Heresy within Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I understand the concept and so did the Apostles. They also understood that world was flat and diseases were caused by demons, and Christ would return soon. Even so, because they were wrong, that does not make the entire Bible wrong. But since He did not return soon, Christianity marched on, for 2000 years now. The Catholic Church and then the Protestant reform redefined Christianity more than 30,000 different ways, and they are not done yet.

Give it another 1000 years and Christianity will probably be redefined again. But first it has to last, and that is up to the youth. The old fogies will be gone and the they are not going to keep juggling things that contradict the reality that they live in and functions at all levels of their lives. You keep preaching that science knows nothing...well science proves itself real and works for them, everyday of their lives. What you are talking about sounds like fantasy to them. They have the choice of just walk away....and Christianity fades away. Your choice....are you going to help destroy the future of Christianity?
Oh my goodness! What Satanic nonsense!
Apostles would know of
Isaiah 40:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:..
quote: Give it another 1000 years and Christianity will probably be redefined again!' What Bible do you read? Satan's?

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Understand the observation thing and those that are opposed to evolution and the various agreements, but struggling against evolution as a science is waste of time....cats out the bag. The point is, if things keep going as the are the youth will loose interest. It does not matter to you or I...we are committed....the trick is....getting the youth committed. It is the future of Christianity that is at stake...not the thousands of Christian beliefs that are strongly devoted. This is a worldwide forum....the whole world....take a survey of the average age that spends time here.
QUOTE= Yehren "Remember what evolution is; "a change in allele frequencies in a population over time."
So both the wall lizards and the hawthorn flies are examples of evolution. No way to deny it.
You've confused evolution with common descent, which is a consequence of evoltuion.'

Satan loves you evolutionists who call GOD a liar - but why don't you restrict your postings to a Hail Satan forum - like AmonRambams?
Worms prove Earth is young and The Flood was a real worldwide catastrophe.
Newton's Fizziks prove the impossibility of plate tectonics.
GOD created Earth slow, cool and wet. The evolutionists Satan claims Earth began fast, hot and dry. Someone is lying and my guess it is the father of the lie.
The water locked in ice if melted would cover Earth 230 feet deep proves that Earth originally was like an egg with a hardened crusts over a liquid interior - or else there was a canopy of thick water vapour protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Calculate, if you can, the volume of water in the 230 ft depth and the recalculate, if you can, how thick the layer would be if it was originally under the crust as writ at Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up,
On my windowsill I have a collection of spider stones that were made and are evidence of The Flood being granite crisscrossed with veins of quartz.
All around the world there is unmistakable Flood topography. I saw some recently in a Spaghetti Western shot in Southern Spain.
Miners seek gold, tin, copper, silver in veins of hard quartz in granite and all these metals flowed out of the inner waters during the Flood's breaking of the crust and precipitated in the quartz as it cooled and hardened.
The same flood waters baked countless billions of jellyfish and turned them into the flints so common in chalk and limestone deposits.
The dry river valleys with deeply gullied sides on the moon and close planets clearly show GOD used the same creation method as He used for Earth - make a ball of water filled with basic elements and let them react to make a crust and let the excess water evaporate away to fill space with hydrogen molecules aka DARK MATTER.
Isn't GOD's science wonderful.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE= Yehren "Remember what evolution is; "a change in allele frequencies in a population over time."
So both the wall lizards and the hawthorn flies are examples of evolution. No way to deny it.
You've confused evolution with common descent, which is a consequence of evoltuion.'

Satan loves you evolutionists who call GOD a liar - but why don't you restrict your postings to a Hail Satan forum - like AmonRambams?
Worms prove Earth is young and The Flood was a real worldwide catastrophe.
Newton's Fizziks prove the impossibility of plate tectonics.
GOD created Earth slow, cool and wet. The evolutionists Satan claims Earth began fast, hot and dry. Someone is lying and my guess it is the father of the lie.
The water locked in ice if melted would cover Earth 230 feet deep proves that Earth originally was like an egg with a hardened crusts over a liquid interior - or else there was a canopy of thick water vapour protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Calculate, if you can, the volume of water in the 230 ft depth and the recalculate, if you can, how thick the layer would be if it was originally under the crust as writ at Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up,
On my windowsill I have a collection of spider stones that were made and are evidence of The Flood being granite crisscrossed with veins of quartz.
All around the world there is unmistakable Flood topography. I saw some recently in a Spaghetti Western shot in Southern Spain.
Miners seek gold, tin, copper, silver in veins of hard quartz in granite and all these metals flowed out of the inner waters during the Flood's breaking of the crust and precipitated in the quartz as it cooled and hardened.
The same flood waters baked countless billions of jellyfish and turned them into the flints so common in chalk and limestone deposits.
The dry river valleys with deeply gullied sides on the moon and close planets clearly show GOD used the same creation method as He used for Earth - make a ball of water filled with basic elements and let them react to make a crust and let the excess water evaporate away to fill space with hydrogen molecules aka DARK MATTER.
Isn't GOD's science wonderful.
lol

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness! What Satanic nonsense!
Apostles would know of
Isaiah 40:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:..
quote: Give it another 1000 years and Christianity will probably be redefined again!' What Bible do you read? Satan's?
First off I am not a Jew.

