He Fills The Empty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It definitely has a "Job" type of attack happening...directly from Satan himself.:(
Whatever it is , let us always remember GOD is in control . The devil cannot take our life one second before GOD allows it .
Sure we can be killed , but GOD had TO ALLOW it .
We must march onwards my friend .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl So clear also that Mary says: 'My spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour'.....(Mary indeed needed a Saviour, too...)
Absolutely she did as even though she was chosen by God to be mother of Jesus, she was a sinner in need of a saviour just like the rest of us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that I can say is God may be taking some home to prepare them for Jesus return when He fights Satan and defeats him once and for all....the saints will be with him...He is coming very soon.
Satan is already defeated by Christ at the cross . however i know you mean WHEN JESUS COMES TO RID HIM FROM THE EARTH .
FOR Now satan has but a short time and is allowed to roam , and destroy . But the HOUR cometh
when our GLORIOUS KING shall arise and then every evil spirit , satan himself and the beast and FP
are gonna cower in total terror at the coming of our LORD . The new heavens and new earth is a coming
FOR NOW we must endure faithful in the sin dead world that is dying day by day .
The enemy is roaming and taking captive so many , so many even within christendom .
But we fear not the enemy . JESUS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH THE LAMBS .
They can persecute us , they can torment us and even kill us , BUT OUR END IS WONDERUL GOOD IN THE LORD .
MOUNT UP heart two soul our battle in this life is far from over . BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER . WE HAVE THE LORD
and the end of a lamb shall be so wonderful . We can hardly fathom the pure beauty of what it will be like to finally be with the GLORIOUS LORD .
BUT TILL that day and hour , we had better mount up and stay in prayer , in scripture and doing all to contend for the true faith .
SATAN and his popes and his leaders even within most of protestantville are taking NO TIME off delivering their fake
love all inclusive social gospel which is taking the very soul of all who believe it .
SO WE will take NO time off countering this false move with the one true gospel .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Satan is already defeated by Christ at the cross . however i know you mean WHEN JESUS COMES TO RID HIM FROM THE EARTH .
FOR Now satan has but a short time and is allowed to roam , and destroy . But the HOUR cometh
when our GLORIOUS KING shall arise and then every evil spirit , satan himself and the beast and FP
are gonna cower in total terror at the coming of our LORD . The new heavens and new earth is a coming
FOR NOW we must endure faithful in the sin dead world that is dying day by day .
The enemy is roaming and taking captive so many , so many even within christendom .
But we fear not the enemy . JESUS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH THE LAMBS .
They can persecute us , they can torment us and even kill us , BUT OUR END IS WONDERUL GOOD IN THE LORD .
MOUNT UP heart two soul our battle in this life is far from over . BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER . WE HAVE THE LORD
and the end of a lamb shall be so wonderful . We can hardly fathom the pure beauty of what it will be like to finally be with the GLORIOUS LORD .
BUT TILL that day and hour , we had better mount up and stay in prayer , in scripture and doing all to contend for the true faith .
SATAN and his popes and his leaders even within most of protestantville are taking NO TIME off delivering their fake
love all inclusive social gospel which is taking the very soul of all who believe it .
SO WE will take NO time off countering this false move with the one true gospel .
The work is finished indeed (John 19.30); the victory is already assured (1 Corinthians 15.57). :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever it is , let us always remember GOD is in control . The devil cannot take our life one second before GOD allows it .
Sure we can be killed , but GOD had TO ALLOW it .
We must march onwards my friend .
I thought that about my friend during his illness.
Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Nobody can take away the life God gave until the appointed time.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Messed up individual. Very murderous spirit about her. I could see it in her teeth when I Skyped with her a few times.

Btw, I received through someone else a dream that involved her trying to "devour" you way back then, and how you and I eventually left that forum to go someplace else...

She was another one that I think was trying to recruit me or something. Strange how you run into people like that, in a not so funny way.
warn others not to go to that place . We do not want anyone getting influenced by those who do not do the will of GOD .
IF you want PM me and tell me the place and i will warn others not to go there .

