Here is what I think will happen next.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fallow currant events. ( and read tea leaves. lol. ) this is what I think will happen next.

#1) Hillery Clinton is running for President, Last week she changed her mind and is not running for President. Going to plan B.

#2) NY times suddenly decides that the Hunter Biden lap top is real.

#3) Joe Biden will be removed from office with the 25 amendment. Kamala Harris will be sworn in as President

#4) Kamala Harris will appoint Hillery Clinton as Vice President

#5) Kamala Harris will quit or be removed and Hillery will become president.

#6) A new Covid 19 variant will spread around the world. Putin will attack some place in Poland for sending weapons into Ukraine. WWlll starts.

#7) President Hillery Clinton will declare a national emergency and cancel the the November elections.

#8) The End.

What do you think?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is the Durham investigation into the Russia hoax, which surprisingly has brought attention to Hillary's malfeasance. So it seems the DOJ are willing to figuratively throw her into the path of the beast to be trampled. It makes sense, a ship at war will not stop to pick up any overboard crew.

Reactions: pompadour

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fallow currant events. ( and read tea leaves. lol. ) this is what I think will happen next.

#1) Hillery Clinton is running for President, Last week she changed her mind and is not running for President. Going to plan B.

#3) Joe Biden will be removed from office with the 25 amendment. Kamala Harris will be sworn in as President

#6) A new Covid 19 variant will spread around the world. Putin will attack some place in Poland for sending weapons into Ukraine. WWlll starts.

#7) President Hillery Clinton will declare a national emergency and cancel the the November elections.

#8) The End.

What do you think?
Not even gonna touch the first couple of numbers.
#4The line of succession goes from from VP to Speaker of the House, then to Pres pro tem of the Senate then to cabinet members.
#6 Oh yes, very easy guess.
#7 I don't think so. Even trump couldn't do it.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Nancy

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#8) The End.

What do you think?

As Good a "Possible Scenario" as any. How about:

1) NATO does the "No Fly Zone"

2) Russia gets hacked off and Nukes D.C. New York, and Dallas. London, Paris, and Detroit.

3) The U.S. gets hacked off and nukes Moscow, Bejing, and Tokyo.

4) A world wide plague spreads and wipes out humanity.

5) problem solved.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Clinton wont be back into an official political position again.
She wont run for POTUS in 2024 or ever again.

The nuclear war begins with localized tactical nukes in and around the Ukraine, if it does at all happen, it begins there.

Best outcome for me personally, Ukraine surrenders, demilitarizes, and changes its constitution to not militarily align with east or west. The western nations eat humble pie. The US is so badly fractured, and impoverished, they can no longer destabilize the other nations. We have some peace again for a while.

You know China, India, Iran, Russia and others, are all moving to destroy the Petro Dollar and the US currency will no longer be as highly regarded, if that happens, expect hyper inflation.

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#4The line of succession goes from from VP to Speaker of the House, then to Pres pro tem of the Senate then to cabinet members.

All true, But, The VP move to President can then nominate a new VP, approved by the Senate = Hillery VP ?

#7 I don't think so. Even trump couldn't do it.

You are right. But a President Hillery could, With a democratic Senate and House and a Supreme Court that is afraid of their own shadow and a MSM behind her, She could get away with it.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

#8) The End.

What do you think?

No. 1, 4 and 6 all possibilities, Joe probably won't run a 2nd term as he is old, but if Kamala was to be elected as President in 2024, it's possible that Hillary Clinton could be the VP, also possible that Hillary could run for President in 2024.

No.6 also possible, I think Putin has already threatened those sending weapons to Ukraine.

What about China though? And North Korea? China could attack Taiwan, and the Chinese government's relationship with Australia doesn't seem to be getting any better.

If they did the US army would be stretched...

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...d/news-story/76cf7ba80c0e542533c1cd4324463579

Meanwhile North Korea is ramping up their missile testing again.

WWIII is definitely possible.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think anyone would be afraid to have Hillary as their VP. Because she wouldn't want to stay VP and you would be standing between her and the oval office.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#8) The End.

