Hello from Antonio

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

antonio

Jun 11, 2007
Hello to all--I live in Vancouver BC. I'm a US citz. but doing my internship in ER in Vancouver. I plan to specialize in ER surgery. I was raised a christian and iZen Buddhist. My parents shared their faith very nicely so it has never been a conflict for me or my sibs. Anyone else out there with this kind of background?My fundamental belief comes from the words of Jesus that God has always loved us and always desired our well being--all the genocides, violence and death referred to in the Bible was never my Father's desire but the acts of men of hard hearts who often justified what they did by claiming it was God's will or desire I read literally what Jesus called the whole law and Paul, confirmed:Love God and Love every human being and what is implicit, always strive to forgive and always strive to not judge. I believe they are the yoke and burden He refers to and that their practice constitutes the narrow path/gate. I also believe the narrow path is a path of health, happiness and an abudant life. I should add that at this point in my life, I accept nothing that doesn't coincide with and confirm this command of Jesus.I look forward to dialoging with my brothers and sisters on this forumantonio

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Hello, Welcome to Christianity Board. Hope you can learn the Word here.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
smile.gif