He is a Jew, He is not a Jew: the physical seed of promise

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't re-write The Bible.

The scribes of Israel were of the Kenites, a people of the land of Canaan, and they claimed to be Jews by the time of Jesus' 1st coming.

Per Ezra, some foreigners taken captive with the kingdom of Judah to Babylon had become priests. And many of the Jewish leaders had taken wives of the Canaanites and had children by them.

In Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, Jesus said He will make those of the "synagogue of Satan" who say they are Jews, but do lie and are not, that He will make them come worship at the feet of His elect.

In the day when Lord Jesus returns to this earth, God's House will be cleansed of the false Jews of the "synagogue of Satan"...

Zech 14:21
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

KJV
In the day when Lord Jesus returns to this earth, God's House will be cleansed of the false Jews of the "synagogue of Satan"...

Already is cleansed: the green olive tree that is called by God the house of Israel and the house of Jacob is all clean saved and clean delivered from bondage of sin, because very grafted branch thereof is the circumcised of God and member of the body of Christ.

The synagogue of Satan is just that: every synagogue of them that still read Moses of old in unbelief of Jesus, and still call themselves Jews by outward flesh, and are not in sight of God by Scripture:

He is not a Jew that is one outwardly. Neither is there circumcision that is outward in the flesh.

The only Jews on earth are them inwardly circumcised by the Spirit, and the only Israel and house of God on earth are the children of Abraham, and of promise, and of God in natural bodies, which is the body of Christ on earth.

You plainly will never have the honesty to respond to the first points of my conclusions, so continue on in your traditional conclusions blinded by a seed of flesh, and I will continue on in response with these interpretations of prophecy that are seen clearly thru the Scriptures of the apostles, and not through the darkened glass of the prophets of old, of whom Scripture says they did not know all they were talking about, but only speaking what God had told them.

And so, when the Lord returns, it will be to receive them to Himself in the air. Them that have been cleansed and washed white in His blood and are the dead in Christ and them that remain alive on earth in the first resurrection.

And there will be plenty of them still calling themselves 'Jews' gathered together with the armies of the uncircumcised to make war with the Lord and His saints in the air.

Can't re-write The Bible

But you can read into the Bible what you really want written there. And them holding to a fleshy seed of promise are of no profit to interpretation of prophecy.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still . . . the sun and moon shine in the sky.

At the end of the day, is your response really anything more than, God decided to not keep that promise? Even though He told them He would not cast them out for anything they had done. Why then would He?

Much love!
Mark . Slow down a bit . Many jews were cast out of their own tree , DUE to unbelief in JESUS CHRIST .
In the books of the bible , whether old or new testament . YOU SEE that GOD accepts the person of none .
YE shall die in your sin , JESUS said to the unbelieving jews , FOR IF YE believe NOT that i am HE , YE shall die in your sins .
YE are of your Father the devil , JESUS told the unbelieving jews .
OH they cast out all right . THE ONLY WAY back into that tree , IS FAITH IN JESUS .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two Israel's and two trees: one of flesh, and the other of God.

Israel after the flesh is the withered fig tree that failed to have fruit in due season, when Jesus came to receive them to Himself, and so was cursed by God.

The house and Israel of God is the green olive tree, that bears good fruit in the midst of the paradise of God with right to the tree of Life, and refuse the dead fruit of the tree, that knows not God.

The old seed of promise after the flesh is withered away and hewn down forever, plucked up by the roots. The covenant and the law of that old seed given by the God of Israel, called Jehovah, is an old decayed corpse, that the uncircumcised seed of flesh resurrect in their synagogues, when reading only Moses of old, and abiding blindly still in unbelief of Jesus.

Those old dried bones will not live again, except by idolizing them into a corrupt image, that speaks like a dragon in things pertaining to the true God, the risen God of Israel, now called Jesus. It is a corrupted idol made in the image of man, and is a falsely risen beast that did live, but now goes to perdition.

