Here is why, as an Adventist, I believe America is in Trouble.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a theory; America has already collapsed. It's only due to inertia that the full effects have yet to be observed.

Imagine a 500,000 ton ship going 20 knots suddenly loses its engines. It'll go a ways before coming to a complete and total stop. The people of this republic no longer reflect the Spirit of the Constitution, of those Founding Father's.

John Adams said the Constitution was made for a moral people and is wholly inadequate for any other kind.

When I read Jefferson Davis masterpiece The Rise And Fall of the Confederate Government, he asserted that the form of the USA has not changed but its substance has. Therefore, I tie the collapse of America with the War of Northern Aggression. Our financial debt is a proxy for our moral decadence.

How in the timeline of Revelation 6, with the second seal of war broken, the collapse of the worldwide economic system is expected by years end. Rather than prepare ourselves to do what we must as the Titanic sinks, let us squabble over the arrangement of chairs on the deck ...
...Babylon has fallen, has fallen...

Reactions: BarneyFife

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self-righteous are you. The sin of pride that is. Not the Spirit of God.

Sad that I only heard of Ellen White on this forum in the context of such petulant criticism. I bet she's done more to advance the Kingdom of God than her critics.
and has jospesh smith and brigham young also did far more to advance the kingdom of God
or perhaps muhammed did too .
This unity stuff will destroy the church . i guess the jws did more
maybe the buddists too huh . or maybe the popes . When will it end .
its not a sin to warn against what is false or who is false . Just a friendly reminder .
Soon enough not only will the false within christendom no longer be seen as false
so too will the false religoins . and anyone who will try and warn against such things
will only be seen as divivise and in the way of their love for unity . Truth is its already began .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm. Nothing so far from posters in this conversation has convinced me that America isn't in trouble. However, I could add a few more reasons I think.
america and the nations of this world are in dire trouble .
And a far worse and deadly thing has occured . In large christendom is now leading the world
and even the false religoins to the darkness it claims is light
and unto the death trap it calleth love . A huge problem indeed has occured .
That now the false no longer remain divided but are merging as one
under what they think is common good , love , unity , under that they think is GOD .
That is THE PROBLEM .
The darkness cannot shine the light unto the world . It can only shine greater darkness
that the lost will see as light and as love . THAT is the path this world is on right now .
Times have changed . no longer do the false remain divided but now united
and daily this does grow . IT will consume all who are not of CHRIST too .
And that includes many within even the realm of christendom who were not HIS
but rather had been guided by another love , the darkness as light and if the light that is them be darkness
THEN GREAT THE DARKNESS IS .
I have seen the wicked spreading himself as a huge and masssive green bray tree
and hand joining in hand , religoin joining with religoin and with atheist
all under a common love that has come of the world . But though hand do join in hand
the wicked are gonna be punished . And though they beleived
this universal common love and its promise that this is the way to attain world peace n safety ,
PEACE N SAFETY they will not attian , ONLY SUDDEN DESTRUCTION
And i just dont desire the death of any . Thus while there be time that which is false
that which has come in its own name to bring darkness that it calleth light
to bring hate that it calleth love , for its love WILL NOT CORRECT , it ALLOWS SIN upon neighbor ,
ITS GONNA be warned out against .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And a far worse and deadly thing has occured . In large christendom is now leading the world
under what they think is common good , love , unity , under that they think is GOD .
That is THE PROBLEM .
The darkness cannot shine the light unto the world . It can only shine greater darkness
that the lost will see as light and as love . THAT is the path this world is on right now .
but rather had been guided by another love , the darkness as light and if the light that is them be darkness
all under a common love that has come of the world . But though hand do join in hand
this universal common love and its promise that this is the way to attain world peace n safety ,
And i just dont desire the death of any . Thus while there be time that which is false
to bring hate that it calleth love , for its love WILL NOT CORRECT , it ALLOWS SIN upon neighbor ,
Brother @amigo de christo is spotted.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ill take it even further. I'd bet dollars to donuts that amigo didn't know about the parts of the sanctuary in Rev 1, 5, 8.

