Heresy or error?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop it, STOP IT !

Are you a child of God ?
Do you cling to Jesus, hold to his words,, .......follow HIM ?

Then just stop being your own & everyone else's SCAPEGOAT, stunned!

You are of far more worth to God than you are to your beloved Epi.
God will  NOT use you as a bib to catch his dribble nor will he allow you to be his personal doormat....Epi does this and uses you as HIS.....PERSONAL....
SCAPE ....GOAT........!

BE A SHEEP, A DEAR LAMB OF GOD CARED FOR TENDERLY BY OUR LOVING SHEPHERD.

NOT BEING SARCASTIC, NOR BULLYING YOU BUT YOUR D...E...V....O....T....I....O..N.. IS SICKENING & MIS-PLACED !
You already know when you get all shrieky and cranked up that I realize there is something going on with you in your head I’m not privy to and my answer is: no response.

• Wow
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO
MORE
ELEPHANT
PILES
OF
YOURS
WILL
EVER
BE
SEEN
BY
MY
EYES.

E _ _ _ is your true name !

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They way you and Epi and David make this out, no one can say anything about some misbehavior unless they are all offended themselves.
Leave me out of this, as I have not commented here in some time. Disagreeing with someone is not slander... goes both ways.... What I am observing though is what i call the time of love waxing cold.... I am seeing it in the everyday world, but also online... This happens when the focus moves from fearing the LORD and desiring truth to "I am right, you are wrong".

What you are seeing in the church right now is a picture of the world, when the church loses its focus. Read Malachi 3:16-18... It's not about me being right, but us getting it right (that is part of my calling).... The debate is healthy and vital so long as the focus is right and our ego is not involved. Set the ego's aside and seek truth and we will arrive at Truth, Jesus is the Truth.​

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Something NEEDS to be going on in YOUR head, dear.

Can you NOT see?
I don't know except from your snippets but if you've ever suffered abuse......WAKE UP. He is indirectly abusing your devotion.

To Epi, you should beg forgiveness from stunned.
SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!

Coward.
unChristian behaviour aside...no one should mix alcohol with posting on the forum. Sober up and weigh your own indiscretions.

Epg. 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Reactions: faithfulness

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stop it, STOP IT !

Are you a child of God ?
Do you cling to Jesus, hold to his words,, .......follow HIM ?

Then just stop being your own & everyone else's SCAPEGOAT, stunned!

You are of far more worth to God than you are to your beloved Epi.
God will  NOT use you as a bib to catch his dribble nor will he allow you to be his personal doormat....Epi does this and uses you as HIS.....PERSONAL....
SCAPE ....GOAT........!

BE A SHEEP, A DEAR LAMB OF GOD CARED FOR TENDERLY BY OUR LOVING SHEPHERD.

NOT BEING SARCASTIC, NOR BULLYING YOU BUT YOUR D...E...V....O....T....I....O..N.. IS SICKENING & MIS-PLACED !
You are bringing a wrong spirit to the forum.

You need to redirect the voices in your head...back onto yourself. So then..stop it!

Reactions: faithfulness

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think she was banned or given time out epi.
A she? I guess so...with the "ah" at the end of the name. Such nastiness....I thought it was a guy.

People hide their hurts....they accuse others of not making them happy. They drink, they lash out.

But a surrender to the Lord is far better. An honesty and a coming to others in the inner man...causes healing. A defensive attitude in the outer man causes one to remain in the walls of their own bondage. How can you breach the wall of a defense that is based on a wounded self-love?

I pray that Keturah, if she returns...will come in the inner man...having abandoned dependence on the flesh.

Who said the Christian walk was easy?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can’t be sure it was drink. I’ve seen and heard people act similar when a doctor has them messed up with medication even worse than they were when they first sought help for their…emotional muddle and imbalance.

Sometimes I’ve wondered why we don’t first suspect infestation rather than that medication is needed. But who can even talk any more or instruct about casting out demons, since it is something lost to us now. We don’t really believe demons move into people any more. Medication is the new casting out of demons.
Yes, I know that will cause some caterwauling. And before I’m asked, yes, I sometimes take a pill for a headache. Although now that I think about it, it’s been a long time since I have had to…

Reactions: Episkopos