Heresy or error?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you'd rather a person believe LIES and be damned, than yourself search for the TRUTH to share.
SHAME ON YOU & YOUR FATHER !

FOLK THIS IS A FALSE PROPHET @ ITS FINEST
RECOGINZE ANTI-CHRIST BY ITS SMOOTH LIES !
The truth is that there is power in the blood (life) of Christ. There is no need to pretend that sinfulness can be covered up with holiness, and that God sees us as something we are not. God is not blind. We don't need to call God a liar to declare ourselves righteous because of our beliefs about Jesus.

What I am being confronted with here are enemies of the cross...who defend their religious personas by refusing to surrender the carnal outer man...instead trying to be religious while getting offended in the flesh.

Carnality is not covered by grace. Light exposes darkness. Try to find humility in those who make lofty claims for themselves based on religious affiliations.....but not in the power of a resurrection life.

hate away! :)

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is that there is power in the blood (life) of Christ. There is no need to pretend that sinfulness can be covered up with holiness, and that God sees us as something we are not. God is not blind. We don't need to call God a liar to declare ourselves righteous because of our beliefs about Jesus.

What I am being confronted with here are enemies of the cross...who defend their religious personas by refusing to surrender the carnal outer man...instead trying to be religious while getting offended in the flesh.

Carnality is not covered by grace. Light exposes darkness. Try to find humility in those who make lofty claims for themselves based on religious affiliations.....but not in the power of a resurrection life.

hate away! :)
No, not hate for THAT IS .... SIN.

BUT YOU DO GO BACK ON IGNORE....... CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ONE !

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't happen, never did, and if you think I'm wrong show the posts. Or let it go. One or the other.
Sorry, but you don’t get to tell me my choices. And I don’t think you’re wrong, I know you’re wrong. I’ve seen your tricks for many years now. I’ve seen you follow this man around for years and get offended. It’s a distinct, repeating pattern.
I personally think that you bought into Epi's continual claims of this, and now carry it on yourself.
Nope. I see with my very own eyes and hear with my very own ears.
Gaslighting is also for others. I tell others that you've done such and such, and I keep saying it as my cover, that I can have a "valid" reason for bowing out of the convo. That's also gaslighting.
Thats actually not gaslighting. That would be “making flying monkeys” for yourself.
But the fact is the history you claim doesn't exist, and you will not be able to show otherswise no matter how many fruitless hours you spend on it.
Oh it exists. Remember, gaslighting doesn’t work on me. I grew up with it.
So your continued claims, if you want a different word than gaslighting, try slander for size, see if that fits.
Theres the pattern I’ve mentioned. Inject yourself in one of his threads, get offended and accuse everyone of “slander” who doesn’t agree with you and doesn’t stroke your ego and tells the truth. If I had a dime for every time over the years you hollered slander…:rolleyes: I even SAID, marks it’s not really a good idea for us to converse too much because you always get offended and say everyone is slandering you and, wonder of wonders, it’s EXACTLY what happened!
They way you and Epi and David make this out, no one can say anything about some misbehavior unless they are all offended themselves.
I leave it to others to make their own decision on who looks offended here.
The fact is this is a linguistic device used as a weapon. "These personal comments aren't good for discussion", says one. It's Ad Hominem, a fallacy, therefore empty. "OH, you're just mad!", says the others, having given themself a reason to not have to address the truth.
have no idea what you’ve tried to convey here.
May we once and for all put this personal denigration behind us? Just continue on without it?
Probably not. I mean,I wish you would stop calling me a slanderer but after so many years of it I’m used to it.
Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Episkopos

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look at what is held up and offered as displays of spirituality, all I can say is, sitting around badmouthing others isn't it. Maybe lashing out is the best some people can produce.

Study the meaning of Love, and study the fruit of the Spirit, and seek God for help.

Much love!
Once again, others can make their own decision on who is badmouthing and who is being badmouthed.

Reactions: Episkopos

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So you'd rather a person believe LIES and be damned, than yourself search for the TRUTH to share.
SHAME ON YOU & YOUR FATHER !

FOLK THIS IS A FALSE PROPHET @ ITS FINEST
RECOGINZE ANTI-CHRIST BY ITS SMOOTH LIES !
A little crude, but true.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We all reveal ourselves in our words.

Much love!
Looks like you have lost your charm with the "ladies" @marks, you must be doing something right........

Mat 5:10 Blessed and happy and N1enviably fortunate and N2spiritually prosperous N3(in the state in which the born-again child of God enjoys and finds satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of his outward conditions) are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake (for being and doing right), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!

1. Matthew 5:10-12

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

2. Matthew 5:44

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

3. 2 Corinthians 12:10

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

4. 1 Peter 3:14

But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.

5. Romans 8:35-37

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

6. 1 Peter 4:14

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

7. James 1:12

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

8. Romans 5:3-5

3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

9. James 1:2-4

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

10. Revelation 3:11

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Persecution is a strong word. It is oftentimes caused by anger, hate, jealousy, and wrath. If you find yourself being persecuted, then ask God for strength and wisdom to help you do the right thing. God has constantly reminded us through his gospel to pray without ceasing. The scriptures above are just a few among the thousands of verses found in the Bible. Commit to reading the gospel daily because God’s answers are always found in the Bible. It will remind us that we should trust God more than our own eyes and hearts in times of sadness and despair and to forgive our enemies. Our earthly suffering and pain are temporary and ephemeral. Therefore be patient and continue to profess your faith with zeal and gratitude because our heavenly and eternal rewards are waiting for us in the kingdom of God!

