• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

To make the wrong desires leave, can't be accomplished by trying to make them leave.

This actually causes it to get worse in your head,= the LUST desire becomes stronger and more relentless.
And that is because....Of yourself you have no power over that issue.

Notice........ if i tell you to ride a blue Plastic elephant......
See it?
Now make that leave your head.

You only think about it more.

That what sin does...when you try not to do it, again., and its the same for the Believer,....... however, you're not sinning, you're committing a work of the flesh, but that's for another Thread.

So, its the same... The Blue Elephant or the LUST in your head.
You see it, and then you do it.

...= This is the "curse of the Law"., and "Christ came to deliver us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"..

What is it?

Its 2 Things..

1.) Its "The LAW is the power of sin", and "the power of sin is the Law"..

And.,,

2.) Its the Law that defines you as a sinner.

That's the curse of the Law.
That is the dominion of the Law.. It keeps you there, in bondage to your LUST.

So, when you hear some deceiver telling you that the reason you are born again, or "saved" is so that you can now go and keep the Law... then they are trying to get you back under it, and its a curse.

The Law is made for sinners, not for Saints.
Remember that.,,,
The Law , (613 of them) are not made for the Born again. They are made for sinners... = to lead them to go to the Cross and find God's Grace.

So, listen to ..(Paul the Apostle) and get this revelation instead.

1.) "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, to every one who Believes".

So, here is the issue..
You have sin consciousness. And that is... you think about some Lust.. A Lust thats in your head.
Therefore, if its not in your head.....then guess what happens next?

A.) Right. You are FREE from it. The Yoke of bondage is gone, broken, removed.

So, the CURE for sin, isn't confessing it again.. .Its to have no LUST consciousness in your head at all.

How do you end all that, and the condemnation, and guilt?

"its by my Spirit, sayeth The Lord"......same as everything else, within Christianity, as Christianity is 100% Spiritual. Its 100% built on God's Grace.

Christianity is God in you, Christ in you, The Holy Spirit in you, doing it through you.
That's REAL CHRISTianity.
And when you instead.... put yourself there.... striving, trying, resisting, working...PERFORMING....
Here is what happens...

= When you work, God rests.
= When you rest in God's Grace, the God works through you.

You can do ALL Things through CHRIST.
You can do NOTHING through You but fail to live holy.

You have to get your "SELF" out of God's Righteousness.
See, A deceived believer keeps putting the "SELF" there ....and all that happens to you, is that you "fall from Grace".

So....The way you get your head cleared and cleaned, ... = Your Soul realm, (mind, will, emotions), is to learn to have as your Mind, the very same eternal perspective of yourself, that God has of you, all the time.

THIS : "i am the righteousness of God in Christ"

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ".

I am "made Righteous".

I have become "the righteousness of God in Christ".

See that MIND?
You have to get that mind and keep it, always... as that is your heart found here.... = Hebrews 13:9
That is God's perspective regarding all the Born again..... and once the believer gets this same mind, then they have "worked out their salvation"< and they are finally "walking in the Spirit".

Get your mind right, and that Lust consciousness, will fade, fade, fade, and you will see it go away, and you will KNOW the Power of God that delivers from bondage.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The second you are born again, you are sanctified, justified, and made righteous.

So, you "start finished".

You will never be more righteous in God's perspective, then you have been "made righteous" by the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.
Its INSTANT "imputed righteousness".

Jesus became all your sin, and you the born again, became "The Righteousness of God in Christ".

A.) Done

So what is the next step?

The next step is to "work out your salvation, in awe and wonder".

This means, Now that you have been Given Salvation, .. you learn what you have, you...learn how to exist in it, by the knowledge of God that is Revelation knowledge.
This is why you find a good Teacher, and a good bible believing Local Assembly, who teach PAUL's Doctrine, and you "study the bible to show yourself approved", which is Paul's verse.

