Here is what I think will happen next.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I fallow currant events. ( and read tea leaves. lol. ) this is what I think will happen next.

#1) Hillery Clinton is running for President, Last week she changed her mind and is not running for President. Going to plan B.

#2) NY times suddenly decides that the Hunter Biden lap top is real.

#3) Joe Biden will be removed from office with the 25 amendment. Kamala Harris will be sworn in as President

#4) Kamala Harris will appoint Hillery Clinton as Vice President

#5) Kamala Harris will quit or be removed and Hillery will become president.

#6) A new Covid 19 variant will spread around the world. Putin will attack some place in Poland for sending weapons into Ukraine. WWlll starts.

#7) President Hillery Clinton will declare a national emergency and cancel the the November elections.

#8) The End.

What do you think?

How do you do?

There is a fair probability of that but I disagree with point 8... "The end"... I think there will be more to come... Well, before Christ returns anyway.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia could well become a leading super power again if the globalists ruin all the western nations as planned.

Well ruining the west may come first- but remember the term globalist means all the globe. Dan. 7 explicitly says there is a one world govt. coming. How it happens is unknown but it will happen.

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well ruining the west may come first- but remember the term globalist means all the globe. Dan. 7 explicitly says there is a one world govt. coming. How it happens is unknown but it will happen.

This is how it will happen. And I think it will be this year or next year. Our Overlords have decided we will have one world government. With digital money that the Overlords control, we can't buy or sell with out their consent. Does that sound like some thing we have read in the Bible for the end times. We don't have anything to say about it.

Bannon’s War Room – World Government Forum

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how it will happen. And I think it will be this year or next year. Our Overlords have decided we will have one world government. With digital money that the Overlords control, we can't buy or sell with out their consent. Does that sound like some thing we have read in the Bible for the end times. We don't have anything to say about it.

Bannon’s War Room – World Government Forum

God has been allowing the devil to prepare many nations for the end times with his system of gradualism. Possibly next year but even that is just a guess. I personally don't see any more road they can kick the can down, but they keep pulling rabbits out of their hat (excuse all the puns).

Teh Wordl is definitely moving rapidly to biblical fulfilment. Even the globalists are now openly and widely announcing their plans.

Reactions: pompadour