He Fills The Empty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Paul had it right . HE said how he came not to speak the wisdom of men
KNowing ONLY CHRIST he said . CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED . Too many get wrapped up in wacked out meats
that do nothing but cause strifes and divisons . WE must simply teach JESUS , HIS teachings
and the teachings of the apostels . Too many folks make things way too complicated .
The truth is , ITS real simple to be saved . BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
FOR GOD so loved the world that HE SURE DID SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
and all WHO DO BELIEVE Would be saved . AND THEN teachthem the simplicity found in that bible .
Too many folks get wrapped up in pre destination , or this or that . WHEN THE TRUTH IS
GOD gave us all we need . WHY worry over things one can never FULLY understand . JUST FOCUS
on CHRIST and the gospel . LET GOD DO AS HE DOES. Stead of trying to figure it out all
and inventing all these odd teachings . JUST TEACH JESUS . THAT IS HOW FOLKS and ONLY HOW folks can be saved .
I absolutely agree @amigo de christo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something came so clear to me today .
I bet you will understand this .
There was a man and some others . They were busy putting on this armour .
The armour consisted of the very words of GOD in scripture . But many were only taking parts
of the scripture and their armour was not covering them . They were choosing what scrips to put on as armour .
Some were fully wrapped in the pages of the bible .
THEN unto those who were wrapped in the pages of the bible came a wind , a strong wind
and it blew onto the scrips . The scrips SEEMED to dissappear when the wind blew .
But at another look they had come INTO the souls of those . THEY were now WITHIN their bodies .
The others had what little scrip they had put on blown off . THEN the TRUMPET SOUNDED for war .
Those who had picked and choose thier scrips were struck down by the sword
But those who had taken of all the scripture and the wind had blow it into their hearts
were FULLY ARMOURED . THE WIND was the HOLY GHOST writing the words of GOD upon the hearts of the lambs .
That is very a very powerful vision of truth there!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That is very a very powerful vision of truth there!
@Heart2Soul Makes me think of the Whole Armour of God passage again in Ephesians 6... :)

e5f37902698e5b6e0574722a3583c454.jpg

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just received news that our Pastor passed away this morning....this is the 7th in this past year....I can't make any sense of it...not going to try...they were all related to each other and all leaders in the church...
I believe as I read the different posts concerning what this news you have heard, that can't anybody do you as He can, teaching you to observe the things that He is showing you, after prayer, for everything has its purpose.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one way to effectively put the enemy in his place...

Last edited:
Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Heart2Soul Another... (you can tell by the eyebrows and made up eyes that it's a woman warrior, right? :))

EphesiansWarrior-fl-72.jpg
christinekerrick dot com

And you can also tell it's a woman by the shape of the breastplate.

When we first moved into this house 35 years ago I had a wonderful vision/impression of an angel in shiny gold armour carrying a sword standing just outside the front door.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something came so clear to me today .
I bet you will understand this .
There was a man and some others . They were busy putting on this armour .
The armour consisted of the very words of GOD in scripture . But many were only taking parts
of the scripture and their armour was not covering them . They were choosing what scrips to put on as armour .
Some were fully wrapped in the pages of the bible .
THEN unto those who were wrapped in the pages of the bible came a wind , a strong wind
and it blew onto the scrips . The scrips SEEMED to dissappear when the wind blew .
But at another look they had come INTO the souls of those . THEY were now WITHIN their bodies .
The others had what little scrip they had put on blown off . THEN the TRUMPET SOUNDED for war .
Those who had picked and choose thier scrips were struck down by the sword
But those who had taken of all the scripture and the wind had blow it into their hearts
were FULLY ARMOURED . THE WIND was the HOLY GHOST writing the words of GOD upon the hearts of the lambs .

This was a vision given to you, or were you remembering one the Lord now brought clearer to your mind?