Help me comeback to Russia pls

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lev Rygalin

Jun 12, 2022
Sacramento, CA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there.

I left Russia at the end of February because of the war. Now I want to get back into the fields of my ministry: full-time evangelism, youth ministry, small groups, bible school, and missionary trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DuckieLady

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there.

I left Russia at the end of February because of the war. Now I want to get back into the fields of my ministry: full-time evangelism, youth ministry, small groups, bible school, and missionary trips.

I do not have a work permit in the US, so I raise money through fundraising. Please support my project financially or share it anyone who can help me about it

My story and fundraising at this link

Become part of the Christian mission in Russia!
Sorry brother but soliciting or fund raising is not permitted on the forum.

Reactions: Lev Rygalin

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello there.

May the Lord continue to draw you into the ministry that it seems you abandoned at the end of February because of the war that broke out with Ukraine.

Jonah also ran away from what God had called him to do and God cause a storm to stop him from getting to far away from the land in a boat and when he was thrown into the sea, God also provided a great fish to swallow him and when he had repented, the great fish spat him out onto the Land at the shore so that he could then walk to Nineveh to deliver God Message to that city.

What Heart2soul may have sensed in your post was an arrogance and an expectation that people would finance your return to Russia.

All that most people can provide is a prayer covering for you and your ministry based on their trust that you are genuine in your request for help.

May the Lord increase your trust in Him such that you will become bold in evangelism where you are presently living and that out of this new boldness you will be able to witness to many Russians who have also left Russia to give them Hope and a heart fulfilment in God.

May the Lord reveal to you the steps that you need to take to become His disciple once more.

Shalom

PS: - Your brief story does not provide enough information to base an understanding of what your true needs are.