Hello One & All!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroDave

Nov 5, 2007
My name is BroDave. I just found this board a few days ago. I am 54 years old, married with grown children, a truck driver, and teach Sunday school with my wife at our church. I am looking forward to some great conversation among believers. There is so much to talk about when it comes to all things between the front and back covers of the Bible. I love the Lord as does all here. I have a very long story and I am confident that over time it will all come out. I give the Lord all thanks for my life as it has been for the last almost 20 years. I was saved in 1983 but that is another story past that point to get me where I am today.I look forward to getting to know a lot of you here. My belief is simple when it comes to the gospel. If it is written in the Book, I believe it. Anything past that is "another gospel".God bless each and every one of you and I hope your time in church this Sunday is the most blessed day you have ever had!!
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board BroDave. Enjoy thy stay here and learn so much more of the Word of God with love, joy, peace, etcJagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.