Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Josh.

I was raised Atheist and converted to Christianity at nineteen. I am currently an Aspirant to the Priesthood in the Episcopal Church (with a long way left to go).

I consider myself to be a Reformed Catholic; Reformed in my understanding of theology and Catholic in my style of worship.

Topics of interest for me include Celtic/British Christianity, Miracles/Apparitions, Prophecy, and pre-flood history.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome to forums Josh, I am Josh as well, nice to meet you, and that's great news about your conversion. :D

Reactions: Joshua☩

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
(with a long way left to go).
Well clearly you are correct here. Ridiculling me because of my spelling and poorly worded sentenses. And you want to be a leader? Then the first lesseon is putting your self last. Not putting people who cant spell down,

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Well clearly you are correct here. Ridiculling me because of my spelling and poorly worded sentenses. And you want to be a leader? Then the first lesseon is putting your self last. Not putting people who cant spell down,
Hi sword, it's wonderful to meet you. Also, it is great how you love to spit personal attacks while crying for mama the moment someone doesn't lay down and take them from you. I look forward to your ridiculously misspelled insults in the future.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please quote my insults?

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Please quote my insults?
Sword, I'm not going to argue with you over two different threads. The introduction thread is not the place for such arguments anyway. If you have anything more to say I will gladly continue to argue with you in the "It's not in the Bible....but believed" thread.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I am just gonna report this and let the staff deal with it.