have you preached to a jew?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I know of. I have given money to support others who are preaching to Jews. After all God tells us that the gospel is to be proclaimed to the Jew first and then to the gentile.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Times of the Gentiles" are rapidly coming to a close. Then God will bring in Israel!

We are witnessing the rise of the Mark of the Beast!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know if I would call it preaching but I have had a debate about religion with a Jew years ago in an online game.

And from that I learnt that devout non-Christian Jews are stuck in their ways as much as an hardcore atheist is stuck in their ways, they aren't easy to talk to about Jesus with that's for sure, probably a bit like talking to the Pharisees back in Jesus's day.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I don't know if I would call it preaching but I have had a debate about religion with a Jew years ago in an online game.

And from that I learnt that devout non-Christian Jews are stuck in their ways as much as an hardcore atheist is stuck in their ways, they aren't easy to talk to about Jesus with that's for sure, probably a bit like talking to the Pharisees back in Jesus's day.

Sorry for getting into you post late, but I want to share a little bit.

Must believe that Cain was a child of the devil.
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Esau married children of Cain, even though he was told not to do it. Babylon is where most of Esau's children lived. When the Jews of Israel were captured by Babylon, most of them were taken to Babylon, as time went on these Jews intermarried with the people of Babylon including those of the lineage of Cain. When the King of Babylon decided to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem he sent Jews to rebuild, in order to help the Jews many of those who had intermarried went to help. Over a period of time they took over some of the duties of the Jews and begin to say they were Jews. The scribes and Pharisees were mainly these imposters when Jesus came.

These scribes and Pharisees said to Jesus
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

They did not lie, they were of Esau and Esau was of Abraham.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Are these people still around?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will take care of Israel and Jews.

Romans 3
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?
2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Sorry for getting into you post late, but I want to share a little bit.

Must believe that Cain was a child of the devil.
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Esau married children of Cain, even though he was told not to do it. Babylon is where most of Esau's children lived. When the Jews of Israel were captured by Babylon, most of them were taken to Babylon, as time went on these Jews intermarried with the people of Babylon including those of the lineage of Cain. When the King of Babylon decided to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem he sent Jews to rebuild, in order to help the Jews many of those who had intermarried went to help. Over a period of time they took over some of the duties of the Jews and begin to say they were Jews. The scribes and Pharisees were mainly these imposters when Jesus came.

These scribes and Pharisees said to Jesus
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

They did not lie, they were of Esau and Esau was of Abraham.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Are these people still around?
You can search those liar and murderer from youtube, many Islamic preacher are against bible and they legalized murder as a God's command.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When talking to Jews in general, such a one is looking at a Christian as a worthless person, much like as if it was a mule talking to them. so why would they bother to listen to one who they claim is not even worthy to be regarded as a human.

Some people claiming to be Christians idolise the so called Jews and what this mob of so called Christians are doing is rejecting Jesus Christ, by idolising such a subject, fact is such dupes do not even understand that under Christ Church their is nether Jew or Gentile in fact ! so their you go ! Only people under the power of Satan will put so called Jews above others. what they are trying to do is divide and make division, Jesus never was into such, it was that all would come under as one people in fact.

There is no point in preaching to anyone who will not listen.
Messianic Jews are not for Jesus Christ at all in fact, for if they truly were for Jesus Christ they would come to Jesus Christ in fact, the Jesus they are peddling is another Jesus = the Devil ! it's a fact.
There is only one Jesus Christ in fact and he is the Alpha and the Omega, Christ Jesus does not come back in the flesh the second time the Bible points this out. it was to no vale anyway when he came in the flesh to no believers, but what is greater is when one understands the Holy Spirit.
So if you were to see the man in the flesh, so what ! It's that you need the Holy Spirit ! because without that who truly knew him the first time as well, it was only they only had faith that he was the one and then they truly knew when he went to Heaven and they got the Holy Spirit then.
Now Nathaniel said that Jesus was the Christ and what did Jesus say back to him and it did happen as Nathaniel seen such.

