Hi everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snapdragon928

Feb 1, 2008
I am a seventh day adventist woman, with 6 children and a great husband who is the pillar of the home. I am curently having problems with my tourettes syndrome and coprolalia that surprisingly popped up 2 and a half weeks ago, making it impossible to work or go to church and work with the kids like I normally do. I am the assistant manager of three group homes under a Lutheran organization. I like to crochet and read. I am trying to start exercising, but I am finding it painful because I am having alot of back and hip pain, plus joint pain, but I am trying to. We are also trying to eat more healthy, as the body is the temple right? we are working on it, surely not perfect at it by any means. It's hard to change a diet, you know?

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
hello-2.gif
&
thWelcome-4.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Board. I know what it's like to live with constant pain. I often have to get out of bed before I want to because of pain in my knees. Still, I continue to praise my wonderful Lord, for He is worthy of all my praise.