Hello from South East Queensland, Australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My avatar is a blue winged Koobaburra. I love birds and will often change my avatar to another Australian bird every so often.

Tassie is certainly a nice place to visit especially if you want to escape the mainland heat.
There are roads that are made for that motorcycle of yours but there is so much wildlife that I wouldn't ride a bike at night.
NE is great but so is the NW and south.
Gosh those kookaburra's sure make a lot of noise don't they...wake me up in the mornings

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gosh those kookaburra's sure make a lot of noise don't they...wake me up in the mornings

Ah the famous Koobaburra laugh...
Taunting you as it wakes you up. :)
I thought you were a Kiwi.
There is no Koobaburra in NZ is there?
Or do you live in Australia now?

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey hope you enjoy your stay on here. May you be blessed there. God bless and welcome. Philippians 3:10

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ah the famous Koobaburra laugh...
Taunting you as it wakes you up. :)
I thought you were a Kiwi.
There is no Koobaburra in NZ is there?
Or do you live in Australia now?
I have been to Aussie a number of times for a holiday. My sister use to live in Brisbane area but now she lives in the Gold coast area. Dessert something

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what the immigration criteria is, but they probably change it from time to time..

Yeah when Oz wouldn't let me in years ago, I thought about going there for a holiday and marrying some sheila so they couldn't kick me out..:)