Anyone who looks to Jews or any man for Salvation is a fool, only Jesus Christ Saves ! your Church will not save you, only Jesus Christ Saves, the power is in him and him alone and the Holy Spirit confirms that. everything he did in the flesh is finished their is nothing to add to such, if one thinks he is going to come and add to such your a fool. did Jesus forget to add something :rolleyes: no ! you forgot to pick up on what he truly said and did that's the problem.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Some people claiming to be Christians idolise the so called Jews and what this mob of so called Christians are doing is rejecting Jesus Christ, by idolising such a subject, fact is such dupes do not even understand that under Christ Church their is nether Jew or Gentile in fact ! so their you go !
I think they only glorify Jews as an original source of God people, if not because of them; Jesus had not come to this earth and because of them, all righteous faith to God were taught among generation. Since Jesus came to earth, He spread all the vvip rights of the Abraham onto Gentiles (outside Israel), that's why through churches the faith and the salvation of Abraham had come to all nation (Acts of the Apostles 10). In Old Covenant the grace of the Lord God was only to Abraham's offspring only, that's why some jews were still think of it that way.

Only people under the power of Satan will put so called Jews above others. what they are trying to do is divide and make division, Jesus never was into such, it was that all would come under as one people in fact.
Correct, The main mission of Jesus was to save all people of all nation.

Matthew 12:28-30
28. But if I by the Spirit of God cast out demons, then is the kingdom of God come upon you.
29. Or how can one enter into the house of the strong [man,] and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong [man]? and then he will spoil his house.
30. He that is not with me is against me, and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

There is no point in preaching to anyone who will not listen.
Messianic Jews are not for Jesus Christ at all in fact, for if they truly were for Jesus Christ they would come to Jesus Christ in fact, the Jesus they are peddling is another Jesus = the Devil ! it's a fact.
There is only one Jesus Christ in fact and he is the Alpha and the Omega, Christ Jesus does not come back in the flesh the second time the Bible points this out. it was to no vale anyway when he came in the flesh to no believers, but what is greater is when one understands the Holy Spirit.
So if you were to see the man in the flesh, so what ! It's that you need the Holy Spirit ! because without that who truly knew him the first time as well, it was only they only had faith that he was the one and then they truly knew when he went to Heaven and they got the Holy Spirit then.
Now Nathaniel said that Jesus was the Christ and what did Jesus say back to him and it did happen as Nathaniel seen such.

Anyone who looks to Jews or any man for Salvation is a fool, only Jesus Christ Saves ! your Church will not save you, only Jesus Christ Saves, the power is in him and him alone and the Holy Spirit confirms that. everything he did in the flesh is finished their is nothing to add to such, if one thinks he is going to come and add to such your a fool. did Jesus forget to add something :rolleyes: no ! you forgot to pick up on what he truly said and did that's the problem.
Messianic Jews were taught like Moses had deliver people of Israel from Egypt as a worldly messiah. While Jesus was the Spiritual Messiah who deliver mankind from the slavery of the devil in every men because the works of the sins (devil) takes part in our sinful body that were the gifts from the forbidden tree knowledge (science & the works of darkness) of our ancestor Adam & Eve.
Many jews think, they found God in the darkness but they were deceived by the devil. God shows up in the darkness was to warn people who had been lost from God sight (Ezekiel 34:15-16; Deuteronomy 4:11-12; Deuteronomy 4:35-37; Matthew 15:24).
Many Jews has lost because they're taught by Kabbalah to the tree knowledge of good and evil which is the forbidden tree of Adam and Eve, that's why Jesus was crucified to the tree of life and tree of knowledge of good and evil as a redeemer to those who had lost and snared by Nehustan (old serpent - 2 Kings 18:4). That's why the crucifixion defined as tree (Galatians 3:12-14).

Messianic Jews :
- Kabbalah and Messianic Judaism