heart broken

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ryangrom

Aug 5, 2007
I need prayer bad guys. I'm completelly heart broken. I feel this deep sharp force of pain in my chest that i cant get to leave me alone.I've been praying and witnessing to someone I love dearly for along time now. I saw a definate change in heart and saw her open to the things of God and she was asking me questions about god. She even went to church once because of me but she didnt get saved. Latelly she has been running from God ferociously and it has broken my heart to see her like that. She is engaged to a man that will ruin her and the clock is ticking everyday. I havent seen any signs of progress in a long time and actually, i keep seeing the opposite of progress. My faith for her salvation hasn't been rattled one bit, but seeing her running from God so vigorously and seeing her get closer to marrying this guy has broken my heart.Please pray for me and her.Thank you in advance

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'll pray for you and her too Ryan.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(ryangrom;15043)
I need prayer bad guys. I'm completely heart broken. I feel this deep sharp force of pain in my chest that i cant get to leave me alone.I've been praying and witnessing to someone I love dearly for along time now. I saw a definate change in heart and saw her open to the things of God and she was asking me questions about god. She even went to church once because of me but she didnt get saved. Latelly she has been running from God ferociously and it has broken my heart to see her like that. She is engaged to a man that will ruin her and the clock is ticking everyday. I havent seen any signs of progress in a long time and actually, i keep seeing the opposite of progress. My faith for her salvation hasn't been rattled one bit, but seeing her running from God so vigorously and seeing her get closer to marrying this guy has broken my heart.Please pray for me and her.Thank you in advance
You need to step back Ryangrom,You should not have been witnessing to the opposite sex.If it is Gods will for her to marry this man and for both to be saved, then it will go ahead. I sincerely hope you are not trying to lead her to the Lord, because you think there may be a relationship in the future together for both of you. Marrying this man does not represent running from God.Could be she sees God as an insurance policy for keeping this relationship.Your out of your depth and need to stand back and let God complete his own work. Whether she marries this man or comes to Christ cannot be and will not be influenced by you or what you do. Only God can do anything and we can only pray for his will. I pray for you to, that you will see what is really happening and that you are in love with this girl. And she is not in love with you. Knowing Jesus will not make her yours or stop her marrying him. Please for your own peace of mind, leave it in Gods hands. I know you mean well, but only God knows his plans for her and yourself. Trust him.Faithful.:angel9:

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Faithful, I think your advice is very good one.I pray for you Ryan.My username is faithful1:)hitomi

ryangrom

Aug 5, 2007
I want to tell you guys how much I thank God for you and your prayers. Denver, your prayers instantly affected me that day. I could feel them like a warm blanket over me. You guys had me in a prayer blanket and that blanket kept me warm up through this whole time. There is power in prayer!
smile.gif
Not only has it helped me, but it helped her as well. She had pretty much shut the door that I had available to witness in previously.. but that door has been reopened. The Holy Spirit will give you the right words as it is said, and it is so true. They just came together perfectly like a work of art and I know she will be saved very soon as a result, because the door was flung wide open. I had a knowing that it was time for the sinners prayer and he gave me the words to lead up to it as if He wrote the message all by himself. I could not be more greatfull!Faithful, your words blessed me. The situations was allot more complex then what you thought but you had some words I NEEDED to hear. I thank God for you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You blessed The Lord by blessing me and he will bless you in return. May he bring you as much rejoicing in Spirit as he has brought me. I will keep you updated as soon as she replies to the message I sent her. God gave me a deep knowing that she will be saved. Whether its immediatelly or not, I know she is right where the Lord wants her and Gods will be done.Much love and thanks,Ryan

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Faithful1 Faithful, I think your advice is very good one.I pray for you Ryan.My username is faithful1hitomi__________________
Hi Faithful1,We share more than our names sake in the Lord.
smile.gif
But we also know everything we have comes from God.I look forward to getting to know you.:angel9:Blessings Faithful.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(ryangrom;15158)
I want to tell you guys how much I thank God for you and your prayers. Denver, your prayers instantly affected me that day. I could feel them like a warm blanket over me. You guys had me in a prayer blanket and that blanket kept me warm up through this whole time. There is power in prayer!
smile.gif
Not only has it helped me, but it helped her as well. She had pretty much shut the door that I had available to witness in previously.. but that door has been reopened. The Holy Spirit will give you the right words as it is said, and it is so true. They just came together perfectly like a work of art and I know she will be saved very soon as a result, because the door was flung wide open. I had a knowing that it was time for the sinners prayer and he gave me the words to lead up to it as if He wrote the message all by himself. I could not be more greatfull!Faithful, your words blessed me. The situations was allot more complex then what you thought but you had some words I NEEDED to hear. I thank God for you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You blessed The Lord by blessing me and he will bless you in return. May he bring you as much rejoicing in Spirit as he has brought me. I will keep you updated as soon as she replies to the message I sent her. God gave me a deep knowing that she will be saved. Whether its immediatelly or not, I know she is right where the Lord wants her and Gods will be done.Much love and thanks,Ryan
Stand firm Ryan, the Lord knows the plans he has for you.Jeremiah 29:11 (King James version)11.For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. I am glad your feeling better, love Faithful.
smile.gif
:angel9:

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
=Faithful;15164]Hi Faithful1,We share more than our names sake in the Lord.
smile.gif

I have noticed that too.
smile.gif
we may give our members kind of confusion about us. Nice to meet you:)hitomi

johnbilancia

Sep 7, 2007
RYANGROM do not despair .:pray3: You did your part in that you tried to have your girlfriend become a Christ centered woman . Keep praying that the Lord enters her heart and that she changes her heart and her mind :bible:. God loves you and her and he is working on your situation . He will answer your prayer for her .:pray3: She will be blessed and so will you .: Lord give Ryangrom patience and the wisdom he needs to further bless her and teach her your ways dear Lord ! Lord bring this woman to your fold now !: Praise to you Almighty Father ! thank you , in the name of Jesus, amen . PEACE BE WITH YOU , your brother in Christ , John