Hey :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lux

Apr 18, 2014
Hello - I'm Lux. Only just found this board today, not sure how I didn't find this before!

I have been a follower of Christ for many years, although only recently got baptised - best decision I have ever made! I love posting on forums and over the years have been a member of various places, some Christian some not. The last Christian forum I was on just didn't seem to fit right. Hopefully the Lord has led me here for a reason!

Hope to get to know you :)

Reactions: laid renard

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Welcome in the name of the Lord..............HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!
:) Don't forget.....Jesus may love you....but I'm his favorite :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey Lux!

dj53518a5f73052.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Lux said:
Hello - I'm Lux. Only just found this board today, not sure how I didn't find this before!

I have been a follower of Christ for many years, although only recently got baptised - best decision I have ever made! I love posting on forums and over the years have been a member of various places, some Christian some not. The last Christian forum I was on just didn't seem to fit right. Hopefully the Lord has led me here for a reason!

Hope to get to know you :)

Hello Lux, very nice to meet you, and happy you found this board. :) Why did you choose Lux as your user name ? It sounds interesting.

Angelina said:
Hey Lux!

dj53518a5f73052.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!

Ok, every time I see that butterfly it scares me cause it's as big as the lamb. :unsure: :D

RANDOR said:
Welcome in the name of the Lord..............HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!
:) Don't forget.....Jesus may love you....but I'm his favorite :)

:lol:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lux, welcome to the community! Praise God for your baptism!

This forum isn't perfect, so don't expect that because we are a bunch of imperfect people needing a Savior. However, I think you'll be able to find some friends and hopefully the sorts of discussion you are looking to have. :)