• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

Around five months ago, I found Jesus Christ. Prior to this, for over fifteen years, I was involved in the occult as a Satanist and then Luciferian.

I read the Bible as it's written and believe it's the infallible, inspired word of God. I also believe the Bible is a living book for believers which has layers, intended to be understood with deeper study and as God reveals.

Regarding the origin of the cosmos, I'm a creationist.

Praise the Lord for his mercy! I am so glad to hear that He reached you despite life's trials! Welcome to the forum and God bless you!

Reactions: Taken and Zetetica

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Talk to us Zetetica. Let us know how your walk is.
This morning after parking my bike as usual and walking on the beach for about a kilometre I realised the keys were missing from my pocket. I thought I must have left them in the ignition so a prompt turn around back to the bike. No keys. I looked at my pockets and here is a hole I hadn't noticed before, just big enough for the key to slip through. Now, where i had walked required wading through a creek in crocodile habitat and lots of debris washed up on the sand from recent rains.
I said, God, you know where the key is, then started retracing my steps. I'm walking along the edge of the creek a hundred meters or so from the bike which is what I usually do looking for the best or the shallowest part to cross all the while mindful of what could be in the deep and bingo, there a metre from the waters edge is the key. Thank you God for your kindness! :)