Hey Amigo,

What does 2300 days mean, and why was it told to Daniel? Since 2 Tim 3:16 says 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness::

So it is in there for a reason. God wasn't goofing around when He asked Moses to build a sanctuary. He also wasn't kidding when He had 2300 put into the Bible,Mr(s) Bible Up. So if you can say its all hooey, you tell us what it means. All Scripture is profitable for doctrine. It all you do is negate things without a reasonable answer, esp from the bible, maybe you should "Bible up"
View attachment 44277
ya might want to reread daniel nine and twenty seven again .
the he is not CHRIST at all . Cause that he is the one who also caused the abominations
which because of said abominations the temple got destroyed . This CHRIST did not do .
so i see an error already . The he is another one at work . the one who causes , sets up , abomination
and because of said evil GOD destroys the temple . Read again my friend .
NOW I know JESUS when HE was crucified the temple was rent . BUT that is not what daniel twenty seven was talking about at all .
Cause it aint JESUS who sets up abominations etc . that is the working of another .
As far as the wall being built and etc that was happening and it did get built even in troublesome times
the temple was rebuilt .
as far as the eighteen hundred and forty four , NOPE . this is not what got done .
I often see lots of time lines from many , and sure they always have some truths , but within be errors too .
Read again daniel twenty seven and SEE who this is talking about . cause JESUS never caused abominations .
tis kind of slick though how the author of this time line tried to fit that INTO daniel twenty seven . I AM Sure
it was to help fit his own ideals . But a big NO NO that one is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Babylon has fallen, has fallen...
the title of this thread was why america is in trouble .
the many try and blame it on the other side
and yet what is behind biden , is the same that is behind the conservative realm too .
And though many can see the evils in biden they cannot see that the very same agenda
is behind the right too .
They are focusing on politics , but what is BEHIND this entire thing , they can only see parts of it .
WHAT IS the real problem that is causing america and the world to tank .
And both sides have long been guilty of it too .
Look deeper . this problem is the solution of the dark one who is operating
through all realms of this world .
You see the right can see the dangers of biden
and yet cannot see that another one , when it comes to the solution itself , IS DOING the same thing .
ABRAHAM PEACE ACCORDS . though trump ushered it in huge
TRUMP DIDNT INVENT IT . THE VATICAN DID dudes .
and though trump hollerd huge about religoius tolerance
WHEN I READ the RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE ACT , HECK THE POPE MUST have WROTE IT HIMSELF .
YOU see the problem is this inclusive false love solution .
The very thing i have been warning against , IT IS THE PROBLEM AND WILL BE THE ENTIRE DOWN FALL
and not just of america but of the world

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is THE PROBLEM .

No, the problem is that false love is the only thing than can rise to the surface when Christians denigrate and deny the transcript of the character of the God who is synonymous with true love—His Law.

It's gone on for so long now that the Gospel itself has been watered down to a social counterfeit that heals and saves no one.

You have only folks like yourself to blame for "all-inclusive love." The law that exposes it has been sliced and diced up by folks who like to look down their noses and say things like "MEATS, DRINKS, DAYS."

And you don't need to trumpet that you're going to be trumpeting about the hobby horse you love to trumpet about—you'll be glad to know that it never stops ringing in our ears.

