Heaven scares me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;28928)
We are all born into sin but babies or people born with these deficencies are found Blameless... Blamless means without blame they did not have free will to make a choice they could not understand through no fault of their own ..... they will be taught during the milliuem and have another chance
WHOA WHOA WHOA! WHERE IS THIS IN SCRIPTURE THAT THEY WILL BE GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE?! WHO! BABIES WILL BE IN HEAVEN WITHOUT JUDGMENT. SHOW ME SCRIPTURE PLEASE

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What do you think the milliuem is for twidling our fingers for a thousand years Christ will be our king our teacher why do you think Satan is losed again for a short time? I said those that are blameless or deemed worthy and yes babies are blameless So you think God should hold them responsable for dying or not being mentally capbale of making a free will choice

Nov 8, 2007
Where does it say in the Bible what you specifically said though? Where babies or handicapped people will be taught by Christ during the Millennium so that they can have another chance? I know we'll be taught by him.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Rev 20:7 ¶ And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, there are no babies in heaven we are all adult spiritual bodies but all those who did not get a chance to choose of their own free will to accept Christ will have a chanceto be tested when Satan is losed again for a short time after all have been tested comes the white throne judgement

Nov 8, 2007
Still doesn't say that. They're already in Heaven, those that are to be tested after the 1000 years are those that were BORN AFTER OR DURING THE MILLENNIUM, not those before.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. This is the first resurrection. There has been no gathering back to Christ before this time and don't let anyone tell you different. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years have ended). We are speaking of the spiritually dead! (Some take part in the first resurrection , and some don't take part till the second resurrection after being tested by Satan).If they had no free will to choose they are spiritully dead

Nov 8, 2007
I usually Get revelation after Meditating on God's Word and praying on it. I didn't believe Serpent Seed, God gave me Revelation. I didn't believe the ties to the 10 Tribes in association to Britain and America I see it now, ESPECIALLY FROM HOSEA! He called them to repent lest he forget their children! America and Britain Certain have turned on God and have not repented, so he will take his Remnants. I will pray on this one for sure. God Bless Sister

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
About heaven ! I'm ok in this life, if I could say that. I've been so blessed. Yes I've had difficulties also like everybody else has. But just yesterday I told my husband I miss home, which I meant heavenly home. There is nothing to keep me here. I know, God knows when it's my time to go. I've got a good Husband and everything, but God has put that desire into my heart to go to heaven. That is our real home anyway. Sometimes you just get that feeling, which is stronger. As long I live here on earth, I want to live for God.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
If you are a born again christian, You can do all things through Christ, who streghthens you, Alas when you get to heaven you will never...never want to leave.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I know this has taken somewhat of a different turn, but something bothers me. Jesus said in scripture to let the little children come unto Him for such is the kingdom of heaven. I take that to mean that the kingdom of heaven is made up of children and adults. I know he could have been referring to a mind-set, but this was not stated as so here. In other places in the NT I know He said that we need to have the faith of a little child. I didn't put my references, but I can. I just thought I would throw that out. Some info. that is posted seems to be so speculative. I know this is a place for these kinds of discussions, but let's not forget the real goal. We need to not "muddy up" the message of the scriptures so as to confuse someone on the brink of a decision for Christ. I don't want to be a stumbling block to anyone by using confusing concepts or words that may or may not be true. You all seem very intelligent. I love to have challenging discussions about the Bible. I am very disturbed, though, when something presented is so hard to grasp or so foreign to the heartbeat of the message of the Lord. Does anyone out there hear/see what I'm saying or am I the only one who gets strange feelings at times about the solidity of our gospel message? Just curious:)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(His By Grace;29879)
I know this has taken somewhat of a different turn, but something bothers me. Jesus said in scripture to let the little children come unto Him for such is the kingdom of heaven. I take that to mean that the kingdom of heaven is made up of children and adults. I know he could have been referring to a mind-set, but this was not stated as so here. In other places in the NT I know He said that we need to have the faith of a little child. I didn't put my references, but I can. I just thought I would throw that out. Some info. that is posted seems to be so speculative. I know this is a place for these kinds of discussions, but let's not forget the real goal. We need to not "muddy up" the message of the scriptures so as to confuse someone on the brink of a decision for Christ. I don't want to be a stumbling block to anyone by using confusing concepts or words that may or may not be true. You all seem very intelligent. I love to have challenging discussions about the Bible. I am very disturbed, though, when something presented is so hard to grasp or so foreign to the heartbeat of the message of the Lord. Does anyone out there hear/see what I'm saying or am I the only one who gets strange feelings at times about the solidity of our gospel message? Just curious:)
this is not literal it means to come to him with the innocenace of a child without preconceived notions. there are no children in heaven all souls are adult

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I don't wish to offend, but I just don't agree. I would have to be won over by much more than the reference you provided. It sounds like an opinion and should be presented as such. There is no basis to believe this, except for a scriptural interpretation that doesn't really say this. I'll ask some of my Christian buds what they think about this. I honestly have never heard this in all my years. I am open to the challenge if I can be shown a more clear picture.

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
(His By Grace;29884)
I don't wish to offend, but I just don't agree. I would have to be won over by much more than the reference you provided. It sounds like an opinion and should be presented as such. There is no basis to believe this, except for a scriptural interpretation that doesn't really say this. I'll ask some of my Christian buds what they think about this. I honestly have never heard this in all my years. I am open to the challenge if I can be shown a more clear picture.
That all souls are adult? Me either. If there are no men, no women, it'd seem there are no human distinctions in Heaven as we now know them. Adult child, Black White, etc.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Kimshi, those are some very good points. I like having things to think on. Thanks for adding that. I hope you have a very blessed day! Oh, by the way, since the disciples recognized Moses and Elijah at the Mount of Transfiguration and they recognized Jesus, I would tend to think that we will be as we are here, as far as some of our physical features are concerned, so others will know who they are fellowshipping with in heaven. Of course, I could be wrong, since we will all be just like Jesus, this may be unnecessary. I guess it could be argued either way. I know we will be perfect in our glorified bodies and that is sooooo awesome!!!!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I wanted to clarify something from yesterday. When I posted the heaven response about muddying up the gospel, I thought , because of the topic-"Heaven Scares Me..." that we were under an area where non-Christians asked questions, but that was my bad. Although I still hold my position, I see absolutely nothing wrong with presenting various ideas to Christians who have searched the scriptures and have deep questions about possible interpretation. Have a blessed day!