Hi there. I am a Jehovah's Witness.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tori79

Nov 12, 2017
Roanoke, Va
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Was active for years, but age and health changed that. I now listen to meetings by phone. Love for the Bible has always been my mantra. Strayed quite a bit in early years, but finally settled and made Bible "Truth", my own. Hope to meet some JW's here. Agape'

Reactions: amadeus

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Was active for years, but age and health changed that. I now listen to meetings by phone. Love for the Bible has always been my mantra. Strayed quite a bit in early years, but finally settled and made Bible "Truth", my own. Hope to meet some JW's here. Agape'

Welcome to CB Tori79. Hope your stay is pleasant.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome! It will be good to hear how your take on things fits into some of the discussions here.

tori79

Nov 12, 2017
Roanoke, Va
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Thanks for the welcome. I have spent most of my 70+ years as a JW. I love the Bible, and always have had a strong Faith in the Divine Creator. Have been thru trials and tribulations in my many years, but always managed to pull thru, because of my Faith. I look forward to the time when such scriptures as the Chapter 65 of Isaiah is fulfilled. Psalms 37:10,11 also points to this grand time, as well as Rev. 21:1-4. I have a number of chronic health issues due to age, and live with a great deal of chronic pain. So these wonderful promises mean so much to me. I also look forward to seeing family, and friends who have passed on, resurrected, as Jesus himself promised, and proved he had the Power(by means of his Father's Holy Spirit)to accomplish, and would take place. I have always appreciated that the Divine Creator has a personal name as Psalms 83:18 says, Jehovah GOD. Hope to hear from some of the other JW's who might visit here.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello there 'tori79'......Hope you find it uplifting here.....:)

breathofdesire

Sep 12, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, dress yourself in charity, not a uniform that comes with religion, but with true love.

Reactions: Helen