Hi from a new guy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnP

Mar 4, 2015
Michigan, USA
Wanted to take a moment and say hello. I look forward to meeting new people and enjoying the fellowship here. I used to run a board called Christian's Corner from 2003 - 2008, but have kind of gotten away from the forums since then. I hope to become an active member here, as I miss it. I love Jesus dearly and am always seeking to become closer to Him.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi JohnP

I hope you enjoy your stay here, even though I am a new member myself in all respect.

Do you still have contact with any of the members from your former forum?

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome John! I'm glad you chose us to be a part of. I look forward to seeing you on the boards!!!
God Bless,
BA

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi JohnP!

z530dbd9be9fd71393409455.gif

Hope to see you around the board!
64Dcg.gif

13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess I am a forum holdout myself JohnP! I miss many of the old forums I used to haunt which no longer exist, but I don't see this one going until they have a bigger and better internet that I can no longer ignore. ;)

Forums were the original social media...

Welcome to the community, hope to see you around!

JohnP

Mar 4, 2015
Michigan, USA
HammerStone said:
Guess I am a forum holdout myself JohnP! I miss many of the old forums I used to haunt which no longer exist, but I don't see this one going until they have a bigger and better internet that I can no longer ignore. ;)

Forums were the original social media...

Welcome to the community, hope to see you around!
I'm with you HammerStone - I miss a lot of my old stomping grounds too! I'm glad they're are still a few left (like this one) anyway.