That old seed of promise by flesh has now gone the way of all flesh: it flowered for a season, but when the Sun of righteousness came in His season, it withered and died before Him and had Him calcified, rather than repent and believe Him as God of Israel in the flesh.

And they who demand that the God of Israel and Redeemer out of Sion come specially and selectively one more really last of the last times to His a people born after the flesh, and keep His promise to them, must reject that the God of Israel and Redeemer out of Sion has already come in the flesh to do so, and that seed and people told Him 'no' for the last time.

The Redeemer came out of Sion and died on the cross, and now it is the risen God of Israel who makes covenant with a better seed and people than they: them that have the faith of Abraham, and do the works of the righteousness of God, and not their own.

The body of Christ is now the green olive tree of God, and He still calls it the house of Israel and of Jacob.

There is no children of Israel of God that are not the children also of Abraham and Isaac. There is no seed of promise that is not of Abraham, as Isaac was. None of Israel after the flesh is Israel of God, except they repent and believe Jesus. Those born after the flesh be they that are of Israel, but are not Israel.

There are those of Israel, that are not Israel, that are not the children of Israel. Any that are not the children of Israel, are therefore not the children of Jacob with promise. They have made themselves uncircumcision and children born after the flesh as Esau, who have strong tears to be the children of promise and of God, and are not, because they repent not.

The withered and hewn down tree on earth is now all flesh born of flesh in uncircumcision, of whom some can all their nation Israel in name only, and others call themselves Jews and are lying to God and themselves, as well as them that call them 'Jews' likewise in order to hold to a tradition of prophecy of their own making.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark . Slow down a bit . Many jews were cast out of their own tree , DUE to unbelief in JESUS CHRIST .
In the books of the bible , whether old or new testament . YOU SEE that GOD accepts the person of none .
YE shall die in your sin , JESUS said to the unbelieving jews , FOR IF YE believe NOT that i am HE , YE shall die in your sins .
YE are of your Father the devil , JESUS told the unbelieving jews .
OH they cast out all right . THE ONLY WAY back into that tree , IS FAITH IN JESUS .
Halleluiah. A true believer.

God is no respecter of persons after the flesh. No flesh is of any profit to Jesus anymore. We are not to have the faith of Jesus with respect of persons, no matter what flesh born of.

Many Jews were cast out of their own tree

They cast themselves out and cursed themselves:

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse. A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. (Deut 11)

All Israel after the flesh, that abide still in unbelief, have cursed themselves and turned to go after another god and religion: the Jews Religion. and a god of their own making, whom they call Moses.

Even as them that believe in a created christ called Jesus, and worship another god of their own making, that they call jehovah.

The God of Israel called Jehovah was given a new name on earth called Jesus, and He is the risen God of Israel who was made free from the bondage of covenant and promise to a fleshy seed one earth, when they had Him crucified and He died.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how He will bring them back.

:)

Much love!
Yep . only faith in JESUS saves . Take that to the celestial bank .
If one does not confess him by mouth and believe from the heart that GOD has rose Him from the dead
They could give all their money to the poor , even give their life for many and still NO HOPE PEROID .
I am that fully persuaded that it is truly ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST ANYONE can be saved .
And no man , no angel , no nada can sway me otherwise . Tis why i stand so often against the all inclusive false love satanic LIE . LIE , LIE .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Halleluiah. A true believer.

God is no respecter of persons after the flesh. No flesh is of any profit to Jesus anymore. We are not to have the faith of Jesus with respect of persons, no matter what flesh born of.

Many Jews were cast out of their own tree

They cast themselves out and cursed themselves:

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse. A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. (Deut 11)

All Israel after the flesh, that abide still in unbelief, have cursed themselves and turned to go after another god and religion: the Jews Religion. and a god of their own making, whom they call Moses.

Even as them that believe in a created christ called Jesus, and worship another god of their own making, that they call jehovah.