Circle.gif Circle

globe.jpg Globe

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's spirit is different one to GOD's as GOD is not Jesus and Jesus is not GOD.
You are free to worship the Babylonian trinity of you wish.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply. second, Christ Spirit is "equal" with God who is Spirit, whom you say is separat. for the scriptures are clear, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

XRose, do you have any Idea what the term "WITH" means here in Philippians 2:6? it means the same person, just as the "WITH" in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

if you have the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God as two separate "Spirits" you're into polytheism, just as worest as your claim of Babylonian trinity.

it's sad to see someone in a false worship and don't even know it. as the Lord Jesus said, Matthew 7:3 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:4 "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:5 "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

so XRose, I will try to help you out. if you clearly don't understand the term "WITH" as in reference the the Lord Jesus as the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of God as ONE PERSON DIVERSIFIED just ask for help, if I can help, I will.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about "Jesus died spiritually"? Implying Jesus was a sinner and had to go to Hell.

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply. s if I can help, I will.

PICJAG.
You cannot help anyone except those who wish to accept your Babylonian nonsense.
GOD is not Jesus and Jesus is not GOD.
Jesus doesn't know everything that GOD does.
GOD gave Jesus all power and authority. That implies a giver and recipient. If Igave you £5 I would be the giver and you the recipient but you sure ain't me!

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What about "Jesus died spiritually"? Implying Jesus was a sinner and had to go to Hell.
No. Jesus was no sinner. He went to hell to tell the fallen angels that he was still alive and Satan's plan had failed. That would kinda depress them.
That's why James wrote that they shudder at mention of Jesus and GOD.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Jesus was no sinner. He went to hell to tell the fallen angels that he was still alive and Satan's plan had failed. That would kinda depress them.
Only sinners go to Hell. Jesus was sinless.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's a Catholic belief and it's incorrect, theirs no verse that supports it. As @kcnalp said, only sinners go to Hell.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot help anyone except those who wish to accept your Babylonian nonsense.
GOD is not Jesus and Jesus is not GOD.
Jesus doesn't know everything that GOD does.
GOD gave Jesus all power and authority. That implies a giver and recipient. If Igave you £5 I would be the giver and you the recipient but you sure ain't me!
First Thanks for the reply, and second, if that's your opinion... the it's jut that... "YOUR" opinion. so, I don't have a right to speak my opinion also?
since we both have the right to speak our opinions lets have a discussion, and not an argument.... ok.

you said, "GOD gave Jesus all power and authority. That implies a giver and recipient. If Igave you £5 I would be the giver and you the recipient but you sure ain't me!" First ERROR, lets break this down in steps
Step #1. Jesus is God who had all the power, (the £5), before any of us existed, listen. John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.". see before the world was JESUS who is God had it all, (including the £5), before he he gave it up to die for YOUR sins and mine see XRose, he alreadyhad the 5 Pounds before he came :eek: . and now step two shows that he is the Diversity of his OWNself in flesh. now listen real good.

Step #2. JESUS is God, the Same one God in the beginning, (who had it all as well as the 5 pounds). this is what you and a few other christian don't know. @JunChosen also you need to hear this. God is One, listen Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:". the term "ONE" is define as in the Hebrew as, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

see, this is where satan blind a many people at. they only see definition #1. and never look at definition #2. well definition #2 give us the answer to how Jesus the Christ is God as "ONE", God, meaning "ONE" Spirit. definition #2. open the door to our understanding of God. definition #2. states, the "ordinal", First. what do ordinal means as an "adjective"? let see, it means relating to a thing's position in a series. BINGO, The position here is “FIRST” as stated in definited #2 above. and when he, God, the SAME "ONE" God in Deuteronomy 6:4, the First, he came in flesh which he is identified HIM as the”Last”, as in ADAM. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." so this one God in Deuteronomy 6:4 is the First and the LAST. just as the term Echad describe him as the ordinal First in the position in a series. NOT in a UNITY... (smile). G2078 ἔσχατος eschatos (es'-cha-tos) adj. WHICH IS AN ADJECTIVE ALSO here in 1 Corinthians 15:45, describe this same God of Deuteronomy 6:4 as the "Last" in the position in a series. for G2078 ἔσχατος eschatos (es'-cha-tos) adj.
farthest, final (of place or time).
[a superlative probably from G2192 (in the sense of contiguity)]
KJV: ends of, last, latter end, lowest, uttermost
Root(s): G2192

