Hello from South East Queensland, Australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Just giving a Hi from a small bayside village in South East Queensland, Australia. I hope everyone is well, and in good spirits. Shalom.
Welcome to the CB site Tony. I hope you enjoy it and pick up some positive ideas and inject some of your own into some of the lively discussions.

From my knowledge base, there is one fella on here from QLD, a few from Victoria and a few from NSW..and a couple disguised as Ozzies although they are Kiwis. I'm one of them, here in the US.... for many many years

Enjoy your stay and God be with you and loved ones

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone. Just giving a Hi from a small bayside village in South East Queensland, Australia. I hope everyone is well, and in good spirits. Shalom.

Hello from a fellow member who also lives near a once small fishing village of shacks etc in South Eat Qld. Presently being invaded by a new developmental slum under construction. Our peace and quite is being lost.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to hear from you, Tony. I hope you are well too and that you meet with some good fellowship here. I'm not doing too bad, hanging in there and striving to walk with the Lord. Some days are better than others of course.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @Christian Tony B ; good to see you; I had a cousin in Brisbane (the apartments overlooking the big bend in the Brisbane River)...

Hoping you will be blessed by the Word.......

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello from a fellow member who also lives near a once small fishing village of shacks etc in South Eat Qld. Presently being invaded by a new developmental slum under construction. Our peace and quite is being lost.
I'm sorry to hear that. I pray that the Lord will be merciful to you in this situation and bring you into peace again.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I read someplace that the Gold Coast is such a desirable real estate area that right up to the border with New South Wales it's built up around Gold Coast Airport.

Must make it complicate driving between the states of QLD and NSW sometimes, especially since you guys in Australia even have customs checks between the states, let alone for travelllers from outside the Commonwealth of Australia.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm sorry to hear that. I pray that the Lord will be merciful to you in this situation and bring you into peace again.

My post was addressed to @Christian Tony B so that he would know of someone on the forum who lived close by. As it turns out I discovered we are separated by around 2-3 hrs of travelling time. My reference to the developmental slum being constructed near by to me and that it will come right up to the road boundary opposite to where I live was a possible clue for him to gauge where I might be living. We also probably both suffer from the see me nots that inhabit our respective areas.

My comments on where I might live were a rather tongue in cheek comment that is happening because of the influx of the southern Mexicans escaping their cold abodes to live in a warmer and welcoming state which is great today and even better tomorrow.

Reactions: Christian Tony B

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A nice Aussie g'day from a small bayside village south east NSW....
ok

I believe you guys copped some cold weather with us recently.....?

Reactions: Christian Tony B
Jul 7, 2022
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome to the CB site Tony. I hope you enjoy it and pick up some positive ideas and inject some of your own into some of the lively discussions.

From my knowledge base, there is one fella on here from QLD, a few from Victoria and a few from NSW..and a couple disguised as Ozzies although they are Kiwis. I'm one of them, here in the US.... for many many years

Enjoy your stay and God be with you and loved ones
Thank you so much, your welcome is much appreciated. I hope everything is well for you in the US.

Reactions: APAK