Reactions: Brakelite

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya might want to reread daniel nine and twenty seven again .
the he is not CHRIST at all . Cause that he is the one who also caused the abominations
which because of said abominations the temple got destroyed . This CHRIST did not do .
so i see an error already . The he is another one at work . the one who causes , sets up , abomination
and because of said evil GOD destroys the temple . Read again my friend .
NOW I know JESUS when HE was crucified the temple was rent . BUT that is not what daniel twenty seven was talking about at all .
Cause it aint JESUS who sets up abominations etc . that is the working of another .
As far as the wall being built and etc that was happening and it did get built even in troublesome times
the temple was rebuilt .
as far as the eighteen hundred and forty four , NOPE . this is not what got done .
I often see lots of time lines from many , and sure they always have some truths , but within be errors too .
Read again daniel twenty seven and SEE who this is talking about . cause JESUS never caused abominations .
tis kind of slick though how the author of this time line tried to fit that INTO daniel twenty seven . I AM Sure
it was to help fit his own ideals . But a big NO NO that one is .
the prophecy fits exactly. and you never did explain about the 2300 days, did you?Jesus removed the necessity of the daily sacrifice. His mission was 3 1/2 years, and then he was cut off--3 1/2 years later Stephan was stoned?You have no explanation for the 2300.
Did Jesus cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease? YES. The veil in the temple was rent in twain-there is no more a need of daily sacrifice.
Look at the corresponding date--Jesus baptism, His death, the stoning of . Do you not believe that in the last week the number s dont jibe?
As for Miller wasn't even an SDA. There wasn't an SDA then. SDAs don't believe Jesus came in 1844.Why is that 2300 day prophecy given to Daniel?
What you say about the second part of Daniel 9:27 doesn't say what you say it says. It says he is going to make the overspreading of abomination desolate. The Person is going to desolate. What did Jesus say in the parable" Your house is left unto you desolate. The house itself is an abomination.
Matt 23:38
New International Version
Look, your house is left to you desolate.

New Living Translation
And now, look, your house is abandoned and desolate.

English Standard Version
See, your house is left to you desolate.

Berean Standard Bible
Look, your house is left to you desolate.

Berean Literal Bible
Behold, your house is left to you desolate!

King James Bible
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

New King James Version
See! Your house is left to you desolate;

New American Standard Bible
Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!

NASB 1995
“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!

NASB 1977
“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!

Legacy Standard Bible
Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!
Amplified Bible
Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]!

And talk about slick!
I think you think you're pretty slick for weaseling around the question I asked you,BTW

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perfection is attainable, but it doesn't mean what most think. A rose bud, although immature and only a third of its way into a short life, can be perfect in its own sphere. Just as it's opening to half a bloom, and full bloom a few days later.

Something to seriously consider.
KJV Ephesians 5:25-27, 32
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Without blemish. Sounds like perfect to me. Paul is speaking here of the end time church immediately before Christ's coming. Certainly I couldn't say that any church is ready for that yet. But I say yet. If Jesus is returning soon as so many correctly believe, then we must believe also that God is working overtime to prepare a people for translation. And if Amigo understood more about the investigative judgement, and the cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary, being a type for God's people as well as the temple in heaven, then he would better appreciate the sanctification process in preparing the church for holiness and the company of angels and the Father.
KJV 1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Leviticus 23:26-32 KJV — And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

But after this comes:

Leviticus 23:33-36 KJV — And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

No more affliction of soul at the feast of tabernacles!

When we all get to Heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be,
When we all see Jesus,
We'll sing and shout the victory!

• Love
Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Leviticus 23:26-32 KJV — And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

But after this comes:

Leviticus 23:33-36 KJV — And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

No more affliction of soul at the feast of tabernacles!

When we all get to Heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be,
When we all see Jesus,
We'll sing and shout the victory!

AMEN!!!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the problem is that false love is the only thing than can rise to the surface when Christians denigrate and deny the transcript of the character of the God who is synonymous with true love—His Law.

It's gone on for so long now that the Gospel itself has been watered down to a social counterfeit that heals and saves no one.

You have only folks like yourself to blame for "all-inclusive love." The law that exposes it has been sliced and diced up by folks who like to look down their noses and say things like "MEATS, DRINKS, DAYS."

And you don't need to trumpet that you're going to be trumpeting about the hobby horse you love to trumpet about—you'll be glad to know that it never stops ringing in our ears.

Now , i really would like to ask you two questions .
the first . what is your view about the abraham peace accords .
two . what is your view bout this religious tolerance act .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now , i really would like to ask you two questions .
the first . what is your view about the abraham peace accords .
two . what is your view bout this religious tolerance act .

Now, I would really like to ask you to respond to my concerns before answering your prompts but, since I know that's not something that would further your talking points, I'll just go ahead and tell you that I don't know too much about either of them, since I'm generally more concerned with what's going on in men's hearts than what's going on in the political news. (And I know the Abraham stuff hardly qualifies as news.)

