Hi Folks From Bjornfree

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BjornFree

Jun 25, 2010
North Norfolk, UK.
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

I'm here at the suggestion of a fellow member.
I'm hoping this will be the beginning of a learning curve for me.
I am a denominationally unafilliated radical free thinker needing to learn that God's will for me in forums is to present my thoughts selectively and only when God creates the opportunity and calls me to do so.
And then to non assertively do it and resist entering into more than the minimum explanation; leaving God's Holy Spirit to do the subsequent confrontational persuasion bit.
My signature line once I've got round to sorting it will be "Saying what I think I know, helps me to know what I ought to think"

Peace be with you all.....BjornFree.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
There is substance here. I am looking forward to your projections. If, as you declare, you abide by the confinements you set for yourself, we will see and learn to do likewise. Even a fool, when he shuts his mouth, is deemed to be wise( I speaketh to me). If you intend on appropriating further truth that is relevent for today, this site has many folk that are in the will of God functionally, and the rest are seeking to obtain the power of resurrection in their lives as well. You will do well to aid us in advancing truth to the saints as revealed in your spirit man, and I hope to encounter you in postings.

Let God be magnified!
fivesense

BjornFree

Jun 25, 2010
North Norfolk, UK.
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks fivesense (doubtless you've also got that vital 'sixth' one;) )

Perhaps I should copy here my personal Statement of Faith.

"Apart from believing in the sacrificial death of Christ for the atonement of my sin I believe in the complete Sovereignty of God in using both his permissive and his prescriptive intent to work out his purpose.
I believe that the apparent ambiguity/contradiction in bibliolatry and in denominational churchianity, to be of God's intent to confuse man's propensity to build towers reaching up into heaven.
I believe that the Bible, not being a person of the Godhead, is subordinate to the Holy Spirit who most certainly is a Person of the Godhead.
Today is the age of the New Covenant; the 'Word of God' no longer being principally written on tablets of stone or by ink on papyrus, but written by the communicative power of the Holy Spirit in the fleshy tables of the believer's heart.
Man must therefore not use the Bible to arrogantly presume to tell God what he reckons God to have said and to have meant."

Every assertion of belief can only be as seen through a glass darkly and subject to refinement when we each meet our Saviour face to face and are able to say with the hymnist "nothing in my hand I bring, simply to thy cross I cling"
'Nothing' being inclusive of preconceived theology.

BjornFree

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Bjorn,
Welcome here... watch your back - keep your head down and you'll do just fine here.
:lol:
Miss Hepburn

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Hi folks

I am a denominationally unafilliated radical free thinker needing to learn that God's will for me in forums is to present my thoughts selectively and only when God creates the opportunity and calls me to do so.
And then to non assertively do it and resist entering into more than the minimum explanation; leaving God's Holy Spirit to do the subsequent confrontational persuasion bit.
My signature line once I've got round to sorting it will be "Saying what I think I know, helps me to know what I ought to think"

Welcome to CB, looking forward to your contributions of thoughts.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi folks

Hello BjornFree, and welcome to CB! May it be a blessing to you.

BjornFree

Jun 25, 2010
North Norfolk, UK.
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My apologies folks, but I didn't realise that this was a site to which I was already registered under the username 'wayofthespirit'.

I had chosen to 'drop out' but now that I'm back I shall cease to use this duplicate account and see if I can make a fresh start under the original.

Peace be with you all........Mike.

BjornFree

Jun 25, 2010
North Norfolk, UK.
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope no one minds me re-appearing after over two years of absence, but I just got an email inviting me to view the forum's SoF and it came at a time when maybe a bit of new forum involvement is what I need.
Treat me gently, I'm old and much disillusioned by cyberspace 'Christianity', so maybe this can be a time of 'restoration'.
Peace be with you all.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Well Hello! Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We are so glad to have you join this forum! We are not perfect but we strive for perfection in Christ Jesus! Here you will laugh, fuss, fight (lol), cry and just enjoy Jesus and fellowship with fellow saints! We do not agree on everything be we love each other and wish the best for one another! We are glad you decided to fellowship with us and hope that deeper fellowship will happen as a result of uniting in this forum. Find you fit and get active on the forum let your voice be heard!
Blessings on you!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Bjornfree!
I like your name... ^_^ I'm glad that you decided to come back and join us again...and don't worry...I'll be keeping an eye on you ;)

f3yqft.jpg

BjornFree

Jun 25, 2010
North Norfolk, UK.
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What am I like, eh?
Am I destined to make an appearance only once every now and again?.
This time, having been involved in struggling to establish my own forum, I was drawn here after doing a Google search for "Christian Forums for sale" !!!
And now I find that, so much time having passed since my original registration, I needed to edit several parts of my 'Profile', so please forget who I 'was' and just see me as I now 'am'.
Blessings to all.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty bad when your hair changes colors of grey awaiting such matters. But now you are here... Welcome aboard my friend!