hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kelphis

Jan 24, 2007
hello im new,im not a christian. is that a problem? also im 27 years old. is this place cool for me to chat? are there other adults here? some christian sites are only teens or kids and I really dont feel to comfortable on one of those sites.?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello kephis, I'll give you the same blunt number that I give everyone else in your shoes. If you've come here to argue and cause trouble then you've simply come to the wrong place. We are open to both Christians and nonChristians alike to ask questions, discuss, and debate within a reasonable manner. However, we're not open to troublemakers and those who simply want to start an argument/a fight at every turn won't last long. We don't go around to forums of other beliefs to cause trouble and we expect the same respect be shown to us. So, if you're here to talk or learn then it shouldn't be a problem. As for the demographic, it ranges though we have a majority of adults here at the forum. It would be safe to say that the greatest majority of users here at CB are in their 30s-60s.