Hell Is God's Mercy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
I think if he was able to do that he'd have done it pages ago. The fact is he can't and is thus revealed as the false teacher he is.

Thats a pretty bold statement from someone to lazy to read the provided information and then have conversation on the subject. But instead claims I'm of the devil or chooses to question ones salvation. Mark 3:28-30

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
So instead of posting links supporting your position you continue to attack other members.
Ad Hominem.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
So instead of posting links supporting your position you continue to attack other members.
Ad Hominem.

On the contrary I assure you I didn't start it but will finish it. [Note that's the very same message from Gen to Revelation]
And your quite an example accusing me of the very thing your guilty of.
If people haven't realized that about you yet, I'll ask them to simply read the first several post in this thread.
Your response post #2 to Taylor's thread, exposes your character quite nicely.

post #1...... http://www.christian...dpost__p__98238

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
For some reason you're still stuck in preschool land where you think I care about your perceptions of me...

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
yes the do
Well, we are waiting. If you would plainly answer the question it might help. Again, Do you or don't you believe in Jesus/God and eternal punishment??? I don't understand why someone wouldn't state what he believes.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Thats a pretty bold statement from someone to lazy to read the provided information and then have conversation on the subject. But instead claims I'm of the devil or chooses to question ones salvation. Mark 3:28-30
Which clearly shows there is no forgiveness, FOREVER.

Mark 3:28-29 (NKJV)
[sup]28 [/sup]"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; [sup]29 [/sup]but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I think if he was able to do that he'd have done it pages ago. The fact is he can't and is thus revealed as the false teacher he is.

-- It appears that there really is no reasonable answer other than that. Bud simply is unable to support his position. Period

-- Unbelievable lol. Bud you don't seem to realize that the very scripture you posted further undermines your claim. :lol:

"But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." - Mark 3:29

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
-- It appears that there really is no reasonable answer other than that. Bud simply is unable to support his position. Period

-- Unbelievable lol. Bud you don't seem to realize that the very scripture you posted further undermines your claim. :lol:

"But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." - Mark 3:29

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/13057-hell-is-gods-mercy/page__view__findpost__p__99014

And If you think Texus is born of the Spirit look here, I just point out to him that he blames God for satins fall.
I replied Satin would be proud of your "Texas" defense of him and choose to blame God. I told you Texus I didn't start it but would finish it just an hour ago. It would seem its already come to pass.
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/13120-born-sinful/page__view__findpost__p__99200

bud02

Aug 14, 2010

I just want to reiterate my point with all the evidence.

http://www.christian...dpost__p__99014

And If you think Texus is born of the Spirit look here "link below", I just point out to him that he blames God for satins fall.
I replied Satin would be proud of your "Texas" defense of him and choose to blame God.
I told you Texus I didn't start it but would finish it just an hour ago. It would seem its already come to pass. "See bottom quote"

http://www.christian...dpost__p__99200
and the post he made his fist claim in about it being God the caused Satins fall
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/13120-born-sinful/page__view__findpost__p__99186

On the contrary I assure you I didn't start it but will finish it. [Note that's the very same message from Gen to Revelation]
And your quite an example accusing me of the very thing your guilty of.
If people haven't realized that about you yet, I'll ask them to simply read the first several post in this thread.
Your response post #2 to Taylor's thread, exposes your character quite nicely.

post #1...... http://www.christian...dpost__p__98238

Where did all the mocking birds go?..........its been more than 2 hours since my above post

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Entire posts devoted to slamming other members.
Well, I guess when the Bible can't support your cool-aide of the day you've got to do something to prove your point, even if the best thing is attempting to discredit others.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Pr 6:2-5

[sup]2[/sup]if you are snared in the words of your mouth,
caught in the words of your mouth,
[sup]3[/sup]then do this, my son, and save yourself,
for you have come into the hand of your neighbor:
go, hasten, and plead urgently with your neighbor.
[sup]4[/sup] Give your eyes no sleep
and your eyelids no slumber;
[sup]5[/sup]save yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter,
like a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Round and round we go. That's okay.

It has been shown that Bud cannot support his position and has actually provided or agreed with two scriptures that contradict his position.

He seems to think that providing links to unrelated comments or scripture will changed that.

He is not interested in the truth, either sharing it or admitting it.

Anyone who reads through this thread can see that.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Just food for thought: I've been reading some of Spurgeon's sermons. He really doesn't pull his punches in this area:

"Ah! You do not know what death means. The demise of the bod is but a prelude to the perdition of the soul. The grave is but the porch of death; you will never understand the meaning of the terrible world till the Lord comes...But oh! The doom which is to be brought upon the wicked when Christ comes! This is a death which never dies. Here is a heart palpitating with eternal misery. Here is an eye never filmed by the kind finger or generous forgetfulness. Here will be a body never to be stiffened in apathy; never to be laid quietly in the grave, rid of keen pangs, wearing disease, and lingering wretchedness. To die, you say, is nature's kind release: it brings ease. It comes to a man, for this world at least, a farewell to his woes and griefs; but there shall be no ease, no rest, no pause in the destination of impenitent sounds. "Depart, ye cursed," shall ever ring along the endless aisles of eternity. The thunderbolt of that tremendous word shall follow the sinner in his perpetual flight from the presence of God; from its baleful influence he shall never be able to escape; no, never. A million years shall make not so much difference to the duration of his agony as a cup of water taken from the sea would to the volume of the ocean. No, when millions of years told a million times shall have rolled their fiery orbits over his poor tormented head, he shall be no nearer to the end than he was at first. Talk of death! I might even paint him as an angel when once I think of the terrors of the wrath to come...But eternity, eternity, eternity, who shall measure its wounds, who shall fathom the depths of the gashes? When eternity wields the whip, how dreadfully will it fall! When eternity grasps the sword, how deep shall be the woundings, how terrible it's killings!...For him no more the pleasant landscape not the gliding stream. For him no more the light of the sun by day, nor the light of moon and stars by night. He has lost at one stroke every comfort and every hope...He has lost peace and immortality and the crown of life; no, he has lost all hope, and when a man has lost that, what remains to him? His spirit sinks with a terrible depression, more frightful than maniac ever knew in his wildest moods of grief. His soul sinks never to recover itself into the depths of dark despair, where not a ray of hope can ever reach him. Lost to God, lost to heaven, lost to time, lost to the preaching of the gospel; lost to the invitation of mercy; lost to the prayers of the gracious; lost to the mercy seat; lost to the blood of sprinkling; lost to all hope of every sort; lost, lost forever!"
("An Awful Premonition" - Delivered at the Metropolitan Tabernacle, Newington. No 594)

He paints a bleak picture indeed. He was a great and Biblical preacher Spurgeon...and I do believe that in light of what he's said here, and what scripture; Jesus Himself says of both hell and the second death...it should be a very great motivator for Christians to spread the gospel.
Really, mercy or not...I think that we can perhaps all agree that it's not the first choice? That heaven indeed is the best place, and that we wish all men would repent and receive grace?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I willingly believe that the damned are, in one sense, successful, rebels to the end; that the doors of hell are locked on the inside."

"The lost enjoy forever the horrible freedom they have demanded."

-CS Lewis

[font="Arial]
[/font]
[font="Arial]"[/font]Hell is God's great compliment to the reality of human freedom and the dignity of human choice."

-GK Chesterton

"Hell is nothing else but nature departed or excluded from the beam of divine light."

-William Law