The God of Israel called Jehovah was given a new name on earth called Jesus, and He is the risen God of Israel who was made free from the bondage of covenant and promise to a fleshy seed one earth, when they had Him crucified and He died.
JESUS had this same battle in his day . The jews clung to MOSES , YET It wasnt really even MOSES THEY CLUNG TOO .
For if they had even known Moses they would have heeded JESUS CHRIST FOR MOSES SPOKE OF JESUS .
JESUS will call every man , whether jew or gentile , who rejected HIM , of their father the devil . ITS THAT PLAIN .
The flesh profits no man . It dont matter if i was born a jew and you a gentile . WHAT MATTERS IS WE DO KNOW LOVE HONOR AND OBEY JESUS .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who honors the SON has the FATHER .
Exactly. Neither father Abraham, nor Isaac, nor God the Father, and yet they are still proclaimed to have Jacob to father and called children of Israel, so that Jacob is no more son of Isaac and Abraham.

The inexplicable thing is the persistence to reject any notion that the broken, unbelieving seed of flesh is no more the children of Israel of God, and the seed of promise by faith of Abraham cannot be called the children of Israel, nor of Jacob.

How can there be a children of the house of Israel, that are not children of Abraham and Isaac?

How can any have Israel for father, but not Isaac nor our father Abraham?

The only thing sacrosanct about Israel after the flesh, who are Israel in name only and have nothing to do with either Abraham, Isaac, or God the Father, is that they must be propped up as a promised people in order to keep traditions of prophecy learned with much time and sweat of study.

That is the only explanation for it. And I was such an one for decades, with teaching, commentaries, original languages, etc..., and yet when the simple Scripture comes that cannot be denied, then I must change my mind, and not purposely ignore God's Word to fit my mind.

There is no Jew that is one outwardly on earth, and any that say so are lying, including them that need them for prophecy, and there is no circumcised people on earth, that are outward in the flesh.

All born of flesh today are all the same uncircumcised strangers to God and born of one blood corrupted by Adam.

And calling names and arguing genealogies will not change that, which became Scripture of truth, when He that made covenant with that fleshy people of old, died.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

The profit to being born a Jew or converting to the Jews, was to have the oracles of God.

For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

But when they who have the oracles, reject the oracles and the God which gave committed them, there is no more profit to being a Jew born of flesh, because their circumcision with God has been made uncircumcision, so that they are no longer Jew of God at all.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus was prophesying to them, that their birth of flesh and profit to God was coming to an end, but only the Spirit would be for circumcision with God and profitable to God.

For we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Now, there is no profit to being born of the flesh, for all have been proven under sin and concluded in unbelief, so that they which had profit by birth of flesh had altogether become unprofitable to God, and His oracles of no profit to them in things pertaining to God, including promises and hope of covenant.

Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

Now that nation that calls itself Israel after the flesh has changed itself into another uncircumcised nation on earth to worship another god, and have changed the glory of the oracles of God, which they still read in Moses of old, to know profit to them at all.

There is now no more profit in the flesh nor promise to birth of flesh. It is now only the Spirit that quickens and gives life by circumcision of the heart, with the oracles of God written thereon to great profit, rather than written on paper to no profit at all.

The fleshy seed that calls themselves 'Jews', are not the promised seed of Abraham, nor the children of the house of Israel of God:

There is only one seed of promise and children of promise counted for the seed, and only one house of Israel and of Jacob with God: the green and holy olive tree, wherein all children of promise by faith of Jesus are grafted in to become the children of Abraham and of the risen God of Israel.

In Christ there is great profit and promise and hope and covenant with God. In the world by flesh there is none at all, even as there is no circumcision in the flesh at all.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inexplicable thing is the persistence to reject any notion that the broken, unbelieving seed of flesh is no more the children of Israel of God, and the seed of promise by faith of Abraham cannot be called the children of Israel, nor of Jacob.

Count me as one of them who rejects that notion.

My first reason is scriptural. Hear and understand:

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable. (Romans 11:28-29)

The second reason is this: Historically, when the Church has projected the 1st century conflicts of John's and Matthew's communities upon their own contemporary Jewish communities, Jesus's people have used that as a pretext to commit all kinds of violence and evil. And that's where I see this heading. We, Jesus's people, should know better.