BINGO, there it is , "farthest, final (of place or time)", meaning the "LAST. now lets prove this out in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
see that word "Beginning", it is the Greek word,
G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

CHIEF, indicate "first". so in the beginning of creation he the "LORD", all caps is the "FIRST". and in the END, he's the LAST ADAM, the NEW BEGINNING of ALL CREATION. Oh man this answer so many other questio. but that's for a later time. now back to our discussion. here, in John 1:1 it is not talking of Genesis 1:1 but the beginning of the END, or of the "LAST"..... :eek: for here is the start of the NEW CREATION in TIME. for this is the same God of Deuteronomy 6:4, now come in flesh, who is the Last to "COME". supportive scripture, Romans 5:14b "who is the figure of him that was to come."

now understand this all trinitarian. God is the ordinal first in Genesis 1:1 and in Genesis 1:26 as "LORD". that's why he said let "us" make man in "our" image. that image came in flesh as Romans 5:14b attest to. the bible is clear, he JESUS, GOD, as the ordinal first made man in his own image that was to come. understand JESUS, the the "Frst, ordinal first, LORD, all caps and being "Diversified", or Shared ... "EQUALLY" as Phil 2:6 states, in flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh, as the LAST Adam, Lord. o this is just too easy.

now listen, clearly JESUS as the G2078 ἔσχατος eschatos, or the ordinal Last is the same ONE God of Deuteronomy 6:4, (now diversified). lets see it plainly.

step #3. God, the LORD, Lord, JESUS is the First, ordinal first , and the Last, ordinal Last.... supportive scriptures.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

JESUS is the LORD, all caps ordinal first. and, and, and, Jesus is "Lord", ordinal Last. notice he's the First "AND" the Last, now the next verse,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

JESUS is LORD, all caps, the ordinal first, "WITH", notice "WITH" the ordinal Last. and he said I AM HE, the same one God of Deuteronomy 6:4
now listen to John and the use of "WITH" there, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." see the "with", the same one God of Deuteronomy 6:4. now our last scripture,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, how clear can God get. he just told us that he is the First, ordinal first, "LORD" and he is "ALSO", the ordinal Last, Lord. did you understand what God just did? he just told us that he is the "FATHER", ordinal first, LORD, and that he is the "SON", Lord, Ordinal Last.

this is "DIVERSITY" clear as DAY, all these verses have "diversity" of one, written all over them. one have to be blind not to see the TRUTH here.

this is not 101G oponion, this is Scriptures, the written word. I have given definitions, and all these definitions can be look up.

PICJAG

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not 101G oponion, this is Scriptures, the written word. I have given definitions, and all these definitions can be look up.

It most certainly is your opinion! I have no qualms about the passages you quote and define. It is your definitions and interpretations of those verses that I contend. The words "diversify" or "share" does not appear in Holy Writ yes same as the word "Trinity" nonetheless; Scripture is replete with the pronouns, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in conjunction with the Godhead.

It is you who pushes and shoves verses to prove your case of "oneness/diversified/shared gospel, which is NOT the Gospel of the Bible! The true Gospel is circumscribed and determined by the Bible alone and in it's entirety is the Word of God, and that's what I believe.

Concordances are a help but they are NOT inspired, and I'm afraid you are relying/trusting too heavily in the writers definitions, instead of accepting by faith that there are three distinct persons in the Godhead as Scripture have stipulated. You have no quarrel with me but with God.

I have given you two passages by example on how God uses the words singular and plural yet you still do not "get it" You can call me anything you like, but nothing can separate me from the love of God, and this I'm very confident!!!

Today is still the day of salvation. Do pay heed to the warning set forth in Proverbs 14:12 which reads:

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Sometimes a new revelation about such phenomena will give you a deeper explanation about the actual meaning of the words of God.
See this following scriptures (1 Corinthians 2:8-10), the revelation of the bible sometimes needs the exact conditional objectives of the reality of Israel society where bible was written in the past (The Scribes, Pharisee, Gentiles, Philistines, and Jews). If the history of Israel was the source of 4 major religion (Christianity, Catholic, Moslem, Judaism), so the correct revelation of the words in the gospel represents those 4 major root's history of each religion. Sometimes you will need them all to reveal the factual meaning about the words were talking about in the bible, and it will reveal the same condition in the day where bible had written (Matthew 13:17-23).

