Heaven scares me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
When I think about it, it makes me very nervous. I know it's s'posed to be unimaginable joy like nothing we have on earth. But it is FOREVER. I can't do anything forever. I keep wondering what if I want to leave?! I have a bit of wanderlust in general, a need to not be stuck or tied to to anything for too long. But even Heaven?!

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
I believe in reincarnation, and eternal life...and I also believe in many different spiritual realms, BEAUTIFUL realms. I believe we live eternally and have many lessons to learn and alot of work to do to collectively evolve as part of all of our life's purpose. I think earth is one of the lower of the realms in my opinion. I know this isn't stated in the bible,(reincarnation, and other realms) but many important scriptures was left out when Constantine became the emperor of Rome(missing sea scrolls),etc.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(FollowChrist;28304)
I believe in reincarnation, and eternal life...and I also believe in many different spiritual realms, BEAUTIFUL realms. I think earth is one of the lower of the spiritual realms in my opinion. I know this isn't stated in the bible,(reincarnation) but many improtant scriptures was left out when Constantine became the emperor of Rome,etc.
We only have one chance in life. We are not going to be reincarnated to another flesh body being re-born. This is a false teaching and leads His childrens away. Straight from Satan.Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
I also wanted to add that one life on earth doesn't make any sense, there is too much diversity and unexplained things that are not clear in the bible that make our existance very mysterious. Okay, I'm done...
smile.gif
I'm not trying to debate here, just trying to understand the bible more clearly and it's not making any sense (which doesn't explain why therer are some who are born with disabilities, kids starving etc, it's just NOT fair). The bible has NO explanation for this and we are all born innocent right? Again, I don't want to debate it just frustrates me.

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
Uh, FollowChrist-The Bible does address those things: it says there will be troubles in this world. The prescence of satan alone explains it really.

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
(Kimshi42;28309)
Uh, FollowChrist-The Bible does address those things: it says there will be troubles in this world. The prescence of satan alone explains it really.
Uh well why are some people born with good health and some aren't? It's not fair, and the fact that it says "there will be troubles" still doesn't cut it or explain it.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(FollowChrist;28310)
Uh well why are some people born with good health and some aren't? It's not fair, and the fact that it says "there will be troubles" still doesn't cut it or explain it.
Put it this way, I'm part handicapped. Is it stopping me from growing in the knowledge of the Faith in Christ Yahshua. No! And yes there is only one chance in life. I can't wait to get out of my flesh body at the 7th trumpet, and see my spiritual body. (which we all existed in that body before our flesh body)Is it reincarnation? No!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
(thesuperjag;28311)
Put it this way, I'm part handicapped. Is it stopping me from growing in the knowledge of the Faith in Christ Yahshua. No! And yes there is only one chance in life. I can't wait to get out of my flesh body at the 7th trumpet, and see my spiritual body. (which we all existed in that body before our flesh body)Is it reincarnation? No!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Just because there is no explanation written in the holy bible for the confusion that exists in this world and that certain people just HAPPEN to be "luckier" than others doesn't stop me from growing or trying to strengthen my faith in Christ either.
smile.gif
I have a DEEP desire to understand and believe but I'm having a very very difficult time. Hope I didn't offend anyone. God bless.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(FollowChrist;28312)
(thesuperjag;28311)
Just because there is no explanation for the confusion that exists in this world and that certain people just HAPPEN to be "luckier" than others doesn't stop me from growing or trying to strengthen my faith in Christ either.
smile.gif
I have a DEEP desire to understand and believe but I'm having a very very difficult time. Hope I didn't offend anyone. God bless.No you didn't offend me. And yes there is explanation for the confusion of the world. It is there in the bible. You just need to ask God to give you wisdom. He is a helping hand. Satan is annoying.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Kimshi42;28316)
Are we still discussing Heaven?
Let me ask a question? Why does Heaven scare you? It is a beautiful thing that God is giving us. He did die for us.
smile.gif
JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
The thought of not being able to leave...I just keep thinking that it's forever and ever and ever. It has NO end. It's not just a really long time. Right now, there's this sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach. It just terrifies me.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Let me put it this way.You'll be there with THE creator of the universe. You'll learn all of the secrets of life and wouldn't you rather be in Heaven than Hell. You can't leave hell, and it's much, much worse.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Kimshi42;28318)
The thought of not being able to leave...I just keep thinking that it's forever and ever and ever. It has NO end. It's not just a really long time. Right now, there's this sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach. It just terrifies me.
Heaven is hidden on Earth. The best way to describe it is...it's like another demension. Still on Earth.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Kimshi42;28320)
Yes, but that doesn't stop it from scaring me.
The Lord has set aside some time and has created a special place for us.Your problem is that you haven't spent enough time with the Lord. Once you spend time with Him, then you would never want to depart from Him. And we're here every step of the way to help you.
smile.gif

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(FollowChrist;28304)
I think earth is one of the lower of the realms in my opinion. I know this isn't stated in the bible,(reincarnation, and other realms) but many important scriptures was left out when Constantine became the emperor of Rome(missing sea scrolls),etc.
Constantine was not more powerful than God. Not even close. If God wanted other books in His word, they'd be there.

Squeak

Nov 13, 2007
(thesuperjag;28311)
I can't wait to get out of my flesh body at the 7th trumpet, and see my spiritual body. (which we all existed in that body before our flesh body)Is it reincarnation? No!Jag
We all existed as a spiritual body before our flesh body? Is there scripture regarding this?

Nov 8, 2007
@Kimshi, if you are bound to go to Heaven and only the Lord Knows, all you will no is what the Lord wants you to do. There is no evil and Sin, and without evil and Sin we will be in Total Obedience to the Lord. LOL, no offense, it's just funny for a person to say Heaven is scary, because imagine having friends and family die every year, YOU WON'T HAVE THAT IN HEAVEN, you'll be with them for eternity.