Hope I passed your little test.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I would really like to ask you to respond to my concerns before answering your prompts but, since I know that's not something that would further your talking points, I'll just go ahead and tell you that I don't know too much about either of them, since I'm generally more concerned with what's going on in men's hearts than what's going on in the political news. (And I know the Abraham stuff hardly qualifies as news.)

well if you dont know anything about it . then you dont know anything about it .
BUT just remember if any one tries to say that muslims and other religoins serve the same GOD we do
ITS A LIE FROM THE DEVIL . keep that in mind cause i am sure you will soon hear and see
them allowing imams and other religoins to try and teach us what we all have in common .
WHICH IS NOTHING . we dont sit at that table . WE have NOTHING IN COMMON with
false religoins and unbeleivers . WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS PREACH THE DIRE NEED
TO REPENT and BELIEVE TO THEM . but mark my words it wont be what we hear at all my friend .
THEY GONNA MERGE EVERYONE to be as one under what they think is love , or is GOD and his love .
DONT FALL FOR IT . IT IS A LIE sent to damn all who rejected the love of the truth , THAT BE THE REAL GOSPEL
and to beleive a false love lie and to be damned .
ITS RISING NOW my friend .
AND remember this too . JESUS wont be coming back to hand out rainbow candy and coffee and lots of hugs
TO ANYONE WHO DENIED HIM , OR HIS TEACHINGS . folks better watch out .
this unity crap is a lie too . so watch out for it . watch out and beware lest any do fall into the error of the wicked
and FALL FLAT FACE DOWN from his own steadfastness . THIS IS REAL BARNEY
THIS IS REAL and its gonna cost them THEIR SOULS . THEIR SOULS . YES barney THEIR SOULS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

if a man sayeth judge not to another man who says That all other religoins are false
and that they do need to repent to believe on JESUS the CHRIST . you beware that man .
For many have said those very words to me , and many of them be within many a denomination of christendom .
Example . I suppose i will and can give you a simple example .
WHEN i say to them that muslims and other religoins DO not serve the same GOD we do
and that they are in deadly danger lest they repent to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
I get told this quite often .
DONT JUDGE . YOU DONT KNOW Their hearts
that there are good people in every religoin that are serving GOD in their own way and doing good .
TALK about a line of dung barney .
AND ITS SO EASY TO EXPOSE IT TOO .
Number one YOU SHOW ME A MAN OR ANY , ANYWHERE WHO IS GOOD according TO GODS STANDARDS .
GO on search the earth and YOU FIND one man or woman that has never sinned
that is righteous holy and good .
HAPPY HUNTING DUDE . THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD BUT GOD .
Now as far as YE DONT KNOW their hearts crap
WELL i do know this , MANS HEART IS EVIL FROM HIS YOUTH Up . SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE ONLY WAY TO BE
COUNTED JUST to be called GOOD or RIGHTEOUS , IS IN JESUS CHRIST .
WHO DID WALK GOOD AND RIGHTOUESLY AND SINNED NOT ONCE .
SO much for this physcology crap of judge not , you dont know theri hearts and their are good people .
THE BIBLE SHUTS THAT DUNG LIE DOWN FAST . THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD
mans HEART is EVIL FROM HIS YOUTH UP . and unto those who use JESUS NAME
and yet make him into a minstir of their sin , THEY IN DEADLY DANGER TOO . cause the last time
i checked the REAL JESUS CHRIST NOR GOD IS A MINSITIR OF SIN . sounds like another jesus TO ME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good talking to you barney , i hope you understand a bit more clearly exactly where i am coming from my friend .
I have come to shut down false love of darkness , false unity of darkness
and to beg and to plead for all to just return to the bible , learn and to grow .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good talking to you barney

Yes, that would be a nice thing to do someday.

Let me know when you're ready.

, i hope you understand a bit more clearly exactly where i am coming from my friend .

Unless you've mentioned something new here, I'm afraid I don't.

Sorry, but you could pretty much copy-and-paste post these rants over and over and I doubt anyone would know the difference. It could pass for AI.

Just being honest.

What does Jesus mean to you?

Reactions: Wrangler

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is why, as an Adventist, I believe America is in Trouble.

Well....you don't have to be a Seventh Day Adventist to believe that.