Mole

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a mole that looked normal for years then grew and has an irregular shape. It has been itching on and off for over a year or so. Recently it shed a layer of skin so I am concerned it is cancerous perhaps.

I have an appointment with my doctor next month and will have it checked out, meanwhile I messaged him about it.

Just hoping for it to be checked out and not have spread.

Thanks!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a mole that looked normal for years then grew and has an irregular shape. It has been itching on and off for over a year or so. Recently it shed a layer of skin so I am concerned it is cancerous perhaps.

I have an appointment with my doctor next month and will have it checked out, meanwhile I messaged him about it.

Thanks!
Praying that if it is it will be easily fixed

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
There was a reason my friend , i asked if it was itching the other day . But no need for any fear my friend .
It dont gaurantee that is why its itching . I hate to ask , but was it itching a couple of years ago before the SHOT .
I never liked the idea of that shot . We will pray for you my friend . cases of auto immune disorders and cancers
have increased as of late . No matter what , FEAR not my friend . THE LORD is with the lambs . You will
be prayed for as well . Do you notice an increase in itching perhaps after eating certain foods
or maybe after using a certain soap . THOUGH none of that would cause a mole to grow .
BUT hormonal problems can , as well as melanoma . But dont worry my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a reason my friend , i asked if it was itching the other day . But no need for any fear my friend .
It dont gaurantee that is why its itching . I hate to ask , but was it itching a couple of years ago before the SHOT .
I never liked the idea of that shot . We will pray for you my friend . cases of auto immune disorders and cancers
have increased as of late . No matter what , FEAR not my friend . THE LORD is with the lambs . You will
be prayed for as well . Do you notice an increase in itching perhaps after eating certain foods
or maybe after using a certain soap . THOUGH none of that would cause a mole to grow .
BUT hormonal problems can , as well as melanoma . But dont worry my friend .
Thanks!

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read an article on the mole cancer and it says that UV from the sun can cause cancer and I have had some serious sun exposure over the years.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Yes,get to a Doctor ASAP.
:pray:

Does it look like something has taken little bites out of it?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,get to a Doctor ASAP.
:pray:

Does it look like something has taken little bites out of it?
No it just shed a layer of skin the other day which is one of the signs of cancer. But it isn't really oval or round it has ragged edges sort of.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying.