Have You Made Plans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Post - Tribbers, No - Tribbers, and Preterists - This is going to be the one thread that does not question the validity of the Pre-Trib doctrine. I'm sure that there are plenty more threads that you can do that on. This is a SERIOUS question for those who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture.

Pre-Tribbers - You believe that you are going to be whisked away at any moment. Have you made any plans at all?
When you go away, what is going to happen to your property? Do you really want that vile neighbor of yours taking a sledge hammer to your door and taking everything - your furniture, TV, car, or whatever? You should at least will it to somebody - maybe a non-religious family member.
What about your money? You should make plans to give it to your non-religious family member or to some kind of charity - unless you want the government to take everything.

Did you know that you can now make wills online? You don't even need a lawyer. You can call it your Rapture will. You probably have someone to give your things to - a non-religious family member, a good friend of a different religion, somebody.

What about your pets? Do you really want them to die of thirst? You should arrange it that SOMEBODY takes care of them. It wouldn't be right to torture them like that. You love them - don't you?

You will be leaving at any moment now. Have you made plans?

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
John S said:
Post - Tribbers, No - Tribbers, and Preterists - This is going to be the one thread that does not question the validity of the Pre-Trib doctrine. I'm sure that there are plenty more threads that you can do that on. This is a SERIOUS question for those who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture.

Pre-Tribbers - You believe that you are going to be whisked away at any moment. Have you made any plans at all?
When you go away, what is going to happen to your property? Do you really want that vile neighbor of yours taking a sledge hammer to your door and taking everything - your furniture, TV, car, or whatever? You should at least will it to somebody - maybe a non-religious family member.
What about your money? You should make plans to give it to your non-religious family member or to some kind of charity - unless you want the government to take everything.

Did you know that you can now make wills online? You don't even need a lawyer. You can call it your Rapture will. You probably have someone to give your things to - a non-religious family member, a good friend of a different religion, somebody.

What about your pets? Do you really want them to die of thirst? You should arrange it that SOMEBODY takes care of them. It wouldn't be right to torture them like that. You love them - don't you?

My question is for pre-tribbers too! Have you made plans to endure tribulation? Better to prepare and not need it than to need it and not be prepared!

I wouldn't worry too much about the house or the pets etc. When Jesus returns He will take care of business and that includes gun control.

Isa 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Mic 4:3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I believe in Pre Trib, and I have made plans. I made plans to live life in Heaven and the New Earth, similar to my life here but without sin and fear what not.

Forget the property. I believe we will all have indestructible homes in the new earth

So basically, I have plans to be myself when I move on, Keep the same personality/interests and To have a wife, yes on the new earth

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Inmate said:
I believe in Pre Trib, and I have made plans. I made plans to live life in Heaven and the New Earth, similar to my life here but without sin and fear what not.

Forget the property. I believe we will all have indestructible homes in the new earth

So basically, I have plans to be myself when I move on, Keep the same personality/interests and To have a wife, yes on the new earth
So in other words...You've made no plans other than the ones that the Lord has already made for you as you understand them.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Go some bug out stuff buried. Got a plan. And I'm a pre-tribber.

After all, pray to God but keep your powder dry. - Oliver Cromwell

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
BiggAndyy said:
Go some bug out stuff buried. Got a plan. And I'm a pre-tribber.

After all, pray to God but keep your powder dry. - Oliver Cromwell
And when the Lord returns after the tribulation to take you home he will burn up all of your gun powder which you're so fond of.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I won't care. Come Hell or high water America will fall before any of the prophesies of the End Times are begun. I don't see America in the End Times, and neither do you.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Inmate said:

Have a wife on the new earth? You'll be the ONLY one. :unsure:

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
My plans are very similar to Inmates post #3 ..... except for the new wife part .... :)

The whole Idea of becoming a christian was to entrust my complete future to Jesus Christ .... and that includes the timing of the rapture .... whether it be today or tomorrow is beside the point ..... and because I entrust my future to My LORD it must also include the tribulation period when God sends his wrath upon the earth for those who reject His plan of salvation.

I have always been a pre-tribber ..... not because of some emotional wishes ..... nor any denominational doctrines ..... it is the only way scripture seems to fit properly for the end times ..... mid trib has some merit ...... but post trib defeats the whole purpose as well as running into endless snags trying to make it work.

I encounter many "Christians" who feel the great tribulation is designed to be wrath upon the church .... I find they are easily angered by the proponents of pre-trib ...... it is almost like they want the wrath to be upon the church .... with the exception of the church they belong to ....... of course ......

As far as "rapture plans" as suggested in the opening post....... I cannot see how a "rapture will" could benefit anyone living through the final seven years of the world while it crashes and burns.

Entrust your future to Jesus Christ and He will take care of all the little details you do not currently understand.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Agreed, But it looks like the whole wife thing was taken out of context, I didn't say that anyone would be married, But I seek a companion and I believe God has one for me, I believe Companionship between women and men continue forever.

Remember, God Created eve for Adam, and Adam was already in paradise with perfect communion with God....He had a great reason to create that companionship

That being said, I want a "GF" In heaven and new earth

besides, wont the human race continue on the new earth anyways? it would be weird for all the kids to grow up and everyone being adults for the remainder of eternity

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Inmate said:
Agreed, But it looks like the whole wife thing was taken out of context, I didn't say that anyone would be married, But I seek a companion and I believe God has one for me, I believe Companionship between women and men continue forever.

Remember, God Created eve for Adam, and Adam was already in paradise with perfect communion with God....He had a great reason to create that companionship

That being said, I want a "GF" In heaven and new earth

besides, wont the human race continue on the new earth anyways? it would be weird for all the kids to grow up and everyone being adults for the remainder of eternity
The first anthropon was of the soil, dusty, earth-like; the second anthropon was [his gift] from heaven. :)
Dreams or Visions lately? Reply #7

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
BiggAndyy said:
I won't care. Come Hell or high water America will fall before any of the prophesies of the End Times are begun. I don't see America in the End Times, and neither do you.
I agree Andy ..... I came to the same conclusion many years ago ...... as a world power America could not help but be involved in end times middle east affairs and something would have been mentioned about it in the prophecies.

The very slenderest possibility of American mention could be attributed to .......

(Daniel 11:30) ...... " Ships of the western coastlands will oppose him, and he will lose heart. Then he will turn back and vent his fury against the holy covenant "

...... but the context of north-south-east-west in Daniel 11 had been about near Israel ..... America is very far west of Israel

Personally ..... I dont think America will fall in the typical sense ...... I think America will be gutted of its best and brightest in a pre-trib rapture and the few non-christians left will slobber all over the New World Leader ..... no conquest needed .

This is just an assumption on my part .... but it certainly would make sense ..... America has a large Christian population

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
BiggAndyy said:
I am pre Trib also.

Actually I do see America in prophecy. But I will explain what I have found in other ops.
JB_ said:
Have a wife on the new earth? You'll be the ONLY one. :unsure:
We will be the new wife! The bride of Christ!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Eric E Stahl said:
I am pre Trib also.

Actually I do see America in prophecy. But I will explain what I have found in other ops.

We will be the new wife! The bride of Christ!
Marriage is often employed in the Scripture for supernal things with supernal meanings but your understanding is not one of them. Jerusalem of Above is "our mother" even according to Paul, (Galatians 4:26) wherein the same passage clearly states that the two "Jerusalem's" are an allegory of two women, (Sarah and Hagar) which are the cities which are the covenants which are either of the Spirit and spiritual or of the Flesh and carnal. Likewise the "daughter of Jerusalem" and "daughter of Zion" is the Bride of Messiah which Yeshua already had given him from above, (John 3:27-29) at the "Triumphal Entry" event more commonly referred to as "Palm Sunday", (Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:4-5). You are neither my "mother" which is Jerusalem of Above, nor are you the "daughter of Zion-Jerusalem" because those things concern COVENANTS with Jerusalem of Above being our "mother" Covenant. As for those who do not confess a resurrection, (and therefore see all things according to the flesh) Yeshua states thus:

Matthew 22:23-30 KJV
23. The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
24. Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
25. Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
26. Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27. And last of all the woman died also.
28. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
I am very pretrib, as that is what the bible teaches. Why should I care what happens to my "stuff?" I can take nothing with me. And I am going to a far better place! The ONLY thing I wish to leave behind is a letter to whomever, stating where I went, and why, and instructions for them to follow, if they wish to spend eternity with God. Perhaps that will still be my property in the Millennial Reign of Christ, or perhaps not - that is up to the KING! Lamad

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:

Greetings all,
I have made plans.............

Mat 6:19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal;

Mat 6:20 "but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.

Mat 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Phl 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

God bless.
Hear the Word of The Lord your God, all peoples and nations; hear Me and give heed: I am The Lord your God, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, of all things seen and unseen, known and unknown. Therefore run not to the left hand, nor to the right; eyes straight forward, for there I am upon My throne. All judgment and principalities are given into My hand... All is Mine!
Yes, all you have is Mine, for everything you have I have given you, even to the cattle on a thousand hills. Every living creature is Mine; every tribe, tongue, and nation is Mine... All peoples are given into My hand! Says The Lord God of hosts.

Behold the whole earth, and everything in it, is Mine;
Even every star and planet you see in the heavens,
And those not yet discovered, even all of these are Mine...

For I have created all things, and through My Son they are and were created;
And all that is Mine, I have given to Him...

Kneel therefore, bow down and give Him glory!

For your life is but a glimmer, a mere drop of rain soon swallowed up by the earth, seen of no more; serving as nourishment for that which grows upon it, which is also soon withered and turned to dust, once again... Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, a flame brought forth, soon extinguished... So likewise are all those of the flesh.
All flesh is given into His hand; whether from death unto life eternal, or from life unto death eternal, all is given into His hand. For you are and were created in fragile flesh, beautifully crafted by the hand of your Father, having been made alive in The Son. In His image you are and were created, in love I created you, placing you in the garden to My own joy, My own beloved who have received of My breath... Created by The Father, made for The Son.
Beloved little ones, you are Mine and I have given you to My Son; for all I have is His, and all He has is Mine. And so that which I have created must now return to Me. For I call you back, and I will receive you to Myself once again. Therefore, come to Me; return to My love, abide in My mercy, and know Me... Live in My Son! And I, even I, shall be your God and you shall be My people... Six days ending, the seventh at the door, wherein you shall find rest; behold, even I shall rest with you, for one day in The Lord.

Excerpt from:

A Day of Thick Clouds and Darkness, Bitter Sorrows; The Day of Deliverance and Judgment... The Day of The Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=A_Day_of_Thick_Clouds_and_Darkness%2C_Bitter_Sorrows%3B_The_Day_of_Deliverance_and_Judgment..._The_Day_of_The_Lord

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Black Sheep - I'm NOT questioning the notion of the Pre-Trib Rapture.

Lamad - At least you have put SOMETHING on paper.

Trumpeter - So you don't have a house, furniture, car, money in the bank, or anything else. I guess you borrow the computer that you are posting on.

Apparently, no one has any pets - or any that they care enough about.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
John S said:
Black Sheep - I'm NOT questioning the notion of the Pre-Trib Rapture.

Lamad - At least you have put SOMETHING on paper.

Trumpeter - So you don't have a house, furniture, car, money in the bank, or anything else. I guess you borrow the computer that you are posting on.

Apparently, no one has any pets - or any that they care enough about.
Why would they not care about their pets? I bet every one of them has a microchip implant!
The "Left Behind"(R) Gubmint will round up the lost pets by the number of the name . . . :)

emoticon-rolling-laughing2.gif

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
What is a "Left Behind" Gubmint?
I doubt that everyone has implanted a microchip into their pets.
So you find this thread funny - O.K. Have you made any plans?

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
John S said:
What is a "Left Behind" Gubmint?
I doubt that everyone has implanted a microchip into their pets.
So you find this thread funny - O.K. Have you made any plans?
All of my fruitless plans were according to the eyes and mind of the flesh while thinking my wonderful self to have already been "saved" from the time I prayed the sinners prayer and did my one little "work" of faith. But when I was indeed caught up to Paradise I was horrified, astonied, and desolated to find that the "mighty one" image of myself standing next to me in that third heaven, which I thought so highly of before, was the same one that suddenly would not allow me to live unless I bowed the knee to him in worshipful submission. In that day I tell you the Word of the Master shall be fully understood by the one who touches unto that hour: "If any man will come after me, let him utterly forsake himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his soul shall apollumi-destroy it: and whosoever will apollumi-destroy his soul for my sake shall find it. Remember Lot's wife in that day friend: For no man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. Likewise the just shall live by faith: "But if any man draw back, (says the Lord) my soul shall have no pleasure in him." But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that faithfully believe unto the saving of the soul in The End. :)