
sucked in by believing that the Jewish State is Israel. When we do, we
become Judas... unknowingly of course.

I'm not condemning them at all. I know God will give them another chance
and they will accept the invitation but, we as Christians need to understand
we can't get caught up in thinking they are the birthright people because
that disqualifies us from receiving our birthright at the First Resurrection.

Logabe

Those who listen to The LORD in His Word will not be deceived by the coming strong delusion by the Antichrist-pseudo Messiah set to occur upon the unbelieving. There are several here that are already well sealed by God against that working. But I feel the same way as you, and wish all the brethren were sealed in that.

Our Lord Jesus foretold how the unbelievers in Judea would receive one coming in his own name...

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(KJV)

Thus most of those deceived in that in Jerusalem really don't have a chance, for the strong delusion is set to occur upon them, and the majority of the world that are deceived with them.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
By the way, the ESV translation of Gen.49:10 is wrong.

Gen.49:10 The mscepter shall not depart from Judah,
nor the ruler’s staff nfrom between his feet,
until tribute comes to him;1
and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.
(ESV)

Gen 49:10
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
(KJV)

It's because the Hebrew contains a preposition (translated as "and unto him") often used for pronouns (a person). The parallel Scripture to this is in Ezekiel 21, which also points to this KJV translation of Gen.49:10 being more accurate...

Ezek 21:26-27
26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
(KJV)

The KJV "it shall be no more" in the above is actually a bad translation, since "more" was added, and the subject is about it's being moved, not done away with altogether. This is easily seen since the later phrase "and I will give it him" reveals its existence does not stop until that 'he' comes to receive it.