Modern Manifestation of Heresy within Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not so sure whether Jesus had a problem with the Jews deeming themselves chosen. The story of Christ’s ‘conversion’ (Matthew 15:21-28) would speak against that. But He surely had a problem with the complacency and haughtiness that may be the unfortunate result (or cause) of feeling chosen while others aren’t.

Yes. You have explained my point better than I could.

Reactions: pia

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: aspen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I’m not so sure whether Jesus had a problem with the Jews deeming themselves chosen. The story of Christ’s ‘conversion’ (Matthew 15:21-28) would speak against that.
it might seem to, but at the same time she got grace, regardless of the talky-talk beforehand, right. Iow the reality of what occurred is basically anathema to what Jesus said in the moment

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the edition - I agree.

I disagree with you that my list is made up of marginal or side issues - if the gospel is Love, every one of the heresies listed have the potential to derail and disrupt our commission

They are minor because they have the potential to derail etc. It isnot automatic provided the bible is being clearly taught.