Whoever has ears to hear, let 'em hear.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My first reason is scriptural. Hear and understand:

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable. (Romans 11:28-29)

The second reason is this: Historically, when the Church has projected the 1st century conflicts of John's and Matthew's communities upon their own contemporary Jewish communities, Jesus's people have used that as a pretext to commit all kinds of violence and evil. And that's where I see this heading. We, Jesus's people, should know better.

Whoever has ears to hear, let 'em hear.
1. Paul's defense was not of Israel after the flesh remaining the physical seed and people of promise. They that are born of the flesh are not the children of promise, nor of Abraham, nor of God, counted for the seed of Abraham by promise. (Rom 9:8)

Paul's defense for his kinsmen Israel after the flesh for the father's sake, was that they could be saved and grafted in again, even as he and the other apostles, into the green olive tree of the house of Israel of God. The newly grafted believers were saying that old seed of flesh were forever cut off in reprobation, and no seed of theirs could ever be saved in Christ.

These 'judges' were therefore warned not to be high-minded, lest they also fall by the same example of unbelief and be broken off as well.

That old seed of flesh was forever cut off as a promised seed, not forever cut off from salvation of God by Jesus Christ, if they abide not in unbelief, just like any other uncircumcised seed of flesh on earth.

Israel after the flesh was not cut off from salvation by faith of Jesus, but from being a promised people of God after the flesh.

2. History of man means nothing pertaining to God's Scripture of truth. They are all a drop in the bucket. Accordingly nothing is being 'projected' here, only Scripture being put forth, with conclusions thereof.

Not to idolize a seed of flesh, is not to threaten them with 'violence and evil'. That is a falsely accused projection of blind tradition lovers that idolize that seed for their own interpretive purposes, as well as aids that seed in their own self-deceptions and lies.

Once again, not of you idolizers ever have refuted the plain Scriptures, that lead directly to these conclusions:

1. Is there a Jew that is one outwardly? 2. Is there on circumcised inwardly that is not a Jew? 3. What are they coming in to, when grafted into the green olive tree of the house of Israel and of Jacob? 4. Who are the children of Abraham counted for the seed of promise: those born after the flesh, as was Ishmael, or after the Spirit, as was Isaac?

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan...Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (Rev 2:9, 3:9)

Any who calls himself a Jew outwardly is a liar, and any who agrees with them contrary to Scripture are liars with them.

You are so counted as one that rejects Scripture in order to keep your own notions. You are still blinded to prophecy by a vail of flesh, even as that fleshy seed is still blinded to Christ, and so like them, you become a liar and false accuser of them that read and conclude from Scripture only.

And when you do not refute the Scriptures stated, as all others like you, then you will go on in your foolishly learned mantras as they.

We, Jesus's people, should know better.

Yes, we should know better than to blindly hold to men's traditions, rather than confirm Scripture only. You are one of them holding to a lie, as well as a false accusation.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.

The kingdom of Israel is the kingdom of His dear Son, the risen God of Israel and Saviour, unless the Lord Jesus is not the God of Israel risen from the dead, and was not the God of Israel and angel in the bush and on the mount. (Acts 7)

The seed of promise has been translated from that of flesh of Abraham to that of faith of Abraham, as the promise was made in the beginning:

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Christ as God Almighty made that promise to Abraham, and was speaking of the seed that He would bring forth as Jesus Christ, being the firstborn of many brethren, not by flesh, but by faith in the Spirit: the many brethren of the God of Israel are the many children of Israel in natural bodies, which is the body of Christ.

Even as the kingdom of Israel was translated from Saul by unbelief and transgression, to that of David, that was a better neighbor by faith (1 Sam 15:28)(2 Sam 3:10), so is the kingdom of Israel translated from a seed of flesh to the better seed of faith with better promises.

The promise of God to Abraham and His seed has been rent from them born after the flesh, and given to a better seed of faith, born after the Spirit.

