Hello Nice To Meet All Of You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shawn E. Bekaert

Oct 23, 2010
Hello My Name is Shawn Bekaert, I'm Christian and was raised to believe in God and have faith in him. I'm a fan of WWE and TNA, also I'm a fan of several other shows such as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, CSI, CSI New York, LAW & ORDER: SVU, House, Smallville, Criminal Minds and a couple others. I am a over thinker and sometimes think about allot of stuff about the bible in many ways, I think it's a gift god gave me. So you might find a few posts of something I was thinking about or whatever concerning the bible and some it's laws and or sins. I was taught from a young age that some of the things that aren't explained or mentioned in the bible as a sin or whatever is more on how you interrupt it, I'm sure some of you will find a few examples of that in a few of my posts. Also I'm highly curious so I may asks some of you your opinion on certain things in the bible and about god. If that annoys you I apologize in advance. Anyway nice to meet all of you, looking forward to talking with all of you. So nothing else much to say other then God Bless.

~Shawn~