He Fills The Empty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just received news that our Pastor passed away this morning....this is the 7th in this past year....I can't make any sense of it...not going to try...they were all related to each other and all leaders in the church...
When i was last visiting different churches i had a similar experience .
Everyone i was going into had just lost a pastor . Not all had died , some quit , others walked out .
I kept wondering why the churches i was led to go into had all just lost pastors and were waiting
for a new one . Never figured that one out . They had guest speakers or leaders from other churches
that would come and speak . All i know is WE NEED THE GLORIOUS LORD at all times .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just received news that our Pastor passed away this morning....this is the 7th in this past year....I can't make any sense of it...not going to try...they were all related to each other and all leaders in the church...
That is quite disturbing. I just hope nobody else from that family will be taken.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone i was going into had just lost a pastor . Not all had died , some quit , others walked out .
I kept wondering why the churches i was led to go into had all just lost pastors and were waiting
for a new one . Never figured that one out . They had guest speakers or leaders from other churches
that would come and speak . All i know is WE NEED THE GLORIOUS LORD at all times .
A good friend from my church died last week but we know he has gone to be with Jesus as will all those others.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good friend from my church died last week but we know he has gone to be with Jesus as will all those others.
Those who KNOW JESUS are now in the place that paul himself once called FAR BETTER .
Even paul is there now .
I am in a strait betwixt two , having a desire to DEPART and be with CHRIST , WHICH IS FAR , FAR , BETTER .
Yeah , lambs have a wonderful good end . Many have went before us and now are at rest in the glorious LORD , present with the KING .
Its us who have yet arrived to that far better place . TILL WE DO , POINT TO JESUS . CAUSE JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY HOPE .
Now lift those hands and sing those praises dear sister .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where else...
Psalms 121 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (A Song of degrees.) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
² My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
³ He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
⁴ Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
⁵ The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
⁶ The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
⁷ The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
⁸ The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Some of my absolute favorite verses ....so very relevant. Thank You, Jesus!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The twelve step program talks about being spiritually empty. And that is true for any who seek after selfishness. The gospel teaches us how to care for others and put them before ourselves. And in so doing we enjoy the fruits of the Holy Spirit which fills us with peace, love and joy among other things (Galatians 5:22-25).

Wonderful post, Devin.

This is why it is better to give than to receive. The Devil wants people thinking that happiness is found in taking from others, but it just leaves them empty, and they are setting themselves up for being continually "taken" in eternity by the demons who deceived them. It's a philosophy based on "taking and being taken," as opposed to the way the kingdom of God operates, which is thorough giving and receiving. One brings ever-increasing emptiness of soul, the other fills one with a Spirit of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, etc.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That sounds like a spirit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that I can say is God may be taking some home to prepare them for Jesus return when He fights Satan and defeats him once and for all....the saints will be with him...He is coming very soon.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It definitely has a "Job" type of attack happening...directly from Satan himself.:(

Somebody needs to be praying against it. We had a lot of traffic accidents where young kid's lives were being taken around here about five years ago, and I finally got tired of it and put an end to it through prayer. No need for believers to tolerate that business. Satan can take his demons and go kill people someplace else if he wants to, but they're not doing it around here. Not under my nose anyway.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody needs to be praying against it. We had a lot of traffic accidents where young kid's lives were being taken around here about five years ago, and I finally got tired of it and put an end to it through prayer. No need for believers to tolerate that business. Satan can take his demons and go kill people someplace else if he wants to, but they're not doing it around here. Not under my nose anyway.
Yes we do...I think there was too much complacency concerning the prior deaths....and I really feel it started with little Jack...

I wasn't attending the church at that time but I do remember an evil spirit attached (emli)...that was hard to stand and fight but I did and I eventually overcame.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we do...I think there was too much complacency concerning the prior deaths....and I really feel it started with little Jack...

I wasn't attending the church at that time but I do remember an evil spirit attached (emli)...that was hard to stand and fight but I did and I eventually overcame.

Messed up individual. Very murderous spirit about her. I could see it in her teeth when I Skyped with her a few times.

Btw, I received through someone else a dream that involved her trying to "devour" you way back then, and how you and I eventually left that forum to go someplace else...

She was another one that I think was trying to recruit me or something. Strange how you run into people like that, in a not so funny way.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl It's from the part of Luke 1 called the Magnificat... :)
He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
He has helped his servant Israel,
remembering to be merciful