The kingdom of Israel is God's kingdom, even as the name Israel is God's, given to whom He will, first to Jacob as prince having power with God, and now to the children of Jacob as saints having power of God in Christ Jesus.

The seed of flesh abiding still in unbelief in the kingdom of darkness is not the promised people of God, nor the children of the God of Israel.

Even as that false high priest rent his clothes, contrary to the law (Lev 21), at the confession of Jesus as the Christ and dear Son of the God, so that old seed of flesh, by both unbelief and transgression as Saul, rent itself from the promise of God to Abraham, that the dear Son came to confirm to them. (Rom 15:8)

Those old bottles have been broken and rent asunder by their own dead weight of unbelief, and the old wine of promise to fleshy seed is all poured out into the earth. The new bottles of promise are made by faith of Jesus only, which is the new wine of His blood and New testament. The first covenant with it's seed of flesh is waxed old, decayed, and vanished, with the wine thereof into the grave.

The body of Christ that is resurrected is with a new seed of promise, not with the old seed that had Him crucified: the risen God of Israel has no promise with any children of earth born after the flesh. That old body of people and of covenant and of promise is dead and gone, and remains in their own earthy grave they dug for themselves by unbelief.

They that declare a seed of flesh to be Jews outwardly and to be children of the Israel of God by outward circumcision, which is no uncircumcision, but is uncircumcision, are digging up and holding to a dead and gone corpse to be called the promised seed of Abraham and children of the Israel of God.

They love their own traditionally learned prophesies seen through a vail of flesh under a covenant of old, more than they love to see those old prophecies revealed clearly through the Scripture of the apostles, that gives us the mind of Christ, Who is the fulfillment of those prophecies to Abraham's children and seed of promise by faith of Jesus.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Already is cleansed: the green olive tree that is called by God the house of Israel and the house of Jacob is all clean saved and clean delivered from bondage of sin, because very grafted branch thereof is the circumcised of God and member of the body of Christ.

Afraid not. The last verse of Zechariah 14 about that cleansing is for after... Christ's future return, which of course has NOT yet happened today. So are you saying that Jesus' 2nd coming already happened???

The synagogue of Satan is just that: every synagogue of them that still read Moses of old in unbelief of Jesus, and still call themselves Jews by outward flesh, and are not in sight of God by Scripture:

He is not a Jew that is one outwardly. Neither is there circumcision that is outward in the flesh.

The only Jews on earth are them inwardly circumcised by the Spirit, and the only Israel and house of God on earth are the children of Abraham, and of promise, and of God in natural bodies, which is the body of Christ on earth.

No, the "synagogue of Satan" represents the strongest servants of the devil, because they 'know' Who Jesus is. That does not apply to deceived Jews that actually love The Father, but are deceived by the devils over them that hide The Son from them.

So you can try... to put all orthodox Jews into that "synagogue of Satan" category, but you only show your lack of Bible study about the crept in unawares and tares of Jude 1 and Matthew 13.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Afraid not. The last verse of Zechariah 14 about that cleansing is for after... Christ's future return, which of course has NOT yet happened today. So are you saying that Jesus' 2nd coming already happened???

No, the "synagogue of Satan" represents the strongest servants of the devil, because they 'know' Who Jesus is. That does not apply to deceived Jews that actually love The Father, but are deceived by the devils over them that hide The Son from them.

So you can try... to put all orthodox Jews into that "synagogue of Satan" category, but you only show your lack of Bible study about the crept in unawares and tares of Jude 1 and Matthew 13.
Is he a Jew that is one outwardly? Is there one that is circumcised inwardly that is not a Jew?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is he a Jew that is one outwardly? Is there one that is circumcised inwardly that is not a Jew?

Are the crept in unawares of Bible history true blood Israelites? No. Do the "tares" in Christ's parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13 represent true blood Judah? No! Do the Canaanites of the last verse of Zechariah 14 that are no more found in house of God then, Jews? YES! But not of the bloodline tribes of Israel. They only SAY they are Jews, but do lie, and are not, and that's who Jesus was pointing to here...

