Hi all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jesuslivesinme1992

Jan 7, 2009
Hi I am new to the site and though i would introduce myself to the site before posting anywhere else. I have been a chrisitian about 9 years, and was baptised november last year. Looking folward to chatting with everyone and sharing experiances of God. Not had the best time recently with everything, and finding keeping my faith strong very hard at the moment as my family are not chrisitian but keep working at it and God is guiding me.God Bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board jesuslivesinme1992. I hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn more of God's Words with love, joy, peace etc as this is a Bible Study Site.

Heavy_Metal

Jan 5, 2009
Welcome to the site jesuslivesinme1992. It is nice to see someone else on here from UK. I'm from Wales, but back and fore Norwich quite a bit. Keep the faith and in the end I think it'll all turn out just fine. I am having the same problem as you as my family are not Christian either.