What do you think?

We will stay tuned to see!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that gives me great confidence i nhow world events are turning out as is simply written in SCriupture and not some secret code like so many say i,s is this:

The secular and spiritual (non-Christian) world are both moving to a one world government and the leaders of large religious groups are pushing ecumenism.

The club of Rome in the 90"s ( I wish I had printed it out) Had an article on their website showing the one world government and the areas where teh ten "kings" would govern.

Club of Rome,
Illuminati,
Council of Foreign Relations
Euro round tables,
Trilateralists
Bilderbergs
Secular humanists
World Economic Forum (the Davos crowd)
The great reset
digital currency

It is happening as we speak and write and live. About the only question left unanswered is how long?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currant events seam to be following end time Prophesy. Don't know when, but seams close.

Well I do know that May 14, 1948 restarted Gods' end time clock again. How long these final days last is unsure.

We need to see the Russian invasion of Israel with its allies listed in Ez. 38,
The rise of the one world govt. in Dan. 7
The ten kings, The rise of the antichrist militarily and politically ( I tend to believe he is already in politics somewhere)
For us - the great snatching away we call teh rapture and finally the 7 year covenant Israel enters with the AC which starts the final 7 years before the Lord returns.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currant events seam to be following end time Prophesy. Don't know when, but seams close.

The Ukraine war besides the natural causes of Russia seeking to rebuild the old Soviet Union is also a proxy war between the two legs of Daniel2 statue . Rome introduced the fourth kingdom and it has been in existence since.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do know that May 14, 1948 restarted Gods' end time clock again. How long these final days last is unsure.

We need to see the Russian invasion of Israel with its allies listed in Ez. 38,
The rise of the one world govt. in Dan. 7
The ten kings, The rise of the antichrist militarily and politically ( I tend to believe he is already in politics somewhere)
For us - the great snatching away we call teh rapture and finally the 7 year covenant Israel enters with the AC which starts the final 7 years before the Lord returns.

All that is true. Math:24 Mark:13 and Luke:21 should be looked at also. Mark:24,21-22 Jesus changed some of the end time timing.
Math:24,v22. " and unless those day had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for sake of the elect those days shall be cut short."

So there is that to consider.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ukraine war besides the natural causes of Russia seeking to rebuild the old Soviet Union is also a proxy war between the two legs of Daniel2 statue . Rome introduced the fourth kingdom and it has been in existence since.

Remember God said that he will put a hook in his mouth and turn him against Israel.
If and highly likely Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sights, that will turn Russia from Ukraine and turn on Israel

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember God said that he will put a hook in his mouth and turn him against Israel.
If and highly likely Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sights, that will turn Russia from Ukraine and turn on Israel

that is one of many possibilities of how God will lead Russia against Israel.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that is true. Math:24 Mark:13 and Luke:21 should be looked at also. Mark:24,21-22 Jesus changed some of the end time timing.
Math:24,v22. " and unless those day had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for sake of the elect those days shall be cut short."

So there is that to consider.

Well as the prophecy is for seven years to punish the evildoers and prepare Israel, those 7 years will be cut short. It could be simply that it means if the judgments of the trumpets and bowls continued past teh 7 years no one would survive.

When God says something will happen we know it will1

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Russia could well become a leading super power again if the globalists ruin all the western nations as planned.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All true, But, The VP move to President can then nominate a new VP, approved by the Senate = Hillery VP ?

You are right. But a President Hillery could, With a democratic Senate and House and a Supreme Court that is afraid of their own shadow and a MSM behind her, She could get away with it.
Cassandra is correct, the succession would go to speaker of the House "Nancy Pelosi" then Senate Pro Temp "Patrick Leahy" Vermont Senator, then customary Secretary of State who is currently "Anthony Blinken"

Wikipedia: Presedential Line Of Succession
The order of succession specifies that the office passes to the vice president; if the vice presidency is simultaneously vacant, or if the vice president is also incapacitated, the powers and duties of the presidency pass to the speaker of the House of Representatives, president pro tempore of the Senate, and then Cabinet secretaries, depending on eligibility.