Reader, when you understand that your salvation is Jesus finished, 2000 yrs ago, and GOD given to you, as "the Gift of Salvation" then you never have to worry about that.........and instead you rejoice IN what you have... and what you have become.
You find rest there, and this rest is God's Grace, and its God's empowerment.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Reader,

To make the wrong desires leave, can't be accomplished by trying to make them leave.

This actually causes it to get worse in your head,= the LUST desire becomes stronger and more relentless.
And that is because....Of yourself you have no power over that issue.

Notice........ if i tell you to ride a blue Plastic elephant......
See it?
Now make that leave your head.

You only think about it more.

That what sin does...when you try not to do it, again., and its the same for the Believer,....... however, you're not sinning, you're committing a work of the flesh, but that's for another Thread.

So, its the same... The Blue Elephant or the LUST in your head.
You see it, and then you do it.

...= This is the "curse of the Law"., and "Christ came to deliver us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"..

What is it?

Its 2 Things..

1.) Its "The LAW is the power of sin", and "the power of sin is the Law"..

And.,,

2.) Its the Law that defines you as a sinner.

That's the curse of the Law.
That is the dominion of the Law.. It keeps you there, in bondage to your LUST.

So, when you hear some deceiver telling you that the reason you are born again, or "saved" is so that you can now go and keep the Law... then they are trying to get you back under it, and its a curse.

The Law is made for sinners, not for Saints.
Remember that.,,,
The Law , (613 of them) are not made for the Born again. They are made for sinners... = to lead them to go to the Cross and find God's Grace.

So, listen to ..(Paul the Apostle) and get this revelation instead.

1.) "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, to every one who Believes".

So, here is the issue..
You have sin consciousness. And that is... you think about some Lust.. A Lust thats in your head.
Therefore, if its not in your head.....then guess what happens next?

A.) Right. You are FREE from it. The Yoke of bondage is gone, broken, removed.

So, the CURE for sin, isn't confessing it again.. .Its to have no LUST consciousness in your head at all.

How do you end all that, and the condemnation, and guilt?

"its by my Spirit, sayeth The Lord"......same as everything else, within Christianity, as Christianity is 100% Spiritual. Its 100% built on God's Grace.

Christianity is God in you, Christ in you, The Holy Spirit in you, doing it through you.
That's REAL CHRISTianity.
And when you instead.... put yourself there.... striving, trying, resisting, working...PERFORMING....
Here is what happens...

= When you work, God rests.
= When you rest in God's Grace, the God works through you.

You can do ALL Things through CHRIST.
You can do NOTHING through You but fail to live holy.

You have to get your "SELF" out of God's Righteousness.
See, A deceived believer keeps putting the "SELF" there ....and all that happens to you, is that you "fall from Grace".

So....The way you get your head cleared and cleaned, ... = Your Soul realm, (mind, will, emotions), is to learn to have as your Mind, the very same eternal perspective of yourself, that God has of you, all the time.

THIS : "i am the righteousness of God in Christ"

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ".

I am "made Righteous".

I have become "the righteousness of God in Christ".

See that MIND?
You have to get that mind and keep it, always... as that is your heart found here.... = Hebrews 13:9
That is God's perspective regarding all the Born again..... and once the believer gets this same mind, then they have "worked out their salvation"< and they are finally "walking in the Spirit".

Get your mind right, and that Lust consciousness, will fade, fade, fade, and you will see it go away, and you will KNOW the Power of God that delivers from bondage.
Now I see how you justify when you sin. You call them works of the flesh! Well, the bible clearly and unambiguously calls the works of the flesh ---SIN!

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 8:9
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

New Living Translation
But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)

English Standard Version
You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

Berean Standard Bible
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Berean Literal Bible
Now you are not in flesh but in Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you; but if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold .....I’ve been praying about this sin business.

Hope the Lord can help me understand this through you?

1 John 5:16-17

New International Version

16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now I see how you justify when you sin. You call them works of the flesh! Well, the bible clearly and unambiguously calls the works of the flesh ---SIN!