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

KJV

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

KJV

THESE... are the false Jews of the synagogue of Satan Lord Jesus was pointing to...

1 Kings 9:19-22
19 And all the cities of store that Solomon had, and cities for his chariots, and cities for his horsemen, and that which Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and in all the land of his dominion.

20 And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,

21 Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.

22 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.
KJV

Likewise with the Nethinims of Old Testament history that converted to the Jew's religion, and became workers in the temple, calling themselves Jews.

Likewise with the children of Edom (of Esau) that migrated to Judea and converted to the Jew's religion, and became Jews, and calling themselves Jews.

Likewise with the 'strangers' that lived... in the lands of Judea, which followed the Jew's religion, and began calling themselves Jews!

The reality is that the Jews are one of the most mixed groups from different peoples on the planet, but many still like to claim they are all of one blood.

The real Biblical history is that even with the start of the children of Israel leaving Egypt and trekking into the lands of promise God gave them, they failed to wipe out the Canaanite peoples which God commanded them to do, and then those leftover Canaanites dwelt among them, becoming Jews (Judges 2 & 3; Joshua 9).

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the crept in unawares of Bible history true blood Israelites? No. Do the "tares" in Christ's parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13 represent true blood Judah? No! Do the Canaanites of the last verse of Zechariah 14 that are no more found in house of God then, Jews? YES! But not of the bloodline tribes of Israel. They only SAY they are Jews, but do lie, and are not, and that's who Jesus was pointing to here...

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

KJV

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

KJV

THESE... are the false Jews of the synagogue of Satan Lord Jesus was pointing to...

19 And all the cities of store that Solomon had, and cities for his chariots, and cities for his horsemen, and that which Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and in all the land of his dominion.

20 And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,

21 Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.

22 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.
KJV

Likewise with the Nethinims of Old Testament history that converted to the Jew's religion, and became workers in the temple, calling themselves Jews.

Likewise with the children of Edom (of Esau) that migrated to Judea and converted to the Jew's religion, and became Jews, and calling themselves Jews.

Likewise with the 'strangers' that lived... in the lands of Judea, which followed the Jew's religion, and began calling themselves Jews!

The reality is that the Jews are one of the most mixed groups from different peoples on the planet, but many still like to claim they are all of one blood.

The real Biblical history is that even with the start of the children of Israel leaving Egypt and trekking into the lands of promise God gave them, they failed to wipe out the Canaanite peoples which God commanded them to do, and then those leftover Canaanites dwelt among them, becoming Jews (Judges 2 & 3; Joshua 9).

Well, thank you brother. An answer to my challenge. We are becoming friends indeed.

I think I see what you are saying, and I am looking at it. You seem to have something here, I may have missed. Or at least, you are putting new thought into it.

I'll be back. :cool:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, thank you brother. An answer to my challenge. We are becoming friends indeed.

I think I see what you are saying, and I am looking at it. You seem to have something here, I may have missed. Or at least, you are putting new thought into it.

I'll be back. :cool:
I'm finally back.

And I'll tell you truly. As Shane would say, "You had me snortin"

I do have a question for your expertise. And no, it is not a trick question. I'm not sure what the answer is.

What does it mean for a soul to be cut off from his people?

Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

KJV

KJV

Let me see if I get you right.

You are saying that being a Jew relied solely upon bloodline? And even converts like Rahab and Ruth could not be Jews themselves, but only their descendants after marrying into the bloodline?

So that he is not a Jew that is one outwardly by circumcision of the flesh, because he is only a Jew by bloodline, and he is a saved Jew that also is inwardly circumcised in Christ?

As when Paul referred to himself as an Israelite of the stock of Israel, and also grafted in again to the olive tree of God?

So, no one can lay claim to being of the children of Israel and a Jew outwardly just by circumcision, nor inwardly even with circumcision of the heart, other than them born of the bloodline of Jacob and grafted in again to God's olive tree?