Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ancientsoul

Jan 25, 2009
I've been searching for the right site for a while. I've viewed this one before ... today it just seemed I should register. I am on a never-ending quest of understanding and spend huge amounts of time around souls not on fire for the Lord, souls not there yet, many souls who differ from my understanding of the end times ... and souls around me who have no concept at all of the earth ages ... I have no judgement on it or problems with the difference other than I don't want to be limited by it. I just want to expand my knowledge of Truth. Therein lies the problem. Finding a place to soak up and study what I think I understand until I know that I know what I know. I'm looking forward to learning my way around and making new friends in Christ. God bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and hope we can help you grow in God's Words. This is a bible study site.Nice to meet you.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome ancientsoul Glad to have you aboard any one looking for some deeper understanding of God Word is very welcome hope we can feed you ... If you have any questions or need anything please let me know God Bless