I dont "call them" anything.

Its Paul who defined them as works of the flesh.

= "use not your Liberty in Christ to commit an occasional work of the flesh"

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And the works of the flesh are sin- no matter how you try to tapdance around it!

Let me show you, how to see this....

1.) Adam.... in the Garden......before God said....>"dont eat it"........... He could have eaten it, and it would have been no issue.

Why?
Because it was not yet designated as a "dont do", until God told Him....>"dont do that'".

So, the LAW is = ..."dont do that". !

2.) And when you take the Law away.... = "Christ is the END of the LAW....for righteousness, to/for everyone who believes".

See that?
When the Law is removed, because Christ's Cross has solved it, then = "where there is no LAW, there is no SIN"..

3.) As its only the LAW that can define a work of the flesh, as sin.

Understand, Reader?

4.) So, notice Reader... = "The BORN AGAIN, are "not under the Law......but, under Grace"..

Grace, does not define your works of the flesh as sin..

Grace, defines your works of the flesh, as "under Grace".

This is why Paul teaches us..."Use not this GRACE... this LIBERTY.. this understanding, about "not being under the Law" to go out and commit deeds of the Flesh"...

= DONT ABUSE GOD's Grace.

See that?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you, how to see this....

1.) Adam.... in the Garden......before God said....>"dont eat it"........... He could have eaten it, and it would have been no issue.

Why?
Because it was not yet designated as a "dont do", until God told Him....>"dont do that'".

So, the LAW is, ..."dont do that"....

2.) And when you take the Law away.... = "Christ is the END of the LAW....for righteousness, to/for everyone who believes".

See that?
When the Law is removed, because Christ's Cross has solved it, then "where there is no LAW, there is no SIN"..

3.) As its only the LAW that can define a work of the flesh, as sin.

Understand, Reader?

4.) So, notice Reader... = "The BORN AGAIN, are "not under the Law......but, under Grace"..

Grace, does not define your works of the flesh as sin..

Grace, defines your works of the flesh, as "under Grace".
So do you believe it is okay to sleep with another person sspouse? After all if there is no more sin, then adultery is no more wrong! what say you????

How about murder? No law- no murder! what say you.

Me thinks you have forgotten part of the quote of Paul!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So do you believe it is okay to sleep with another person sspouse?

All sex outside of the marriage bed, is forbidden.

Paul teaches this as "flee fornication".

How about murder? No law- no murder! what say you.

Murder is the act of taking another life, willfully, purposefully, and knowingly.

So, that is different then defending your life, and someone dies.

So, one is "justified" and one is "murder".

For example, in Israel, The IDF is about to kill thousands of Terrorists.. They are going to shoot them, stab them, burn them, crush them, and blow them up.
That is not murder, that is Justice. That is equal justice under the Law, that defines butchering Jews. Americans, and anyone else, as MURDER.
The life ending judgment against that deed, is about to be served, without recompense, unto Thousands of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Taliban, devil possessed murderers.

So. murder is wrong, but justice is just.

Some Killing, is not murder, and yet all murder is killing.

Me thinks you have forgotten part of the quote of Paul!

You should quote it.
Then we can discuss it.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all of you who are having trouble grasping what Behold is teaching here and trying to trip him up into saying
that sinning, even the occasional one or carnal minded one are OK... Stop it.

Behold is qquite clear on this... and quite accurate when he says
"So what is the next step?

The next step is to "work out your salvation, in awe and wonder".

NO... that is not works... or even a single work.

It is, at least for me, a life long process of getting my soul and body under control now that I have been born again.

Have I been successful.

Lets just say that in the 7th decade of my life it is much improved but not anything that I would puff my chest out with. It shall be ongoing, I suspect, until I draw my last breath. So, do I still sin? In my mind, certainly... in my body, I hope not... at least not consciously or with planning. ut it has been a wonderful journey in many ways....