Stay strong in Christ.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Then know and understand that this woke agenda is gaslighting . cause i know a boy or a man when i see one or a girl and a woman ,
yet they try and convince me otherwise . They make us try and seem crazy . But i know no girl is a boy
no boy is a girl , no woman is a man and no man is a woman no matter how hard they try and convince themselves or me .
Glad to hear that there are members here with discernment and the sword of the Spirit.

I am definitely not buying what epi and stunned is selling, a heteros gospel.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Looks like you have lost your charm with the "ladies" @marks, you must be doing something right........

Mat 5:10 Blessed and happy and N1enviably fortunate and N2spiritually prosperous N3(in the state in which the born-again child of God enjoys and finds satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of his outward conditions) are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake (for being and doing right), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!

1. Matthew 5:10-12

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

2. Matthew 5:44

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

3. 2 Corinthians 12:10

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

4. 1 Peter 3:14

But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.

5. Romans 8:35-37

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

6. 1 Peter 4:14

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

7. James 1:12

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

8. Romans 5:3-5

3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

9. James 1:2-4

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

10. Revelation 3:11

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Persecution is a strong word. It is oftentimes caused by anger, hate, jealousy, and wrath. If you find yourself being persecuted, then ask God for strength and wisdom to help you do the right thing. God has constantly reminded us through his gospel to pray without ceasing. The scriptures above are just a few among the thousands of verses found in the Bible. Commit to reading the gospel daily because God’s answers are always found in the Bible. It will remind us that we should trust God more than our own eyes and hearts in times of sadness and despair and to forgive our enemies. Our earthly suffering and pain are temporary and ephemeral. Therefore be patient and continue to profess your faith with zeal and gratitude because our heavenly and eternal rewards are waiting for us in the kingdom of God!

Stay strong in Christ.
J.
Forgot to give the source @marks, but may you be encouraged in Christ, not by members.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just sharing my thoughts, let's not make this into something it isn't.

Much love!
I agree. Let’s not make it something it isn’t. Let’s also not pretend that it isn’t what it is.
Be brave.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I even SAID, marks it’s not really a good idea for us to converse too much because you always get offended and say everyone is slandering you and, wonder of wonders, it’s EXACTLY what happened!
The same thing I said to Epi . . .

This is your gaslighting. You've done this before also. I point to poor behavior in the hope that it will be recognized and modified. You deflect to my supposed "offense", as if I'm all hurt, and that's what this is about.

No go.

Like I said, if you decide to change, your words will reflect that.

Nothing more need be said in my opinion. Stop making things personal, and it stops becoming a distraction.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bitterness and anger will make their way to the surface even if they are buried very deep.

We all reveal ourselves in our words. We should pay very close attention to them.

Much love!

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This is your gaslighting. You've done this before also. I point to poor behavior in the hope that it will be recognized and modified. You deflect to my supposed "offense", as if I'm all hurt, and that's what this is about.

No go.

Nothing more need be said in my opinion. Stop making things personal, and it stops becoming a distraction.

Much love!
Mark, you are not even in the conversation. Please take your self-love elsewhere. And your accusations. Thank you.

Reactions: faithfulness

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No go.

Much love!
Yeah, definitely no go. It becomes apparent when it’s always someone else’s fault and NEVER marks fault, that something stinks.

This was your very first post in this thread. Page 17:
You are right, most of those who write about being sinless don't actually come out and say they are, they tend to just write as if they were, so that they others will infer that the writer is in fact sinless.

It's an ungodly word game, and others can see it too.

The writer speaks as though they have reached "holiness", or as if they are sinless, while perpetually skirting the question whenever they are directly asked.

I see this over and over again, as does anyone who is paying attention.

Much love!

From there it only got worse. But this is what you entered the thread with. It’s not even related to the op in any way. It’s just you entering another one of his threads and jumping right To your years long accusations of how awful Epi is.
Yet I’m the one who is the problem with my words and how I act and every single time I am the problem, never you.
If I’m always the problem and you’re never the problem, who exactly is it here who is acting like they’re holy…?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark, you are not even in the conversation. Please take your self-love elsewhere. And your accusations. Thank you.
It was my fault this time, Epi. I started him up by addressing an old post of his. I’m not real smart. And I revert to habit and goof myself up in the process. Had a breakthrough about it this morning and will hopefully do better from here.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was my fault this time, Epi. I started him up by addressing an old post of his. I’m not real smart. And I revert to habit and goof myself up in the process. Had a breakthrough about it this morning and will hopefully do better from here.
Stop it, STOP IT !

Are you a child of God ?
Do you cling to Jesus, hold to his words,, .......follow HIM ?

Then just stop being your own & everyone else's SCAPEGOAT, stunned!

You are of far more worth to God than you are to your beloved Epi.
God will  NOT use you as a bib to catch his dribble nor will he allow you to be his personal doormat....Epi does this and uses you as HIS.....PERSONAL....
SCAPE ....GOAT........!

BE A SHEEP, A DEAR LAMB OF GOD CARED FOR TENDERLY BY OUR LOVING SHEPHERD.

NOT BEING SARCASTIC, NOR BULLYING YOU BUT YOUR D...E...V....O....T....I....O..N.. IS SICKENING & MIS-PLACED !