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
warn others not to go to that place . We do not want anyone getting influenced by those who do not do the will of GOD .
IF you want PM me and tell me the place and i will warn others not to go there .
I might be mistaken but I think she got banned...only after it was too late...her poison was already spreading throughout the forum...even the mods were infected.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The work is finished indeed (John 19.30); the victory is already assured (1 Corinthians 15.57). :)
For our victory rests not in men , BUT IN JESUS CHRIST . THOSE whose faith in IS HE ALONE have the victory that JESUS has already WON .
MOUT UP my friend . For as peter once said and so did paul , i will say also . BE DILIGENT , BE VILIGENT
for your adversary the Devil , OH HE STILL ROAMS about taking whom he will captive .
WE MUST RESIST HIM BY what ...................by what my friend , BY OUR FAITH IN JESUS . HOLD THAT ONE TRUE GOSPEL FIRM TO THE END .
LOVING ER and EVERY WORD JESUS EVER TAUGHT .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
@Pearl, Yes Psalm 139 is so searching, isn't it? and comforting, also, that God indeed knows us so thoroughly...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spot on right sister . GOD alone is in control . We will not die one SECOND before HE decides . AND when a lamb
leaves this former shell , called a body , ITS HOME WITH THE GLORIOUS LORD . March onward sister .
WE have a massive battle brewing and its for the very souls of men .
The only hope one has , IS JESUS CHRIST . So that alone is WHO we must point too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might be mistaken but I think she got banned...only after it was too late...her poison was already spreading throughout the forum...even the mods were infected.
Something came so clear to me today .
I bet you will understand this .
There was a man and some others . They were busy putting on this armour .
The armour consisted of the very words of GOD in scripture . But many were only taking parts
of the scripture and their armour was not covering them . They were choosing what scrips to put on as armour .
Some were fully wrapped in the pages of the bible .
THEN unto those who were wrapped in the pages of the bible came a wind , a strong wind
and it blew onto the scrips . The scrips SEEMED to dissappear when the wind blew .
But at another look they had come INTO the souls of those . THEY were now WITHIN their bodies .
The others had what little scrip they had put on blown off . THEN the TRUMPET SOUNDED for war .
Those who had picked and choose thier scrips were struck down by the sword
But those who had taken of all the scripture and the wind had blow it into their hearts
were FULLY ARMOURED . THE WIND was the HOLY GHOST writing the words of GOD upon the hearts of the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was CF.com, but it was four years ago. It was a different forum back then.
The big forum . I remember it my friend . There was some folks that were all messed up my friend .
I did all i could to point to JESUS and i was banned at least three times .
Folks love their religion is all i can say my friend . But the lambs LOVE CHRIST and HIS EVERY WORD is as manna to our soul .
I came not to point to men and doctrines of men , but rather to JESUS and HIS WORDS and the words of the apostels in that bible .
Its a war my friend . A war for the souls of men . AND MEN cant save us . ONLY JESUS CAN . SO let us POINT TO HIS teachings
to all HIS teachings and all the lovely scriptures and all reminders in those letters from the true apostels .
Loving every word .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The big forum . I remember it my friend . There was some folks that were all messed up my friend .
I did all i could to point to JESUS and i was banned at least three times .
Folks love their religion is all i can say my friend . But the lambs LOVE CHRIST and HIS EVERY WORD is as manna to our soul .
I came not to point to men and doctrines of men , but rather to JESUS and HIS WORDS and the words of the apostels in that bible .
Its a war my friend . A war for the souls of men . AND MEN cant save us . ONLY JESUS CAN . SO let us POINT TO HIS teachings
to all HIS teachings and all the lovely scriptures and all reminders in those letters from the true apostels .
Loving every word .
Agree. Too much knowledge and 'cleverness' and not enough of Jesus.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree. Too much knowledge and 'cleverness' and not enough of Jesus.
Paul had it right . HE said how he came not to speak the wisdom of men
KNowing ONLY CHRIST he said . CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED . Too many get wrapped up in wacked out meats
that do nothing but cause strifes and divisons . WE must simply teach JESUS , HIS teachings
and the teachings of the apostels . Too many folks make things way too complicated .
The truth is , ITS real simple to be saved . BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
FOR GOD so loved the world that HE SURE DID SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
and all WHO DO BELIEVE Would be saved . AND THEN teachthem the simplicity found in that bible .
Too many folks get wrapped up in pre destination , or this or that . WHEN THE TRUTH IS
GOD gave us all we need . WHY worry over things one can never FULLY understand . JUST FOCUS
on CHRIST and the gospel . LET GOD DO AS HE DOES. Stead of trying to figure it out all
and inventing all these odd teachings . JUST TEACH JESUS . THAT IS HOW FOLKS and ONLY HOW folks can be saved .