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second,
The words "diversify" or "share" does not appear in Holy Writ yes same as the word "Trinity" nonetheless
your FIRST ERROR of the day, Oh yes, "Diversity" is in the Holy Word just as "ANOTHER" word, lets open your EYES. scripture,
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
the word "offspring" here is the Greek word
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see it now, the KJV can translate "offspring" as "Diversity". see God chosed the word offspring so that when his people study his Holy Word only they would find the truth of what G1085 γένος genos really means... :eek: . it was hidden in plain sight from you, WHY? answer, 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." see JunChosen when one study God's Holy Word it's not to learn anything on your own, NO, no man can Learn God on his OWN. but by studying God's Holy Word, you show God that you are intrested in his Word and he, let me say this agin, "HE", GOD, witll Guide and TEACH you all TRUTHS, meaning he will "REVEAL" himself to you in HIS Holy Word. meaning he will allow you to gain understanding of him. just like in "Diversity" which is just ANOTHER word for "Offspring". as a matter of fact, in the definition above "diversity" comes or rank before "offspring, so the choice of words are divine inspired. that's why it is so critical to read HIS HOLY WORD with the Holy Spirit so that he can guide you in ... "ALL"... "TRUTH".

so take this as a grain of salt, never say never when it comes to the WORD of God, just say what the Word of God says, and let him reveal himself to you before you speak, ok...

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes a new revelation about such phenomena will give you a deeper explanation about the actual meaning of the words of God.
See this following scriptures (1 Corinthians 2:8-10), the revelation of the bible sometimes needs the exact conditional objectives of the reality of Israel society where bible was written in the past (The Scribes, Pharisee, Gentiles, Philistines, and Jews). If the history of Israel was the source of 4 major religion (Christianity, Catholic, Moslem, Judaism), so the correct revelation of the words in the gospel represents those 4 major root's history of each religion. Sometimes you will need them all to reveal the factual meaning about the words were talking about in the bible, and it will reveal the same condition in the day where bible had written (Matthew 13:17-23).
thanks for the reply and the verse, you're correct,
1 Corinthians 2:8 "Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."
1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
1 Corinthians 2:10 "But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

and may I add this also, by continuance

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."
1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

Matthew 13:17 "For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."

THANKS FOR THOSES VERSES.

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THANKS FOR THOSES VERSES.

PICJAG.

I totally agree but you seem to lean towards the works from the writers of concordances which are not inspired.

As you've said in another thread and I quote "Here's the 64 billion dollar question!"

My question, "Did you get your knowledge from those writers or from the Holy Spirit?"

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so take this as a grain of salt, never say never when it comes to the WORD of God, just say what the Word of God says, and let him reveal himself to you before you speak, ok...

And, so when God says "offspring" He actually means "diversity?"

My God is a God of order and NOT a God of confusion!!!

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:18).

And

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail." (Luke 16:17)

Even to the minute detail of the words singularity and plurality, God makes a clear distinction, as Galatians 3:16 reads:

"Now to Abraham and the seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one. And to thy seed, which is Christ."

The scriptures are very clear. And so I suggest you change your view of Deuteronomy 6:4 as the word "God" (Elohim) is plural and yet, the word "one" is singular. Same idea as in Genesis 1:1. And again plural in Genesis 1:26 yet again, singular in Genesis 1:27.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree but you seem to lean towards the works from the writers of concordances which are not inspired.

As you've said in another thread and I quote "Here's the 64 billion dollar question!"

My question, "Did you get your knowledge from those writers or from the Holy Spirit?"
NO, not from man, but YES, from the Holy Spirit. apperantly you haven't read all of my posts.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, so when God says "offspring" He actually means "diversity?"

My God is a God of order and NOT a God of confusion!!!

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:18).

And

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail." (Luke 16:17)

Even to the minute detail of the words singularity and plurality, God makes a clear distinction, as Galatians 3:16 reads:

"Now to Abraham and the seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one. And to thy seed, which is Christ."

The scriptures are very clear. And so I suggest you change your view of Deuteronomy 6:4 as the word "God" (Elohim) is plural and yet, the word "one" is singular. Same idea as in Genesis 1:1. And again plural in Genesis 1:26 yet again, singular in Genesis 1:27.

To God Be The Glory
that shows your incognizance of the scriptures, for the seed to come is the "Diversity".

now, if you desire to discuss the scriptures, I'm in, else Good day.

PICJAG